1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: NX Rewards for enormous effort.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Stas., Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    3:12 PM
    Hello folks.
    Recently i run into a few people saying the 5k per vote is a low amount of nx.
    And well i can understand them , but i also understand the reaons to make it stick to the number of 5k/vote.

So i thought what can we do to provide thoes people some kind of reason or its better to say "hope"
    I came up with the idea of NX reward for effort ingame (it can get along with achievement system or be part of it)

The "NX Reward system" will work by simple formula of EFFORT = REWARD.
    And the basic sketch for it can be

-Account with char above 70+ : Gets 5.5k per vote
    -Account with char above 120+ : Gets 6k per vote
    -Account with char above 155+ : Gets 6.5k per vote
    -Account with char above 200 : Gets 7k per vote

*The amounts of NX gain or lvl's limit can be changed as desire.
    *Cant be abused , i want to see the the Motherf@cker that will make char over 70 for extra 500nx.
    *To get to Lv.200 takes around half year of playing and devotion by giving a vote on GTOP
    So 2k bonus from 5k To 7K its really a minor thing to give.
    *Wont ruin the econmy , because even on 7k u can get 1-2items each day

So basically its a nice system of providing some kind of reward in return for voting.
    Person that got for the first limit of 70 already spend over 200-300Hours online
    And was part of this community , so it be nice to give him this minior reward for supporting us and beeng part of us.

*Hide before haters will strike this topic without common sense.

2. mettzi

mettzi Pac Pinky

Mar 4, 2015
    Male
    US
    8:12 AM
    Thymelord
    White Knight
    The rich get richer? I don't like this idea.

• Like Like x 5
  3. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    On this server , everyone become rich one day.
    And to get it all u have to do is dam Game hours .
    If person is richer then u , 2k per day wont change nothing

4. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    5:12 AM
    NSFW
    So much for money sinks

5. Manji

Manji Horny Mushroom

Jan 24, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    2:12 PM
    Manji
    Crusader
    Aeon
    5k nx per day is more than enough, having a high NX per day ratio makes the game "super" easy.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Alpha

Alpha Chronos

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Vanish
    Assassin
    Basic
    I don't support this suggestion for one main reason, people are working hard, whether it's a job or at school, and most of them don't have time to play such as other players, so, they can't level up as fast as other people do. Nuff said.

7. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    So ? dont u think person that put more effort then u should get abit more nx ?
    Like it or not the achievement system will do same on future and u got nothing to say about it.
    Plus u remember to get the 2k boost u needto be lvl 200 right ? good luck getting there

*NSFW No ur not allowed to comment

8. Alpha

Alpha Chronos

Apr 22, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Vanish
    Assassin
    Basic
    The achievement system works that you get rewarded one time for each achievemnt you complete, so I have no problem with that since it's a one-time-prize.
    But when it becomes daily, it can get many people fraustrated because they can't play so much to get that benefit.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    There will be high lvl echievements , and im sure it be more then just 2k boost.
    People will get fraustraded at other from grind all day and got much better gear , trust me they wont blame it on 5.5k nx compre to 5k
    Otherwise they will try to rech that lvl so by knowing they get more chance then.

10. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    8:12 PM
    I think the GMs already have something planned for extra NX to be earned in-game. It will also involve effort to achieve them, but probably not by levels, maybe by achievements or event rewards or something that encourages players to play the game rather than just vote without playing.

The problem here is that I don't think raising the daily NX by 2k helps with anything. People play the game to level up and to have fun, there's no need to give extra rewards or incentives for people to do so. People who put in more effort in grinding are automatically rewarded by getting the stuff they need. People who train harder will gain more levels by default. I think the extra NX would be better off being distributed at events of sorts, that would be more effective in motivating others to participate in events, which might otherwise be ignored by some players (say if the event was a JQ, not many people like JQs but they might give it a go for a chance at the reward. But you don't need to reward people for levelling up, most people do it anyway. That's what maple is about).

A one-time reward is decent, but a permanent increase is probably too much.

Also Islanders and perma-beginners will have the shortest stick here, since they need tonnes more effort to reach the said levels.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  11. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Well as i mention its AN IDEA , everything can be changed
    The overall idea is giving rewards

12. Crafty

Crafty Pink Teddy

Jan 18, 2015
    Male
    England
    1:12 PM
    Kube
    Thief
    Dalmascus
    No, I don't think the people who put more effort into the game should be 'given' extra game cash per day. This completely ruins the economical value of the game cash. I'm not rich and i'm perfectly fine with it. But to give extra cash to the higher level people is just stupid. It would result in more Gaching and will completely ruin the economy.

Also, what about the people who put in just as much effort as the people who reach 200? But they can only play every 2 or 3 days so aren't that high of a level. It wouldn't seem fair to me.

13. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    What about them ?
    Where there be a achievements system of "slaying HT" or getting to 200
    Thoes people wont get it , and the rest will get nx for it.
    So thats ok right ? and my sugg is not
    If person can only get 2-3h each thats his problem.
    And u forgot we speak of lvl 200 , when person will be lvl 200 u think 2k more of nx will make him richer ?
    That player would already gain tons of cash from ingame actions not by gacha.
    and till 200 its a long long road , we speak of bonus of 500nx from 5 to 5.5 for over 50 , and 1k from 5 to 6 over 120
    Sorry for using this lang , but u BULLSHIT me around for just 500-1000 more

14. Crafty

Crafty Pink Teddy

Jan 18, 2015
    Male
    England
    Kube
    Thief
    Dalmascus
    No, now you're just talking completely out of your ass. End of the day you've said. Becasuse people are sit in house wives like yourself, you should be entitled to an extra 500 for every job advance? No. Go fuck yourself. I work all day, near enough every day. I'm a level 37 Thief, because I don't have too much time to sink in with Maple as it is. But you have all the time in the world. You vote every day and you get your cash and then you still complain that 5k is not enough? Surely if you reach level 200 what the hell do you need Nx for anyway? You already have all the mesos you need, I'm sure in the past 3-4 months it's taken you to get to level 200, you've bought all the NX items you'd possibly need and then some? So why should you be entitled to extra NX just because you have 'more time to play' than me? Lifes a bitch, deal with it.

15. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    Nice way for forum mod to express.
    Anyways im done arguing.
    When the achievement will come up and high lvl's will get cash u all will shut up about it , because its staff choice right ?

and just to let u know , iam working around 12h each day
    and i still able to play , just matter of time spread

16. Crafty

Crafty Pink Teddy

Jan 18, 2015
    Male
    England
    Kube
    Thief
    Dalmascus
    It's not 'staff' decision. It's the decision of everyone, the player base. I apologies for my language in my prevous reply, however I am entitled to my opinion, I gave my opinion, and you argued against my opinion. It's something everyone is entitiled to.

17. OP
    OP
    Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    im up for opinions son.
    i guess its to early for such sugg
    because u pretty much all closeminded

18. Abamita

Abamita Mushmom

Mar 30, 2015
    9:12 AM
    Abamita
    Chief Bandit
    Just lock this thread. It can't be saved.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jaikor

Jaikor Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 5, 2015
    5:12 AM
    Take it easy guys, everyone is entitled to their opinion but don't throw in any vulgarity.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    8:12 AM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    meh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.