1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Style Saver Alternative Payment

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by maxreber, Sep 10, 2023.

1. maxreber

maxreber Horny Mushroom

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    2:31 AM
    Pipp
    Dark Knight
    Hi there!

I have a suggestion for the style savor feature in Maple Legends!

I love the past event's hairs and faces so much and I find myself changing my look very frequently. It's one of my favorite things to do is come up with new outfits with new colors that match different combinations of past hair's and faces that I've saved up. The only problem I have is that this feature costs 10 million mesos per hair and face! In my opinion this meso sink is kind of heavy, as I don't run content or generate mesos as much as maybe the average player, and for the most part I'm socializing or playing dress-up.

I wanted to offer a suggestion of reducing the price by half the current amount, or alternatively creating a NX item (hair & face coupon) that we can buy in the cash shop to purchase a style change! I think this would add to the fun of changing one's style without it feeling so daunting towards players who maybe don't make a lot of mesos and just enjoy the cosmetic side of the game.

Thanks so much for reading and also no biggie if this suggestion is bad, idk I was just thinking about all the mesos I've throw at this feature of the game and I even wish I could change my hair and face even more to create different styles.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    10:31 AM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    YES PLS!! I've used this feature so many times and the 10m does make me reconsider the frequency I change between different styles.

also cs update when pls : prayge :

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    12:31 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I agree.. don’t let the billionaire haters convince you otherwise. The ones who need the style saver the most are the casuals and hoes. You can always gain NX as a causal or hoe, but you can only earn mesos by playing the game. If you don’t have the proper means as a high level player, earning 10m can actually take a fair amount of time. Far more time than any hoe or causal should be spending just to change their hair

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Prudence55

Prudence55 Stone Golem

May 16, 2020
    Male
    Poignant
    Bishop
    WeeniesHutJr
    Maybe an alternative method could be copied with the similar method of paying 5mil and etc for a monster card by Tienk to the style saver. A 5mil cost and some assortment of randomized etc to change your char/face with some of the selected etc being related to hair, skin, or tail.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I wonder how many mesos this takes out of the economy.

6. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    3:31 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    I think Ive spent over 500mil at Monique

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    maxreber

maxreber Horny Mushroom

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    Pipp
    Dark Knight
    actually same..... my husband is always yelling at me to stop XD,, but it's imperative to my ML experience to look different every 2-3 business days

8. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    3:31 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    Fellow fashionista [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Siegfried

Siegfried Master Chronos

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    yea i agree like cosmetics should be NX oriented... doesn't make sense to spend mesars for it IMO

• Friendly Friendly x 1