1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

TTKirnk's Iron Man Character Journal (REAL)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by TTKirnk, Jan 4, 2024.

1. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    7:26 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    I can’t believe EdannEdann hasn't sent a bl request yet

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. RemiIia

RemiIia Mr. Anchor

Jan 25, 2019
    Female
    ⚜RemiIia Scarlet⚜
    Night Lord
    ⚜Scarlet⚜
    Would you accept if I ask Raphiel to BL?

3. ralphjohnson

ralphjohnson King Slime

Oct 11, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    11:26 AM
    RalphJhonson
    Dragon Knight, Buccaneer
    Favela
    I did on my DK got tier 10 at lvl 10x (i dont remember well it was a long time ago)

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

TTKirnk Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    10:26 AM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello forum lovers it is that time of the day...night...morning? for i am once again BACK at it again. much like last time, i am going to have two separate posts in store for you (sorry for those that dont enjoy shit posting...but i mean why would you like this journal if you didnt like shit posting?).
    it seems like it will be a tradition for a while that i will log onto my character and just have shit like this all the time:

MOO.png
    MOO...but wait theres more!

SCOOCH FRIENDSHIP.png
    damn this guy has a cool ign! i hope hes as cute as the ign itself (i swear chat i know who he is and its a joke DONT THINK ABOUT IT). after seeing this, i got hit with this however...

wtf blen what u cooking.png
    despite the fact that this notification literally came out of a vent right out of me, i am going to accept it anyway and damn myself to all eternity by never knowing which one will be logging on...because idk its funnier? moving forward, the requests dont stop there:

TAY FRIENDSHIP.png
    hey buccs are cool! i bet this is an ign for a bucc and i want THAT on my bl so i can totally never benefit from the SI. sadly the notifications didnt stop there, and i was once again greeted with another message. this time, however, it was from a certain farty cow:

insert MOO emote here.png
    ^____^
    i didnt get any fame today from anyone (do npcs count as people? because otherwise i did get fame in that regard), but heres what my buddy list now looks like:

look at this friend list just dont look at the double rat.png
    yo this shit is POPPING (please ignore the double leetoratto). you are all epic people ty for reserving a buddy list slot for my stupid beaver ass. before i end this part of the journal for the day heres a fun fact for those that didnt know: as much as i would love to claim total creativity for my ign, its actually just a big ol reference (bonus points to anyone that knows what im referencing). with this nonsense outta the way, it is time to move FORWARD with the actual journal entry (pls wait warmly again ty)

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    DAY 4
    ok guys back at it again...in which today my main goal was to start some quests in victoria island, and then head off to aqua road! i ended up taking a bit of a wee detour in orbis and el nath, but i ended up doing a large chunk of the quests in aqua road available to me. despite how many hours i threw into the game today (no we're not talking about it) i didnt feel super productive today and somehow resisted the urge to nap...but overall i dont think its the end of the world! i got a giant spoon in drops and what not today so i think it makes up for it (NOT COPIUM GUYS I SWEAR). also im really professional and totally didnt forget to ss my starting stuff today so uhhh i totally wont be reposting the final results i posted for day 3 here teehee

[​IMG]
    my mom says im a professional and she wouldnt lie so nice try haters! also please just pretend im in magatia thanks id appreciate it. as usual, heres a reminder of the major goals that i currently have:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today)
    without further ado...lets get right to it! as i think i mentioned (im too lazy to double check dont even @ me about it) in the previous entry, that i would start the day off finishing off a quest in ariant. this quest was just simply the deo questline, which all i had left to do was to get the rest of the lidium ore to make the lidium and then kill deo. i ended up slaving away at cube slimes and rumos in hopes of getting some cool equips to use for myself (i didnt because this game stinks). luckily for me, there were deos in every channel! overall i didnt get too much from him, but my 2nd kill was FAT STONKS:

holy deo drops batman.png
    holy drops batman! a new glove AND a CHAIR???? chair hunting is something i am considering in the future but for now we will just POGCHAMPION and move forward with our new pixels to sit on as well as glove...that we couldnt wear just yet when i got it due to being too low level. after all this, i went back to victoria island, which because i did the sand bandits questline i can now buy these bad boys:

yo ariant fast travel lets go.png
    a fast travel to ariant from victoria island? idk how useful this will actually be but hell yeah! glad the option is there now at least...o and before i forget, i obviously did my usual torr's horn quest turn in and once again, this game is fking STINKY:

fk u torr.png
    i want you all to know that when i named this file, i named it "fk u torr"...just a lil fun fact that i think yall deserve to know. anyway, i ran around and did some quests in victoria island...some took quite a bit of time to do (25 pig heads total for 2 different quests zzzz YAWN). i ended up going to fire boars because i needed both diamond and garnet ores to make a garnet and diamond for two different quests...funnily enough both of them also needed the pig heads. while there though, the spoon struck again:

THE SPOON WITH THE SHOES.png
    talk about lucky! i find this damn thing before i even found any ores here...which im not complaining about. after getting my ores, i ended up doing the stumpy questline real quick for some fat exp (thankfully there were stumpys around as well when i came on by) and while doing that questline i found this bad boy:

dogshit but i can wear them why do they say male chat.png
    i honestly wouldnt call these great but hey it sure beats my lil blue jean shorts i got.

NEW FIT GAMING TIME.png
    im slowly getting actual equips now :`) but where my shoes huh spoon??? after stumpy, i moved to the dungeon afterwards to kill some curse eyes (no spoon for blackbull's deed though sadly), and i got my first gacha of the day here!

gacha gaming 1 of the day LETS GO.png
    and i got baited here as well for like 1 second:

damn i feel baited.png
    my brain went "blackbull's land deed is that you?" and saw the bow icon and immediately wanted to spite whatever code decided to drop that. after going through the dungeon, i ended up going to henesys to do all the pig head farming. before doing all of that, i finally had enough points to not only get the triple pet combo (i got the bears srry reindeer fans) but to also change MY FIT. i also finally used my hair coupon (sorry pumpkin fans but i can always change back whenever with the style saver)...and this is what i came up with:

NEW FIT.png
    not sure how i feel about the hat (its the orange mushroom earmuffs...dont ask me why its a hat). i almost felt like i had to for some strange reason definitely not related to zombie characters...but for now i shall be rocking this! truthfully speaking, i think at the rate im getting these points from mobs and all the points given from shit like the encyclopedia quests, i could technically get every event nx if i want...which i may do. stay tuned for that one. anyway, while at the pig farm, i ended up not only getting my 2nd and 3rd gachas for the day, but this bad boy!

