1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Pinkbean statue DR bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Mellona, Nov 18, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mellona

Mellona Mano

Apr 7, 2021
    5:59 AM
    Mellone
    Beginner
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Mellona

Mellona Mano

Apr 7, 2021
    Mellone
    Beginner
    Note: I want my apples back TT

3. Paxill

Paxill Mushmom

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    JoeWick
    Bishop, Bowmaster, Corsair
    Colors 30 man PB experienced this issue as well during the last run we had. Within a 15 second period during a magic DR, 1 Hero 2 DRKs, and 3 range randomly dropped dead in a very similar situation to the clips presented above.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    I haven't paid close enough attention to know if it's related to the timers of previous weapon dr/weapon+magic dr. That said, I've had this happen to me once a few weeks ago. It lasted for a few attacks, probably somewhere between 5-8 seconds, and then went back to normal. The magic dr was up the entire time, including when it "fixed".

It doesn't happen to everyone at once, and appears to happen to some people more than others(?). If you aren't affected at the start of the magic dr, it seems safe to imply it won't happen to you that dr. Leads me to think something happens to a couple individuals either due to the dr casting itself or an artifact of a prior dr for affected individuals.

5. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Bump. This seemed to happen quite often the past 2 runs I’ve been on.

6. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    12:59 PM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Happened to me twice just today.
    Magic DR emblem was present twice on 2 different occassions so I hurricane'd only to die on spot.

7. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    11:59 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Not the PinkBean buff we want but the PinkBean buff we deserve

8. OP
    OP
    Mellona

Mellona Mano

Apr 7, 2021
    Mellone
    Beginner
    Happened again today, was abit more cautious so didn’t die but received damage and others did die,
    Happens during magic dr and seems to be early stage 4 of statues. Also every time it happen on my run the player would be cursed (blinded) before hitting statue and then they receive the damage , even after dispelling or all curing they continue to receive the magic dmg reflect. All based on speculations and repeated occurrences during my runs