1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nova's Maple Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by heartanium, Mar 1, 2022.

1. heartanium

heartanium Horny Mushroom

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    3:20 AM
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 1:

Introduction

Hi there. My name is Sheryl. I will keep my introduction short, but I thought because I dedicate so much time to this accursed 2003 mushroom game I might as well document my struggles so people can laugh at my misfortunes. I am often confused with ign Kinks (Sherry), and while her own maple journal is part of the inspiration for my own, we are not the same person. While I am crazy, she is a lot crazier than me.

I have two characters I mainly play:

[​IMG]
    Supernovas
    19x Bishop
    CWKPQ Jump Quest Deaths: 13

[​IMG]
    Tranquilize
    17x Dark Knight
    Vergamont Entrances: 18
    Vergamont Deaths: 13​

Some horrifying facts about my maple career:

-I boomed ~40 zhelms in a row with mostly 70’s. None of them got past 3 slots.

-I once had a 62% dc rate in Horntail.

-I WS'd a Doomsday staff on accident (it worked).

-I made a Bishop because I thought I didn't have to wash (lol)...long story short I have spent 1,773,200 NX on my Bishop washing. Washing is optional but my friends are bullies.
    -I did this last month:
    [​IMG]
    Anyways, please enjoy and let me know if you wanna see more. Apologizes for any spelling and formatting errors.

February 28, 2022:

Clown moment of the week:

Today I was supposed to run Pink Bean with the fine people at Livefast (eatass). However, due to a series of very unfortunate miscommunications between my bf and I we accidentally scheduled dinner at the same time as the bean. Fortunately, my good homie koreanhealer was able to find a replacement for me (shout out Tom ilysm).

Anyways, the one Monday I don’t run, this happens:

[​IMG]

This confirms that I am indeed cursed and the game hates me. Perhaps I should ditch more PB runs.

The dinner was KBBQ and I will not be answering whether it was worth it or not.

In other less cursed events, congratulations to Cursarius and RatBow4Fun for passing MW30!! LF>funding when@@@@@
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More exciting maplelegends content to come if I actually keep up with this thread....

• Like Like x 12
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Kinks

Kinks Horny Mushroom

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    6:20 PM
    Kinks
    Buccaneer
    Pacifists
    ladies it's time to hide ur maple husbands

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:20 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I hope this journal will include some Sake pics in the near future

(sincere)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. berbin

berbin Red Snail

May 24, 2020
    Crusader
    omg ive seen you around but i've always been too shy to say anything, thank you SO much for doing this hehe

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    kurwa i hate u so much we saw each other last week@@@@

6. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    6:20 AM
    Missed the opportunity to have called it Nova's Journyl smh! But also
    "once had"
    "once had"..........

You're never gonna DC again right :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 2:

March 1, 2022:

Didn’t play much maple today! But I did have the pleasure of having brunch with Miss Cursarius in the flesh. We both had waffles and it was very delicious.​

[​IMG]
    Since I didn’t do anything but basically afk in the fm today I will instead tell u all a story of a 6 man Horntail I ran a while back. But to do that, I have to introduce the main character of this saga:​

[​IMG]

This is Kentos. Formally known as Kent1. Do not ask him what his HP is.

I’ve known Kentos for a while and have experienced some unfortunately spicy Horntails with him. He doesn’t usually die, but when he does, it's in a spectacular fashion.

Now, what makes this death so spectacular?
    He was one cancel away from living through a 5 man Horntail...An absolute tragedy...

When interviewed following the run, this was Kentos's response:

[​IMG]

To this day I still think that this instance is in the top 10 funniest Horntail deaths I've witnessed. Most of them involved Hippos members in some form or fashion. At least 2 other instances involved the legend Kentos himself again. If ur reading this please dont kill me Kent thanks (sincere).

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    madame...u alrdy know the answer to that....

9. Jane

Jane Horny Mushroom

Jun 1, 2018
    Female
    Corsair
    10/10 will have waffles and hashbrowns again with you MapleF15

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 3:

March 4, 2022:

Hello again! Sorry it has been a few days since I have posted something. Pretty busy irl right now and I have also been obsessed with Pokemon Arceus so I haven’t been logging in much.

I didn’t do much on maple today besides sell some splits and pull some gach. I normally pull at Showa because I usually have decent luck there. Usually. Today was not one of those days.