FIRST RARE GACHA EVER WOO.png
    o yeah i cant wait to get absolute junk from this! also heres the other gachas:

2nd gacha poggers.png
    2nd gacha...ok chat i lied i actually went to the farm first for a bit and then went back to town for...i actually forgor why prolly more mana potions

3rd gacha lets get it.png
    3rd gacha POGGERS. also i ended up looting my 4th gacha before being able to ss it so uhhh that happens at some point...and i think it wasnt on victoria island but im gonna include it here. anyway, after getting the pig heads, i did a few quest turns in, which included getting this bad boy:

BLUE SAUNA POG.png
    man and 10k mesos!!! ok this robe is actually arguably useless because i cant sell it to anyone but npcs and i dont care for avoid but hey man extra healing from the sleepywood sauna?? count me in. after turning all my quests in and picking up the ones wanting me to go to places like orbis and aqua road, i made sure to also do this before leaving since they're all on victoria island:

lets freaking go PENDANT.png
    thats right i got my event pendant! man i wish this actually didnt expire because god knows im gonna miss the move speed and jump from this. anyway, after doing that, i took the boat to orbis, did a quest or so while there, and made my way to el nath to do another few quests while also getting npc progress for my event pendant upgrade! i assure you guys nothing exciting happened during all of this. anyway, after finishing up at el nath, i made my way down to aqua from orbis tower and started my aqua road quests (and quests requiring stuff from here). yes gamers i even slaughtered all those pesky poopas...enough to get 100 poison poopa etcs and 200 regular poopa etcs. the most tragic part in all of this is that i didnt even get 5/5 card sets for either one so ill have to go back there later in the future (its like my mom once said: shit game). anyway, at some point i needed a metric ton of seal meat for some quests, and while gathering the meat i ended up getting my 5th, 6th, and 7th (my final one for the day) gacha for the day!

5th gacha yoo cause i looted the 4th one before taking a ss oops.png
    5th gacha

6th gacha hell yeah.png
    6th gacha...please ignore how many encyclopedias i have in the corner there because i was STRUGGLING with etc space because of these stupid shits dropping everything but the one number i needed!

7th gacha ok might be too many.png
    7th gacha that is apparently floating in the air lets go?? after murdering the whole seal and puffer fish populations for their various goods, i went over to mu lung to go to showa town to not only pick up some quests, but to also turn in some of my quest rewards just to make etc space (yes i was down bad...but being able to grab fruit and strawberry milks to teleport back to showa town and mushroom shrine sure will be handy for the future!). one of the quests required 100 toy seals, and i got this gem for doing it:

time for glove scrolling.png
    i sound (read?) sarcastic but the potential here is HIGH. for now i havent used the scroll and will hold onto it...but one day it shall get used...and it will fail as expected and no one will be surprised. after turning in these quests and heading back to aqua, i did a few more quests and then decided to call it a day after purging my inventory of some encyclopedias (i would normally keep the spares for next week but man i dont got that etc space yet so im just saving up for this week). after cleaning out my inventory of things to sell and what not, heres where i end the day off with:

end of day results overall.png
    see i told you guys i got the bears! but overall while not doing as much as i had hoped, im still pretty happy with how today went. my plan with the gacha is to use it at perion eventually, since i can actually consider using the stupid warrior gear the gacha offers (worst case npc is always a thing). when that gacha happens idk maybe ill wait until the end of the event. i forgor to get a SS but i should have 7 or so raffles currently, which im also not sure when ill turn them in. thinking about doing the gacha and raffles all together at the end of the event...but we'll see. anyway, my plans for next time will be to finish up some other aqua road quests, go through what i can in korean folk town and get started on the ludi quests! im not too sure where ill land in ludi quest wise but hopefully im able to find some actual boots! (i forgor to take off the nx gear but i found a level 35 warrior top that im currently wearing LETS GO BUT ALSO WHERES MY BOOTS GAME? everything else is the same as the last screenshot showing off what im wearing).
    thanks for coming by and reading if you did...see you gamers real soon

heres another EPIC gif that i want you all to experience via visual stimuli:

tumblr_n3j2me6mcl1t9yauko1_400.gif

Last edited: Jan 11, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  6. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
  7. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Hair and make up crew forgot to do touch ups between each scene.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i dare you to say that to my mom's face

9. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello once again gamers it is time for another entry! this time i actually logged in without a single notification of any kind...for better or worse. i did, however, experience this early on in my journey today:

fame from DANIEL.png
    this guy logs in, i say hi to him, and then suddenly i see a teal dot on my minimap (meaning someone on my buddy list is in the map) and then does THAT. i cant believe i got pranked like that! anyway lets move on with the actual entry

DAY 5 (january 11th, 2024 EST time)
    i didnt play for as long as i orignally intended for today, due to being distracted playing other games and what not. because of this, i decided to lower my expectations and didnt expect to get super far into ludi quests like i had originally intended. funnily enough, i made more progress than i thought i would, which is nice, but lets actually get into the CONTENT of it all. as usual heres the usual starting stats and major goals yadda yadda ya know the drill

starting stats and gacha for the day.png
    major goals:
    -complete every non-pq quest (made ok progress on this overall today; im satisfied at least)
    -get tier 10 ring before 4th job (apparently confirmed doable thanks to ralph and his johnson so lets go???)
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today)
    as i had mentioned before prolly, i finished up the few aqua road quests i had left, and then made my way to korean folk town to do the few quests i could there (my level a bit low along with my accuracy to do everything currently available there). while getting DNA samples for Kenta (dont ask me how i got them, but apparently Murder is the answer) one of the quest rewards ended up being this:

a little late for this spear i reckon.png
    sure wish i got this sooner! but thats ok it still gives 4 speed and if im really down bad also 4 acc, so ill hold onto it for any long traveling that doesnt require killing. after getting to korean folk town, i did some of the quests that i could (those damn tigers and walking cinderblocks are lucky i tell ya what!). one of them eventually involved planting a seed on top of a guy's house, in which i SWEAR thats what he wanted, and then destroying this giant gourd(?)

