1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Scheduled PATCH Maintenance: February 28th, 2024

Discussion in 'Maintenances' started by Kimmy, Feb 26, 2024.

1. Kohawa

Kohawa Blue Snail

Feb 25, 2024
    Male
    4:13 AM
    Dokibird
    Magician
    The Windows Installer is Titled "MapleLegends Setup (Build: December 28,2023)" o.o

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    10:13 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    All done, server back online

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  3. Taima

Taima Mushmom

May 23, 2021
    Female
    8:13 AM
    Taima
    Beginner
    Oddjobs
    The wineskin version appears to be the December 28 patch still. Am I missing something?

* Google Drive download is labeled as 2023-02-28 (right date, wrong year)

maplelegends_2024_02_28_version_listed_as_2023.png

* Extracted client's files are last modified December 28, 2023, and displays that same date on the game window when launched in wine

maplelegends_2024_02_28_labeled_december_28_2023.png

I've definitely extracted the right files, I confirmed with another wineskin user and just tried again. The MapleLegends.exe was last modified December 28, 2023.

Edit: Just to be clear, the game doesn't launch after the login screen. I'm not just being pedantic about release date labels. :oops:

Edit2: It's possible to extract the crossover version and just copy its MapleLegends directory into your old wine directory. With this client I'm able to log in and the window is correctly labeled Feb 27, 2024. Hope this helps others that usually would choose the wineskin release!

Last edited: Feb 29, 2024
  4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:13 AM
    Moderator Post
    That's my bad. I have updated one file but forgot to update the other that is related to the installer. I am now uploading a hotfix that will fix this date. Nothing else is changed, so you don't have to get it.

As for the people reporting the .exe date is still Dec of last year, the .exe has not been changed this patch, explaining that. We've been facing a lot of anti virus problems lately, so we try update the .exe less to prevent that. We could still update the .exe from the MAC client perhaps because MAC users do not have picky piece of shit anti virus software, but we definitely didn't do that this patch.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2024