1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey There!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Player, May 26, 2015.

1. Player

Player Red Snail

May 26, 2015
    Male
    6:22 AM
    Hey guys, I played Royals quite on/off for a while, but just could never keep up with the server having been away so long, so I thought I'd start fresh on a new server, hoping to find a community!

My Forum Name was Fire and IGN was Magik, if you'd seen me around over there ( was very inactive for a long time though)

In any case, I'm excited to be here, thinking about making a Hero because I never have before...so if you have any advice, let me know!

EDIT: I'll post my IGN once I finish downloading, but also if anyone has a good Hero guide to follow please let me know. I know nothing of HP washing or accuracy builds...sooo thanks :)

2. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    9:22 AM
    Snail
    Hey! Welcome to Maple Legends. There's actually a great HP washing guide and accuracy calculator right here on the forums! I'm on my phone right now, otherwise I would link :(. But they are all in the guides section ^^ I don't think there is a guide specifically for heroes at the moment though. Theres also a good Comprehensive Training Guide, I believe Jaikor posted it, if you need something like that.

My in game names are Snail, Pika, and JPEG. Feel free to add me :3. Hope to see you in game

3. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    3:22 PM
    Welcome to the MapleLegends family, Player! SlimeAngel

4. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    9:22 AM