boutta beat up armstrong.png
    which i thought would end up like this beautiful, classic scene from the amazing game Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (yes i know this particular video is an edited meme version dont nitpick chat ty)...but it was more like i smacked it like 7 times and was done. anyway, i took my nice mage boots to npc because this punk aint got any warrior boots apparently, did another quest or so and got started on collecting rice for mr shim...300 to be exact. it took a bit of time but i ended up getting my first raffle of the day from here:

raffle 1 for the day poggers.png
    i also ended up finding one of these bad boys:

o boy free 20k.png
    i love stimulators because they're a free 20k! wanna know what i love more then that? more of them and some production scrolls:

damn so much free money from stims and production scrolls.png
    ended up with 3 of them total and 2 of the wand production scrolls by the time i finished collecting the rice. after coming back to korean folk town to turn in this quest and something else, i went to the npc to sell my shit and somehow didnt notice this in my inventory until this point:

finally boots.png
    finally i got some actual boots! and they give str and mp as well...so we are COOKING. now all i need is an actual hat that isnt something from maple island and ill be looking pretty solid gear wise (for my level that is). after this, i took the elevator up to ludi itself and started on some of the quest nearby the town. eventually i made my way down in the clocktower area, and did some of the weird quests down there such as the awkward jump quest from assistent cheng and mac's magical teleporting box shenanigans. after completing mac's quest, i noticed something weird with the reward:

chat wheres my SACK.png
    WHERES
    MY
    SUMMONING SACK?
    just kidding i knew i wouldnt get the summoning sacks from this quest (i think they're suppose to spawn toy trojans). i must say though, it is weird for this guy, who's stuff got stolen by toy trojans, also have sacks full of them. how'd he even get them in there? why'd he get them in there? questionable decision making aside, after completing this quest i made my way towards eos tower (the tower on the left side of ludi) to do some more quests from the town. while murdering leetorattos and beegorattos (is this considered...actually nvm i dont wanna ask so you can just wonder about it) i found this beautiful gem:

o now we are cooking.png
    o hell yeah i wanna make a fking awesome 2H mace! anyway spoiler alert it gets npc'd once i got back to town, and while i was killing some of the stuff outside i got my 2nd and last raffle for the day:

raffle 2 for the day.png
    my excitement to get likely junk from my raffles grows more and more as the days go on and i get more and more tickets. after finishing up what i wanted to do in the tower for now, i went back up to the 100th floor to turn in a quest and was given these as a reward:

nice try delv but i like my dirty rat shoes more.png
    nice try delv but i got some even better shoes from the Ieetorattos earlier thankfully! after going through a tower for a pendulum, i walked outside quickly to finish a quest from tigun the advisor requiring me to give a sapphire to complete...and this is all the bastard has to offer for me:

wtf all this for 1 sapphire greedy bastard.png
    i mean i aint down bad for sapphires currently but damn wtf is this shit??? 15,000 EXP??? and its 5,000 with vanilla rates? man donating is a scam! (this is a joke please spare me i DONT mean it). anyway, i made my way back to ludi to turn in some quests and get more etcs i need for other quests. i ended up getting some etcs i needed for some quests back in showa town, so i decided to go turn them in to make etc space while picking up some other quests im a high enough level to grab now. before doing that, however, i ended up finding this actual gem:

wailt hold up spear stimulator.png
    o now we're talking! i can ACTUALLY use this...prolly. anyway, im actually gonna hold onto this one and save it for the long distant future, since i wont be crafting weapons anytime soon since all of them but dragon, nt, and reverse/timeless are scams (im talking to all of you other damn item makers spread across the maple world). after getting to showa town, i turned in one of my quests to sakura, whos always losing and destroying various stuffed animal dolls, gave me this as a reward for getting her teddy bear cotton (isnt this just teddy bear guts? kinda fked up if you ask me):

dont tempt me sakura.png
    ima be honest gamers...im holding onto this scroll for potential funny meme scrolling, despite the fact capes will be a pain in the ass for me to get compared to a lot of other gear, so i REALLY shouldnt but for now i got the use space so i will hold onto this stupid meme of a scroll. after turning in those quests and grabbing a few more, i went back to ludi to turn in a few more quests and grab a few more things quickly. i made a big oopsie though...i was offered a bunch of options for weapon wa 60% scrolls from the toy soldier next to delv at eos tower...but i didnt realize that page came and i was clicking on my client for some dumb reason and ended up doing this:

zzz i made an oopsie hate this game.png
    chat this coulda been a spear 60% that i coulda thrown on my current spear or save it! i wanted to just delete the character right then and there. ok thats a heavy exaggeration but i was NOT happy and i immediately went to town and sell it for 1 meso to the NPC just out of spite. after clearing out the rest of my inventory of stuff i didnt need, i made my way back down to grandpa clock in the clock tower, where i parked myself and decided to finish the day here, with this being the final results for the day:

final stats for the day.png
    forgive me for looking OOGLY without NX but i wanted to show the equips im actually wearing this time. unfortunately, i didnt get any gachas today, but considering the 2 raffles, boots, and spear stim, i aint too mad. im also finally above 1mil mesos! in other words, if i really need to, i can actually afford to expand my buddy list and not be poor...but hopefully i dont gotta do that soon cause your boy gonna need a mount in the near future :`) with all of that said, i am pretty satisfied with how today ended up, despite starting way later than i planned. as for next time i play...assuming i dont start way later than intended... my plan is to finish up the mass murdering needed to be done in the ludi clock tower (gotta get lots of cogs and cheap batteries) and then start climbing down the eos tower to go to omega sector and start working on those quests. ideally i will want to do a good amount of them (some will require more time like the antidote quest line needing lots of mateon tentacles, while others will require travel like getting the VIP ticket to florina beach), but we'll see how that goes. getting to omega sector will be nice, since now ill have quick travel to victoria island due to the teleporter room and being able to buy as many warp cards as i want, so i can also get some quest turn ins done while im at it! anyway, thanks for reading as always my fellow gamers and ill see you soon enough

to keep up a traditional ive done the last two entries, heres a cool GIF:

tumblr_inline_p0rc13QqGC1rvuj0n_540.gif
    ^ actual footage of me when i accidentally clicked on that 1H mace 60% scroll quest reward

Last edited: Jan 12, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  10. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    11:26 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    wheres u pog 10 dex 10 speed bathrobe ?

11. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    i just got to the point of having sustainable income PLEASE give me a moment

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    10:26 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    no more pumpkin patch hair? aww.....