[​IMG]

These were my 10 pulls, and as u can see they were shit, so I simply decided it was time to afk in the fm for the rest of the day as usual. Any content I do from here out is cursed.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the short entry! Hopefully will have more time to degen on maple next week.

Bonus: was trying out some new pens that I got today and drew local griefer bushvoid blushvoid. Might finish this at some point but im also a lazy so probably not.

[​IMG]

When will blushvoid senpai notice me.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Kinks

Kinks Horny Mushroom

Oct 27, 2020
    Female
    6:20 PM
    Kinks
    Buccaneer
    Pacifists
    U REALLY MISSED THE CHANCE TO SAY BRUSHVOID. U HAD ONE OPPORTUNITY. IT WAS RIGHT THERE.

12. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    WHY WOULD I CALL HER BRUSHVOID WHEN I COULD JSUT CALL HER BUSHVOID?????????????????????????????

13. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 3:

March 6th, 2022

Had work today so I wasn't on much but I did leave the FM today to do content (shocker). Unfortunately the content that I left for…..was 5-6. People ask me "hey, why haven't u gotten to 200 yet" and my long-ish answer is: I probably would have been 200 if I didn't dc out of everything for a solid year because of a certain Canadian telecommunications company that will not be named, and more importantly, I hate 5-6 with a burning passion. I hate 7f more though.

On a more positive note, my partner for this grinding session was Miss Mintte, and we trained for around 2 echos. I unfortunately don’t get to train with her very often just because we're on opposite time zones, but when I do, it's always a good time. On a side note, I would like to also mention she has very cute fits on all of her characters. Exp wise, I started off at around 10%, and ended at around 17% at level 193 with duel bishops. I would love to insert screenshots of my exact exp (as i intended to do for this journal), but alas, I am a dumbass and forgot. Here’s this instead.

[​IMG]

Next ones going to be a long one so it's gonna take me a bit to write out. Thanks again for reading!

• Like Like x 4
  14. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 4:

[Under Construction]

15. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry 5:

April 7, 2022

Hello folks!! My apologies for the gap between posts. To make a long story short, through a series of very chaotic events my part time job has become (almost) a full time job so I haven’t had a lot of time to play Maple or let alone write this journal. But at least I can afford rent am I right kids!!!!

Anyways, I am here to share some very exciting news with you all regarding the event:

After at least 50+ Raffles, I am happy to announce that I have gotten absolutely no chairs!!

I’ve gotten 4 fkin pink seal cushions (the weapon, not the chair…). Some people are Kimmy’s God’s favorite but I am simply not one of them. I just want to get one so I can quit doing my dailys in peace....

Here’s my stats for my latest raffle(s)....

April 7, 2022
    • 3x Rice Cakes
    • CS 20%
    • 1/2/1/2 Lunar Gloves
    • 10x Mysterious Candy
    • 25 Strawberry Chocolates
    April 8, 2022
    • 10x Mysterious Candy
    • Pouch 2
    • 10x Mysterious Candy
    • 10x Mysterious Candy
    Will post more raffles later but it’s probably going to be doomed anyways…..

As always, thanks for reading!! Longer posts hopefully soon and I’ll be filling in some earlier journals when I get a chance.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Keilianus

Keilianus Brown Teddy

Jan 7, 2020
    6:20 AM
    If you want to keep all your raffle info on a spreadsheet (with fun conditional formatting and dropdowns) to feel even worse about yourself, I can give you mine MapleF8 I also went like 50 raffles without a chair

17. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    o
    omg plz dm that to me that would be great to track my suffering

18. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry #6

April 14, 2022

AHHHHHHHH AFTER 10,000 YEARS I'M FREE

[​IMG]

upload_2022-4-14_21-11-49.png

AFTER AN UNKNOWN AMOUNT OF RAFFLES (i stopped counting for my own sanity) I FINALLY GOT A CHAIR. I HAVE ACHIVED WHAT I WANTED TO FOR THIS EVENT. THANK U AND GOODNIGHT.

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas
    Bishop
    Hippos
    Entry #7

May 3rd, 2022

In this months edition of me being a fuckin clown, always remember to spend ur event points before the NPCs are disabled!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KILL ME

20. OP
    OP
    heartanium

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Supernovas