1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

EXP sealing item

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by L4zy, Apr 4, 2023.

1. L4zy

L4zy Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2021
    Male
    12:58 PM
    Lazy
    Beginner
    heyo , i used to play another server with an item (ETC) that as long as u had it , no EXP gain what so ever inside any PQ .
    i wonder why there is no similar item or any other method to seal ur EXP gains in PQs , i bet someone brought up this idea before (this server running for almost a decade) .
    i think it would be nice feature for people who wants to have PQ mules for whatever reason without the need to hold your party for a good few minutes while you commit suicide over and over again to lower ur EXP .
    again im pretty sure this idea was discussed in the past , i wonder if there is any reason why it didnt get accepted . happy mapling ~

2. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    11:58 AM
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
  3. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    To be honest I'd just want this for questing reasons :D

4. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    4:58 AM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    If there was a compromise, it'd be nice if there was a way to buy infinite Russelon's Pills. It's only use/effect is that it Curses the user which lowers their EXP gain by half, and it's not custom at all since it already exists in a questline.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/use?id=2022198

Last edited: Apr 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    L4zy

L4zy Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2021
    Male
    Lazy
    Beginner
    I’ve seen the thread were kimmy explains why she is against it , now idk much or actually know nothing .. but I guess there is/could be another way to expose hackers (reward the player who report the hacker etc) , I wanna add that in my opinion the sealing item should be useable (sealing exp) exclusively inside PQs meaning that the seal would not work outside a pq and the player would get exp normally. This is for the pure intention of PQ mules , for the people who quest I can only say that I think every quest should be accessible for all lvls for us to experience the great challenge of questing without regretting we lvl up and therefore missing the opportunity to do a certain quest (side note for some quest that can be abused by high lvl players maybe make them non repeatable or something) , my knowledge about RWT and hacker in general might be limited so if I miss anything I’d like to know . blushmush

6. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    2:58 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Is this a quest reward or part of the quest? If it's the latter can you drop it to get another?

7. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    4:58 AM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    It's part of the Quest, not sure if that version is tradable or not. I know back in the GMS days, the questline(?) eventually gave'em out as a reward and they were normal tradeable items.

• Informative Informative x 1