• Agree Agree x 4
  13. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    thankfully style saver exists ;)

14. Syrinz

Syrinz Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    10:26 PM
    Xyrinz
    Bishop
    Beaters
    • Great Work Great Work x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    should've done it while he was grinding so he'd be forced to remake

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello once more wonderful gamers to the epic journey of LestheBeaver (who is most definitely a beaver that eats Taco Bell). today i ended up not doing as much as i had originally planned due to being pulled away to work for The Company, but thats ok. this is likely going to continue to be a somewhat common occurrence (being pulled away to do something else that is), so i wont try to mention it too much and say everytime "i didnt do as much as i had planned because blah blah blah". with that out of the way, its time for an update on my buddy list because...for some reason this is part of the content train in this journal (i mean i made it that way but dont look at me why)...starting off with what i saw on the bottom rightish of my screen:

kim friendship.png
    damn look at this guy! i bet hes a clown that belongs in the circus. i accepted this without question, but i was greeted with a great challenge afterwards:

tommy friendship.png
    look at this huge ass clown! i bet hes a noob too that totally didnt wash and dies a lot. the train doesnt stop there though:

blaine friendship.png
    today must be the clown day. bet they all came from a big ol carnival! wonder if this guy has a cool hairstyle. now, its time for a huge moment in the Buddy List Content section, because for the first time today while playing the game i got a buddy request in game! i was ACTUALLY in game to see the notification and accept it...and look who it was from:

first ever buddy add LIVE from sid.png
    i bet this guy is insanely COGGERS (if you know, you know). with that, i am officially at 14/20 on my buddy list now (i forgor to take a screenshot of it being updated after this and im too lazy to go get it now so you'll have to take my word for it). theres one last thing to mention, however, and its this:

YANA FAME PRANK.png
    let me make it clear here my gamers... she "found" me by TELEPORTING to me and then faming and echoing me! i cant believe the prank she pulled on me holy moly. luckily i was in town so i didnt have to remake ;) anyway, lets actually move onto the JOURNAL itself.

DAY 6 (january 14th, 2024 EST time)
    truth be told today's session wasnt super exciting. i ended up finishing some quests down in the clocktower, doing most of the quests in eos tower (1000 toy drums from drumming bunnys is for another time and place), did some quests from CBD (singapore), picked up a few quests from NLC, and then got a start on omega sector. twas hoping to get more done in omega sector today, but spending like ~3 hours playing Lethal Company instead of playing this game will ruin your hopes and dreams in that regard...but its all good. will try to go through most of omega sector next time but until then lets get a move on with that. as usual:

starting stats for the day.png
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat?)

started the day off at platoon chronos, as i needed to get 190 cogs for a bunch of quests. why platoon chronos? because they can drop glove for attack 60s! which i got none of because this game is DOG WATER POOP. anyway, i did get like 3 stimulators total that werent spear/polearm and a raffle:

raffle 1 and a polearm stimulator.png
    first and only raffle for the day lets GO. after getting all of the cogs, i went up to kill some ticks for a quest for the grandpa clock in the same room as the platoon chronos, in which i got this bad boy:

gacha 1 for the day pog.png
    first gacha for the day POGGERS...i also want to bring up that i got 2 gacha total today but i accidentally looted it while looting something else before taking a screenshot so uhhhh you'll see the truth at the end of today's entry (it happened at eos tower while killing bloctopi as a reference of time). after killing the ticks, i went up to the robos to get and snag 220 cheap batteries, in which i got some more stimualtors and cool equips from the robos themselves:

HOLD UP BLUE CHAINMAIL.png
    wish the dex wasnt below average but this is pretty nice! gonna definitely hold onto this and see about throwing overall dex scrolls on it...that arent 100%'s. i also got this:

yo more shoes to scroll with.png
    these are 1 str or so worse than my blue jangoon shoes, but i will likely hold onto these for now for scrolling purposes. i will likely be able to get plenty of higher end shoes to scroll with once i can actually start scrolling, but since im financially stable (for now) and got the equip slots...might as well hold onto them. yes i know i said that about the earrings but those are far easier to get than shoes since 95% of earrings STINK and magic defense is DOODOO! anyway, after getting the batteries i went back to grandpa clock since his quests involved 200 batteries after killing the ticks, and got this nice equip:

damn a good quest reward.png
    for once something decent from a quest...and it wasnt too much effort! it is only slightly better than my level 35 top due to the mp and defense, but hey man ill take that 10 mp and have something new to npc. after this, i went down eos tower and started getting all of the roly-poly worker photos for that dumb manager karl while getting other quest items/kills from mobs in the tower. after getting the last photo, i went back up to ludi to turn in all my quests so i could go down the tower AGAIN to pick up more quests (you gotta turn in the photos to karl before some of the roly-poly workers offer their quests)...and look what karl gave me for all of my effort:

thanks karl for something i likely wont use.png
    wow this is EPIC. ima be honest and say i dont think ill actually ever utilize a crafting npc that requires one of these, but i picked the spear one and are currently holding onto it just in case. i also ended up getting this as a quest reward from his daughter:

yo FANGBLADE.png
    omg guys i got the fangblade hat!!!! i cant wait to be a account sharer just like hi-nvm i think im in the wrong chat. anyway, i went back to eos tower after this to do most of the roly-poly workers quests (you will be done eventually 1000 toy drums i promise you because i do need a red whip for legendary spirit), and actually made my way to omega sector! before i forget, i did get this as a quest reward from roly-poly worker 10:

poggers another cape.png
    yo a level 50 clean cape???? this will be nice for scrolling for the future. moving on, i didnt stay in omega sector long because after doing a few quest turn ins and pick ups, i went back to victoria island via the nautilus harbor/command center teleporter to turn in some quests. one of the quests was those maple history books that ive had for the longest while, and then the medal from tigun the scamm- i mean advisor. look what i got for showing jay the medal:

yo shit hat but iconic.png
    wow this hat is not superb (its just 27 weapon defense and like 13 magic defense) but it is kinda an epic quest hat so ill hold onto it for shits and giggles. the only plus side is that now i have gained access to THE BEST QUEST IN THE WHOLE GAME. yeah thats right im making that claim! if you know you know...but for now ill be leaving that quest aside for the future. anyway, after the victoria island quest turns in i went to NLC so i could pick up a quest there that requires me to get stuff from omega sector and ludi, since ill be in the area for a lil while. after my quest turn in at victoria island, i went to NLC to get the previously mentioned quest and a few others while i was at it...including working on the christmas event quest with lil suzzy. ok chat i only now thought of this while writing(typing?) this up, but did yall pick versalmas or maplemas? im sure 95% of you dont care, havent done the quests, or even know what the hell im going on about. ill show my proof next entry but i am TEAM VERSALMAS. lets see whos paying attention and actually reading... you can participate in this little activity regardless of whether or not you did the quest. if you are team VERSALMAS give this particular post the USEFUL reaction and if you are team MAPLEMAS give this post the CREATIVE reaction. ok with that out of the way, i also did my usual torr's horn quest turn in, and as usual i got something GREAT:

fk u again torr dogwater.png
    thanks torr u stupid fki-ok moving on before i get banned for NPC harssment. i left NLC after getting my quests and my VERSALMAS hat, and proceeded to go to CBD aka singapore afterwards to do some of the quests there. my main motivation was that one of the quests there gave me some screws, which i need for some quests, and i decided to do a few more because they werent super difficult and didnt take long. one of those quests (wish i got the screenshot for it) showed the super epic black box with the question mark in it on the reward screen. wanna know what i got? oh yeah you do and ill show you because im nice:

nice mystery gift nexon ty.png
    best part is, if before bigbang hiddenstreet.net is correct, then this is always the reward:

upload_2024-1-14_23-15-55.png
    so WHY is it a question mark Neckson huh???? you damn bastards. anyway, i went back to victoria island after turning in these CBD quests and then back to omega sector through the teleporter. after beating up a few mateons and then some barnard grays for their food and existence (someone wanted 30 of them dead dont blame me im just doing my job), i went off to the npc named Hoony and thus ended my journey for the day here, in which you can see here:

see chat i TOLD YOU i got 2 gachas! 13 + 2 = 15 man i am SO good at math. overall, my haul wasnt too bad today despite not doing a whole lot...but progress is progress, even if its small! omega sector will be the main priority next time i play, in which i may turn my brain fully off for a big slaughter fest of aliens (rice the medic is gonna need A LOT of tentacles for his whole quest line... like 1500 a lot...will see if i do that)
    anyway, i must now prepare to freeze my ass off for my God King Jeffrey Bezos, the Primal Lord the next two days so ill see you folks in the near future. thanks for reading as always if you did i love you OnionBye

also enjoy a GIF:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26972-1376633128-4.gif
    ^ my reaction whenever torr gives me GOOD stuff and definitely not GARBAGE

• Great Work Great Work x 11
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    2:26 PM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    In a sea of fake fans, this LestheBeaver follower stands alone. MapleF17

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    ah yes it is that time of the day...night. im gonna say night because only my time zone exists but ANYWAY i am BACK with another entry...but as usual, it is time to start things off with my favorite segment: "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ and i got a few names to ask this question to today! and we shall start off with...

o look who it is SIGS adding me.png
    sigs more like pigs lol! anyway i added this loser because id feel bad otherwise (because losers dont have friends...i swear guys i know this person im NOT a meanie im just a bully). but wait theres more!

i actually dont know who yunchang is uh oh.png
    ima be honest with you guys...every single person that has added me up to this point i actually know and are acquainted with (shocking yes i know please hold it in)...this is the first time i dont recognize an ign so i dont have a dumb joke to make about them. unfortunately i didnt see them log in today so i didnt have a chance to talk to them...but hopefully that happens soon so they are forced to read my really funny comments about dommy mo-ahem anyway moving forward there is one more friend request i got today...and this was while i was playing today!

yao joins the buddy list mid session.png
    i want you all to know that this guy and i havent had each other on buddy list until this point, despite the fact we were co-workers at some point...and he chose my best character to add. with that all done, this is where my buddy list stands currently:

17 outta 20 we're getting there ruh roh.png
    the clocks ticking...although truth be told i can afford to actually expand my buddy list and not be poor...but man i sure need lots of money for a piggy. will i expand once i hit 20/20? will i hold off until i can get piggy? will people annoy the ever living hell out of me until i expand? these are all questions and problems for future me to worry about and for present me to not give a shit about. anyway, without any more delays, lets move onto the actual entry for the day.

DAY 7 (january 17th, 2024)
    today seemed pretty profitable...considering i got a bunch of raffles, gacha tickets, and quite a few levels (im in the 50s now lets go???). my main goal for the day was to get done with most of the omega sector quests, with only having the zeno quest (that i cant do until level 65) and the antidote quest (get a bunch of mateon tentacles) leftover...which i succeeded in! i only made my goal that because i wasnt very sure what i wanted to do afterwards...and truth be told i actually did have to think about my routing and pathing, which ended up being a bit over the place. lets get into that little adventure shall we?

starting starts for the day ft my versalmas hat.png
    as i promised/claimed i would do last entry, theres my proof of being team versalmas. any versalmas haters will receive MEAN words from me if i see them in game so you better watch out...and before i forget
    major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at)

so obviously...i hope its obvious anyway... i did a metric crap ton of murdering and questing in omega sector. after talking to hoony there i got quests from the other mesorangers in the boswell field area (the side with the purple goopy aliens like you see in the screenshot above), got a few things on my way, and then went back to omega sector to turn in more quests, grab more quests, and then head over to the kulan field side (with the generic big eyed bald aliens whos designs i love) to grab more quests and work on more. before i continue about that, i have to include this before i forget:

TORR WHY ARE YOU USELESS.png
    i swear to god its not me pasting the same image from like the past few times...torr just loves giving me AWESOME STUFF! sometimes i wonder why i even bother and it might be because i have a gambling addiction, which in turn is actually not even true because i dont even gamble irl but ok enough dumb rambling i FOUND A GACHA AND A RARE GACHA WHILE MURDERING THE FUNNY BALD BIG EYED ALIENS!

gacha 1 for the day.png
    look theres one coming over! also gacha 1

rare gacha 1 for the day and second EVER.png
    theres that first rare gacha for the day with some Refrigerator proof Space Food. after mass murdering these punks, i finished up the black mesoranger's questline and got this as a reward:

yo gaming IN THE FUTURE QUESTION MARK.png
    ok lets be real here gamers...this is prolly completely useless to me given my restraints but think of the potential?? anyway i obviously picked the spear att 10% and i plan on holding it for now...as the future has infinite possibilities. after this and turning in another quest, i went back to omega sector for a bit and then proceeded to actually make my way over to ludi after killing some block golems and king block golems for marcel. look man someone had to get dr kim's robot parts from assistant cheng in the clocktower, and we all know how useful npcs are in this game...95% of them cant even walk from where they stand and dr kim definitely aint one! anyway i made my way up there to continue some quests from omega sector while also turning in a few others i had completed. you know that quest for murdering block golems for marcel? look what happened here gamers:

oh boy i bet its gonna be good.png
    im getting deja vu from last time i played gamers you think its gonna be good???? you bet your ass it will be!

