1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with early game gear

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by 123698lol, Jul 1, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    123698lol

123698lol Mano

Jun 22, 2021
    Male
    2:21 AM
    Crossbowman
    Sorry to bump such an old thread, but I recently ran into 100 more mill through trading and was wondering what the next level of upgrades should be?

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:21 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    For clarity, could you restate all you currently have?

3. OP
    OP
    123698lol

123698lol Mano

Jun 22, 2021
    Male
    Crossbowman
    I have basically everything this thread has mentioned, the 9att workglove, 10dex bathrobe, got pretty good scrolled maple crow and maple nishada (crossbowmen), 8dex earring, ragged black cape, I got the glasses and the ring from the event, and I use the ciders. I found that you can buy the "blue" crossbow bolts at showatown as well, which give a +4 att. I'm around level 36.

I'm wondering what I should work towards/upgrade current gear. I'm still using slime shoes and a green bamboo hat, for example.

And I was also thinking about making a pirate, not really sure though. I really enjoy early levels of maplestory for some reason. I'm starting to feel that grind a little too much around level 35, always have even when I first started playing way back in v55. How much of that gear do you think would transfer over? Etc. Thanks for the quick reply

4. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    5:21 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    What you have now is alr good enough to bring you all the way to like level 100.

I'd buy 12wa glove since you can use that well into endgame and on every attacker you want to play

5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:21 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Yeah I fully agree with xadra on the fact that you're more than set already. Just get the levels down and keep some money at hand for a zhelm.

6. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    12:21 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    You could get a better overall, 15-18dex are pretty cheap in FM. You could start working on other slots, but these would make less of a difference in damage (earrings, cape, shoes, face accessory, eye accessory, monster book ring)
    As for what would transfer over, pretty much anything that isn't your crossbows.

7. OP
    OP
    123698lol

123698lol Mano

Jun 22, 2021
    Male
    Crossbowman
    Thanks guys

• Like Like x 1