1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Fusion Anvil/Transmogrify Item to Prestige Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Epications, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Epications

Epications Mano

Jan 9, 2022
    Male
    12:39 AM
    Epications, RaidyDaMage
    Bishop, Shadower
    A cool feature that seems to be missing from MapleLegends is the ability to modify the look of your gear! In GMS, there existed an item called the Fusion Anvil that would transfer the look of an item to another item of the same category type (i.e. Hat Category, or One-handed Sword Category).

I think it would be a neat addition and give us something else to spend our coins on in the Prestige Coin Shop. As far as cost, maybe 10 coins per Fusion Anvil?

While this is obviously not a necessary feature, I know some people tend to prefer the look of regular gear without having to throw an NX cover over it. And this would be purely cosmetic so there would be no worry of any power-creep.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    10:39 PM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Fusion Anvil had been suggested a lot in the past, and every suggestion got denied.

Staff said multiple reasons as to why they didn't want to implement it and they are valid reasons, for example the biggest one was mistakenly using Fusion Anvil and not being able to revert the change.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Epications

Epications Mano

Jan 9, 2022
    Male
    Epications, RaidyDaMage
    Bishop, Shadower
    Ah okay. I tried to search to make sure it hadn't been suggested before but didn't see anything. Thanks for letting me know.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    7:39 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. duski

duski Orange Mushroom

Dec 30, 2022
    Male
    1:39 AM
    MigueI
    Bishop
    Chroma
    It would be better a "cosmetic tab" on equipment tab, like whatever you equip in the cosmetic tab is used as a cash item

6. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    7:39 AM
    Moderator Post
    Something akin to Fusion Anvils will come, yes, as per the thread that SobletSoblet linked.
    Priority on it hasn't changed - our current gameplay work focus needs to take precedence, so sadly I can't promise dates on it.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    10:39 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Just want to add a point that this suggestion would be clutch for next year's costume event. Hopefully we see some creative mixes with CS and in game items.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Epications

Epications Mano

Jan 9, 2022
    Male
    Epications, RaidyDaMage
    Bishop, Shadower
    Thank you for the reply and for everything you do for the work on the server! :)