1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello there!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by MartijnVDD, Jun 5, 2015.

1. MartijnVDD

MartijnVDD Snail

Jun 5, 2015
    Male
    2:57 PM
    Hi all!

My name is Martijn, I'm from Belgium, and yesterday I decided to join this server.
    I started playing a LUKless magician today which is probably gonna be a Cleric to gather funds for my main character, whose job is still undecided. I already made some friends and am enjoying the nostalgic feel.
    My Maple history starts back in 2005 right after GMS Beta where I played in Broa. I remember patches like 3rd Job Advancement, Guilds, Ludibrium etc. and really enjoyed the mix of grinding and socializing. I made the move to EMS, but that didn't last long, so eventually I lost interest in the game. Until yesterday... ^^

Anyway, so far my introduction here are some questions:

1) Are the mini bosses (Grampa Snail, Stumpy etc.) in the game? I've never fought those before...
    2) Are the PQs active? I want to focus on doing PQs with this character, starting with HPQ, KPQ, LPQ and so on...

My current IGN is Dimples, feel free to add me if you want to PQ, train together or just chat.

Hope to see you guys in game!!!

2. tommi

tommi Donor

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    6:57 AM
    Beginner
    Pretty sure those mini bosses are in the game and all the pqs you mentions are implemented.

3. Admiral

Admiral Mushmom

May 30, 2015
    Enjoy your stay.

4. Ravy

Ravy Pink Teddy

May 16, 2015
    Koma
    Bandit
    Welcome Martijn :)
    We can do some PQs together sometime x3

5. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    Hallo naamgenoot! Martijn best name 2015 OnionBlush

Hmu in-game if you need any help, IGN Broken. :)

6. OP
    OP
    MartijnVDD

MartijnVDD Snail

Jun 5, 2015
    Male
    Thanks for the welcome!

They're implemented for sure, but I was wondering if people actually do them. Can you just go to ch1 in Kerning and get a party easily or should you gather a party in advance? Same for Ludi PQ?

7. tommi

tommi Donor

Apr 19, 2015
    Male
    6:57 AM
    Beginner
    Im not really into pqs but from what i hear its often hard to find people to pq with.

8. driverdown

driverdown Orange Mushroom

Apr 18, 2015
    Female
    nowhere
    7:57 AM
    Falling
    Ranger
    buttstuff
    HPQ is dead. Theres 1 or 2 people at KPQ usually and theres a few people at LPQ. you might get people to LMPQ too.

9. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Hi Martijn. Welcome to the MapleLegends family! :barefoot: