1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Stance88, May 28, 2015.

1. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    3:45 PM
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    Hi. I'm new on MapleLegends, and like many others of you an oldschool mapler. Starting with gms beta and later moving to ems beta. I quit in 2009, came back 2013 to check it out and wanted to throw up. Lately I was missing the game again and found this! Looks and feels more like the real game compared to Royals.

Anyway I hope to see some/more familiar faces around so heres some of my ign's back in the day.

GMS: Scania, Vengeance - Assem CB and DK
    EMS: Kradia, Aeon/Solaris - Since Crusader

Cheers <3

2. Yell

Yell Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Apr 10, 2015
    With Waldo.
    9:45 AM
    Snail
    Awesome ~ welcome to MapleLegends ^^ You'll probably see some people you knew, to be honest. There are a lot of oldschool players here, a majority of us are. Hope to see you in-game some time! Feel free to add me on my chars, igns in my sig :3

3. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Welcome to the MapleLegends family, Stance88! SlimeSmile

4. Lumiose

Lumiose Slime

Apr 3, 2015
    Male