wtf surprise scroll being wand 60 again.png
    the funny part about this is that this quest actually has a pool of 60% scrolls to choose from (i could have gotten a spear 60% zzz)...and at first i thought i was getting pranked like with that other quest in CBD. i did confirm that it is a giant pool of scrolls to choose from:

upload_2024-1-18_0-50-25.png
    i also got a helmet defense 60% from...something. i think it was a quest reward but anyway the point being i decided to once again scroll my blue sporty cap with it for the shits and giggles...but this one failed unfortunately (shit game). after being pissed about these two things, i went down to the clocktower for a bit to get some quest items and get dr kims dumb robo parts, and then made my way back down to omega sector while also killing rombot once for marcel. after the rombot kill, i made my way over to the boswell field...ok i lied i murdered a bunch of mateons right outside the base first as i decided to do 2/5 quests for the antidote questline (thats 300 mateon tentacle etcs out of a total of 1500 needed poggers). after the mass murder (when is it considered genocide chat? asking for a friend) i actually went over to boswell field to continue the alien elimination, in which i got my 2nd and 3rd gachas for the day here:

gacha 2 for the day poggers.png
    gacha #2 obtained while killing plateons i think (i kinda of forgor but the map suggests plateon hidden street map)

gacha 3 for the day YOOO.png
    gacha #3 i think the same map idk i was killing plateons either way. after finishing up the killing, i turned in some quests for the mesorangers, in which the green one gave me another level 40 glove that isnt as good as my current one (but i can use it for future scrolling??? question mark?) and the black mesoranger whos name i forgor (wait why are there two black mesorangers on the tema at once this isnt powerrangers friendly) gave me pansy earrings...which i wish i could have rejected because let me tell you guys something...i am NOT a pansy in the slightest ok? i definitely dont cry like a baby when watching romance anime of all things and dont you ever consider that being an idea because im a stereotypical american MAN who has NO emotions. anyway now that i dragged on that stupid bit long enough, i went back to omega sector and finished up the rest of my quests...largely. i eventually got level 50 here (this is the part where you type Poggers! down below) and did another quest quick involving a certain stranded man on a whale in aqua road whos quest ive purposely ignored doing until now JUST so i could get another pair of earrings and free exp (running around to find the spaceship in plateon's hidden street is optional if you find robinson's sos letter and existence before hand since that quest starts at level 35...yeah dont ask me why the level gap is so huge but here we are). after finally doing that, i made my way over to mu lung by going back up to ludi, then down to korean folk town, through the well to aqua road, the dolphin taxi to herb town, and then the crane to mu lung. on my way there, however, i turned in my last quest to marcel...and he surprised me with something epic:

wait it actually was.png
    pretty sure i got hit with the damn question mark box again...but marcel redeemed himself in my eyes with this. i still have this bad boy as i want to stock up first before i decide on a glove to scroll. on my way over i tried to get the sos letter but decided to get it another time, but while trying to hunt for it i found this:

fk u gloves for dex.png
    yo another glove att 60%??? yeah dont get your hopes up it was a glove dex 60% instead...which actually isnt bad either truthfully. who says i cant have a pair of acc gloves and wa gloves? seriously whos gonna say it because i will FIGHT you over it. anyway, i made my way over to mu lung in which i grabbed all the quests i could. one of these quests just involved killing a total of 70 straw target dummies over 3 quests, which i decided to do real quick since it was quick exp. while doing so, i ended up finding this:

gacha 4 for the day WE COOKING.png
    thats right i got a book! no it was my 4th gacha for the day that i want to mention not the stupid freaking book! i got too many of those blue ones. after this, i decided to head over to ariant/magatia to grab some more quests available there, as well as do them. while over there i ended up finding the spear that im currently using from sand giants...in which it ended up being being the lowest roll possible in wa (52, average is 57 which is what mine is). thanks for the lowest roll possible sand giants! ill gladly keep my average on the dot nakamaki and sell this piece of doodoo. after doing those few quests i could in ariant/magatia, i went back to victoria island to grab a few more quests, as well as turn in my one quest for elpam so i could grab his other one (his second quest requires me to be in ludi, which i plan to go back to soon). after getting the other elpam quest and a few others from nlc, i went back to victoria island and did the level 50 ellinia jump quest, which i forgor how annoying it was...but it was worth it as i got a star rock as my quest reward, which is pretty huge! if i dont use it for a quest, i can save it for my tier 10 monster book ring later. after completing that, i decided to take the long way to orbis by using the slow ass ellinia boat because i had some quests to do at orbis, which ended up being my final area i visit for the day. i did a few quests here, in which i totally didnt get trolled:

this damn game.png
    this once again had the black box with a white question mark, and apparently spear att 60% AND glove att 60% were in this pool! dog water pee pee game i swear...and i also got my 2nd rare gacha for the day while hunting in orbis:

rare gacha 2 for the day 3 TOTAL NO WAY.png
    im so excited for all the crap these will give me guys you have NO idea. anyway, i completed another quest to make a bit of space and ended my day in spiruna's house, with this being the final result:

overall, i think today was pretty productive! a total of 6 gacha today, with 2 being rare, 3 raffle tickets today leading to a total of 12(?) tickets in my possession (im trying to not spam this thread too much with posts so no pictures of their drops sorry!), a decent amount of levels and slowly but shirley still going positive in money made. i had over 2mil today at some point guys until i saw barbarian elixirs at nlc and i couldnt resist buying some. anyway, im very pleased with today and im looking forward to playing a bunch tomorrow because its gonna snow again tomorrow where i live and ive been done with this poopoo winter vortex since it started last friday. very likely my plans shall be to finish up some quests and stuff in orbis, do some things in el nath/orbis tower, and head back to the ludi area to perhaps tackle on a very obnoxious questline...but we'll see about that last part. thanks for reading once again my beautiful and lovely gamers, and i hope you enjoyed the long ass read as always! i would normally post a gif but uhhh i did hit the 20 image/gif limit so...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    here you go enjoy this video instead

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    Ah yes good greetings once again gamers! i am back yet again with another installment of LestheBeaver's EPIC Adventure! unfortunately, i didnt get any buddy list adds today, so i will be skipping "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ today. without further ado, its time to jump right into it!

