1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The nerfs are too op.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Tank, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Horny Mushroom

May 22, 2015
    Female
    Narnia
    4:11 PM
    Bliss
    Bishop
    Majestic
    Even if you nerfed leeching, we would still do it anyway. That's the way bishops make money and or archmages and we train at skeles anyway. If you were to remove NLC pots, not only would you screw every other job out there but it would also increase the price of leech. If pots are more expensive for mages there's no chance in hell they would sell leech for a lesser amount if they're going to go negative in profit. Even moreso, if NLC pots are removed and a big IF mages don't want to leech, every other person who has trouble grinding themselves or in a party will be done for. And I don't know about you, but money certainly isn't falling from the sky. I still go negative each level I grind at skeles with others. All of us would be spending more money than we're earning just by buying pots with all that money that we literally just earned from looting equips, mesos, and etc.. With an economy that's already based on mostly gacha, your solution most definitely wouldn't help it would actually make it even worse than the nerf Kim had, no offense.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    5:11 PM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    @Franco@Franco LOVE EVERYONES IDEA OF MAKIN THIS GAME MORE OF A FARM GAME! INSTEAD OF BUYING POTIONS WHY NOT FARM POTIONS AND LET THE MAGES RUN THE POTION ECONOMY!! LET THEM RUN THE LEECH ECONOMY !!

if youre telling me that nlc is op fucking quit the game and get the fuck out of here. dont even fucking play maple. stupid af

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:11 PM
    Moderator Post
    I am going move this to accepted since the request was fullfilled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.