1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Guild PQ sacrifice door won't open

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Soblet, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    9:26 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?:
    The door is supposed to open when you take off the protector rock and die in front of it.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    :
    While running solo GPQ. I've tried bringing all my other characters a bit further into the PQ and equipping them with protector rocks aswell but that didn't help.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug
    (optional):
    -Progress through GPQ until you reach the door before the boss fight
    -Take off the earrings on one character and have it die in front of the door
    -Door won't open

Extra information
    (optional):
    I think I'm the only one with this issue? So might be on me but I have no clue what I could be doing wrong. I also tried dying at several different spots at the door but no dice.

GMs Nightzy and Oolong came through and warped me into boss room which did enable me to finish the PQ but also killed all my other characters (like how Linny could kill his teammates by passing the block golems at LPQ with a warrior).

Thanks!

2. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    3:26 AM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    I had this happen about 2 weeks ago as well. Not sure what caused it since the other runs went fine for me.

3. OP
    OP
    Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    9:26 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I might have dropped the earrings in the wrong spot on my first run. Then I didn't drop them on my second run as I thought the death was the trigger (it's the earrings) in case I wanted to res and try out stuff. I probably just goofed and will try again later.

4. MarcC

MarcC Pink Teddy

May 29, 2019
    Male
    2:26 AM
    riffie
    Paladin, Bishop, Corsair
    Spirit
    This happens 100% of the time to me when I drop my earrings and pick them up and drop them again. The earrings typically stay dropped without being "absorbed" to the door whenever that happens to me.