1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Favicon

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Poofcakes, Jul 5, 2015.

Do we want a proper favicon?

1. Aye!

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Nay!

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    3:07 AM
    *most urgent suggestion imaginable incoming
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I don't like this facebook thing. Before this it was youtube's favicon. It's confusing my brain.
    Pretty please with sprinkles on top get a proper favicon. How about a nice little snail shell.. or a nice little orange mushroom.. or a nice little poof cake.. or just the "ML" one we have for the website.

Maybe people can leave suggestions for what could be a nice favicon down below? :geek:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    What? We dont use that as favicon. We use none on the forums but we dont use a facebook icon. I'll ask phnx about this.

3. OP
    OP
    Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    I thought so. :p Sometimes it acts weird with my bookmarks and stuff, but usually the faulty favicon disappears again after I properly reload a page, though it didn't this time so I wasn't sure if it was on my part of the website's. I have no idea how it works.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Forums now use the same icon as main site, so this should be solved. Please do a full refresh with Shift + F5.

@Poofcakes@Poofcakes

• Like Like x 1