DAY 8 (january 18th, 2024)
    today felt rather...uneventful? i got a decent amount done, as well as accomplished what i wanted to do, which was finish up some orbis/el nath quests along with quests at ariant/magatia, and some more at victoria island and ludus lake. despite all of that, it felt like not much really happened, but i reckon thats not a bad thing in its own way. today was pretty profitable gacha wise too, though not as cracked as yesterday. lets get into that uneventful day, shall we?

major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME)

so, as you can see, i started the day off doing some quests in orbis/required stuff from orbis (im looking at you phyllia and your sick keeny) nothing really did happen during all of this pixie slaughtering and what not. after getting all my stuff and what not, i made my way down orbis tower to go to el nath to pick up another quest and prep up the hunt inside the tower...but before i do i cant forget to share my awesome results from torr!

torr PLEASE.png
    i think my 1 str nose is gonna be the best thing i get this event ima be honest, which isnt helped by the fact that i choose to do this quest only when i actually play, despite the fact i could easily log in on days i dont play just to quickly turn in the quest to try again...BUT ANYWAY i did quite a bit of back and forth between orbis and el nath due to my forgetful nature and the nature of some of these quests. while going on a massive jr pepe hunt for their fish i did manage to get my first gacha for the day here:

gacha 1 for the day poggers.png
    i got like 400 fish for the record and i still need another 300 for 1 more quest OH BOY but thats for another time. after doing that and murdering white furballs called leattys, i made my way down to aquarium for a quest turn in involving those leattys. rather than go back to orbis, i decided to actually take a bit of a detour and head over to korean folk town and eventually omega sector to actually help robinson's ass. at korean folk town i finally had the levels and acc to beat up the tigers there with 13503150101 avoid, and while hunting them i found my 2nd and 3rd gacha for the day:

gacha 2 for the day woohoo.png
    i swear its not nx chat its my 2nd gacha! COUNT THE NUMBERS AT THE END OF THE DAY

gacha 3 POGGERS.png
    gacha #3 that you can CLEARLY see with some rope. after this, i quickly went to omega sector since i had gotten robinson's ID, got all that shit together, and went back over to him just to get this as a prize:

so close yet so far.png
    ah so close to finally getting a hat upgrade...too bad this one gives like 10 hp. damn npc fodder i tell ya! after this, i did any last check ups in el nath and then made my way up towards orbis to turn in a few more quests, in which one of them got me this:

thanks kriel for my RANDOM POG REWARD.png
    i swear this damn fairy punked me yesterday with the black box and question mark shit and gave me doodoo like a claw 60%. anyway, i went over to ariant after this to turn in some quests i had done, as well as pick up a few more since i just got the level to do them (ok i had to grind a bit at roids for like 7% to get the level, which was pretty fast). one of these quests was for the alcadno guy russellon where he wanted me to try some of his drugs:

o boy i love drugs.png
    sorry...russelon apparently according to these drugs. i ate them and nothing happened (?) and then he gave me this as a reward!

i still love drugs.png
    20 whole potions that are just drugs! these things do a bunch of random shit, so im gonna hold onto them for some kind of meme i might think of in the far future. after doing these requests for russel(l)on and bedin, and going back to orbis quick for something, i made my way to victoria island eventually from ariant's teleport and decided to start doing some more quests here, as well as turn in some i had gotten done across the world. eventually i had to get some cherry sapling things from sakura cellions in amoria, which ill be honest was annoying to do with all the stupid shit in the way, but thankfully i found my 4th gacha while here!

gacha 4 im STONKING.png
    made my time worthwhile i reckon :`) after doing this i started doing a few more quests around the island, particularly doing faust's questline and some stuff around kerning city involving the subway system and the swamp. i actually managed to find FOUR whole fausts and get my quest done...but i got jack shit for drops. i will likely try to hunt more of these in the future because they have two weapons that i would like to have...one more than the other. after doing faust's stuff, i went on over to the subway to gather a bunch of cloth, stirge wings, and medicine with weird vibes (what does this even mean gamers? is the game implying these medicines dont pass the vibe check? who's vibe check anyway? Neckson's?). while killing in the subway, i managed to get this almost gem:

this damn game TROLLING me.png
    i actually hate it here. this game really gave me this particular helmet when this is the possibility. i hate you game you're stinky! anyway, after getting all my stuff from the subway i headed off to the swamps (ok i went to perion first to get a quest from ayan involving alligator slaughter). after doing a bit of back and forth completing quests and going back to the swamps for more stuff, i eventually landed on these items:

gacha 5 holy moly.png
    my 5th gacha for the day very EXCITING

bathrobe soon.png
    finally got one of the scroll npcs that sells overall dex 100%'s, which means the time in soon...

gimme that cape dex PLEASE.png
    this was for completing ayan's first request related to the alligators. the cape dex 60% was an easy choice considering how i love DEX and ACC

damn more spear 10s huh.png
    this was for her second and final request related to alligator slaughter. gotta say she was quite kind to me with these rewards...though im not sure what the hell im gonna do with these spear att 10%'s still

WE WON THE RNG ROLL.png
    and got the big fat spoon roll for icarus's cape selections! when the other choices are 15 avoid and 5 jump, this is definitely the better one for my class. i guess my good rng was reserved for this today...(this is a joke i dont believe in stuff in this way chat i PROMISE). after finishing all of that up, i quickly went over to showa town to finally make this:

the bathrobe is made.png "
    got my generic ass 10 dex bathrobe ready to go! given, this will only be pulled out when i need the acc and/or speed but yeah this shall be nice when its needed...which im sure will come up more often as i get higher and higher in levels. anyway, after making this i finished up what i wanted to do in victoria island and made my way back to omega sector and then ludi, so i could go get the watches for elpam from tick-tocks, in which i got my first and only rare gacha for the day here:

rare gacha in the sea of shit.png
    i swear its there chat just LOOK at the white swirl dont make me have to edit this to make it even more clear. after getting my 60 watches (why a man need so many to go back in time just DO THE TIME WARP). after completing this quest, i moved over a map back to my good pal the platoon chronos and closed down shop for the day. as usual, here are the final results:

look at that very epic blue icarus cape! anyway, this gach stash is looking pretty nice, especially with my 13(?) christmas raffles that ive heard so many good things about...which hopefully are in my benefit. should be a pretty epic event (not really but ill make it epic) when i turn all of this shit in, which will have to be soon considering the event is ending next week, but thats for future me to worry about and not present me. anyway, next time i play i prolly wont be as quest focused this time since i have to do something thats been long overdue...which i cant believe not one has even dropped yet despite my time spent at places that can drop it. i have no idea how things will go so my main plan for next time will be to make sure i get a particular weapon, and ideally one that isnt complete dogshit, and then go from there (perhaps if timing is good, time to work on the great slaugher of the drumming bunnies or perhaps mateons?). sorry this one is a wee bit shorter my gamers! i would say perhaps next time will have more content but considering what i plan to do it will prolly be less sooooooooooooooooooo enjoy your not as meaty entries i guess :`) every book/form of literature (does my journal even got as that? i think thats saying too much personally) gotta have their "Jesus wept." moments alright??? anyway ill see yall soon enough after im done freezing my ass in the middle of nowhere

its that time of the day again here is your dose of epic GIF from me my lovely gamers:

bad ran.gif
    live footage of me, as ran yakumo, being abused and smacked via umbrella by everyone i know, as yukari yakumo. reason? because i chose to exist (dont worry chat i like it)

• Great Work Great Work x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  20. OP
    OP
    TTKirnk

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    hello once again my fellow gamers! i am back once more, and with the even more uneventful day, just like i promised! for better or worse, it was even more uneventful than i planned due to rng really slapping me in the face for the whole day overall. before i get into this not so epic but tragic tale...its time for everyone's favorite segment, "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™. both of these came by while i was on my Epic Grind, in which the first one was...

DAD ADDED ME.png
    holy moly i cant believe it chat! thats my DAD! i cant believe my dad added me! i can now die a happy beaver. but wait! there is more:

JASHUSHU.png
    dont mind whats going on in my buddy list there...but MY BESTIE added me too??? a joyous day for sure, in which these two buddy adds are prolly one of the few only good things to happen while playing today :`) but anyway, this is now where my buddy list stands:

18 outta 20 we getting there.png
    uh oh chat i only got 1 more slot left and then ill never add anyone ever again...is what i would say for a bad joke. but dont you worry, because im such a nice guy who isnt fully poor...ill expand it at least once just for you! whether or not you believe me, you'll have to find out in the next installment of "Who the Hell Wasted a Buddy List Spot for the Beaver?"™ anyway, time for the actual entry

DAY 9 (january 21st, 2024)
    as previously stated, my goal for today was to achieve a certain item: to get at least 1 serpents fang from platoon chronos, with glove att 60%'s being secondary prizes. i truthfully dont know how it happened, but despite grinding here for essentially like 7-8 hours i didnt find a single one. platoon chronos drop a total of 15 unique equips, and i managed to get 13/15 of them, with the 2 not grabbed being the serpents fang obviously and then this...which im not sure if i should be impressed by or heavily saddened (im heavily saddened for the record). so obviously, i failed my main goal for the day and yes i WILL come back here for next session because this weapon will be huge gains for me and likely one of my main weapons for quite a while so SORRY FOR UPCOMING BORING CONTENT GAMERS. anyway, time for the usual nonsense to start the day off:

major goals:
    -land another 6 dagger 10s on the fruit knife scrolled in the first session (no dagger 10s gained today...when will i get another one chat? seriously i keep getting shit like staff 10s where the daggers at like seriously im gonna keep adding to this like some incoherent sentence until it happens chat WATCH ME. but actually what if it takes me so long to get a serpents fang? should i make that a major goal too? wait im getting off topic now...)
    without further ado, time to show off the few highlights i can, as well as my stash of gacha and raffles for the day:

i totally am a gamer guys PLS.png
    this happened like within the first hour of me playing lol brain kinda turned off and distracted with youtube again CLASSIC. not like i cared for the exp here so yeah eat that game!

no serpents tongue yet feelsgood.png
    look at all of these platoon chronos drops featuring two weapons from timer. my equip inventory was actually 100% full so i had to make a trip to the npc to make space since i ran outta nx to expand at the time. i think i ended up with like ~21 or so equips total from these guys today (not including the timer equips yes), in which not a single one was a serpents fang.

this is a new low wtf torr.png
    the usual torr reward showcase. i think i hit a new low with this one potentially. for those wondering, its something used to decorate the christmas tree in happyville, in which its just a set-up item you can drop and fuck around with i reckon...ok i suppose this has more potential value than some dumb noses that i cant even drop and will expire and have shit magic defense 1 but man this shoulda been the sign that today wasnt gonna be good rng wise. speaking of bad rng...so in total i ended up getting about 6 glove att 60%'s from the platoon chronos, which id say actually isnt too bad considering my kill rate, leading me with a total of 7 glove att 60%'s total in my collection. i had decided that once i got 5 scrolls on me, i would scroll my lovely dark knuckle that i love so much, and obviously, that happened. while i was too lazy to take a video, i can show you disaster quite easily with three (two do the job but the third one adds extra pain) photos:

before the scrolling.png

its so over chat.png

the glove process of scrolling.png
    why would the game do this to my baby child chat? is this all backfire from me getting the damn icarus cape? the answer is no but for the sake of being dramatic i will say yes. this is still a decent upgrade, since going from 0 wa gloves to 4 wa gloves is still something...but i was at least hoping to land 3/5. this is why we keep back up gloves gamers...for i shall try again more than likely once i get another 5 (im really hoping i get a serpents tongue BEFORE another 3 scrolls but uhhhh thats a problem for future me and not present me thats for sure). other than random nonsensical conversations in my buddy list, such as being called an alcoholic through an ancient meme and talking about achieving the ultimate brain rot, nothing else really happened. i ended up getting 4 christmas raffles and 6 gachas for the day, with 1 of those gachas being a rare one...leaving me with uhhhh i didnt check and forgor to look at my raffles oops teehee...its prolly something like ~19 or some shit. o and before i forget...

[​IMG]
    this was the meme i was struck with out of nowhere that felt like a heavy personal attack (i wasnt actually offended but man i wasnt ready for the hard hitting truth). anyway, time to showcase the final stats as usual!

as you can see, i got quite a bit of experience and my range went up a good amount with that 4 wa (dont look at my gloves). i am also FILTHY rich chat, which was at least nice to see. with all of the stimulators i got...i ended up getting like over 50 of them all combined together? and like 2k cog etcs or something close to that. i even bought like 500 grilled cheese and 600 barbarian elixirs during this grind, which took like ~1mil off of me...and only used like maybe 300 grilled cheese? and then a bunch of my free gingerbread cookies from those santa encyclopedias so im STONKING with potions. anyway, i apologize for not having much exciting content today but hopefully next time i play ill get that spear sooner than later and we can move on to actual content again...since we all know eventually ill run out of quests to do and what not. hope you enjoyed the read still my fellow gamers and ill see you soon enough!

have a touhou gif (or as i prefer to call it, two hoes) on your way out (again):

tumblr_nyds42kczk1u5aqn3o6_500.gif
    live footage of me pestering the platoon chronos to drop me the Serpent's Fang (the donation box is my equipment inventory)

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 9
    • Like Like x 1