1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

post your favorite player and why

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Salamander, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Aura

Aura Mano

Apr 16, 2015
    Male
    NYC
    9:18 PM
    HighRises
    Team Alleve
    I don't know Silence and Crit's forum names so yea..
    zookzook JasJas @Silence pattpatt @faze

I don't even know where to start.
    I guess I met these 4 back in 2009-2010? We were guildmates in gMS Galicia and are, to this day, my good friends. I've had lots of good times with Sam, Jas, Bry, Faze and Patt. You could imagine how surprised I was when I found out they played MapleLegends.

And that is why they are my favorite players, as well as I why I play this server =p

Lets fuckinnnn goooooooo TEAM ALLEVE featuringJasJas zookzook

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  2. turtle78

turtle78 Slime

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    turtle78
    Beginner
    N/A
    This is so touching T^T

• Like Like x 1
  3. turtle78

turtle78 Slime

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    turtle78
    Beginner
    N/A
    I like Balisk because he was a friend I met on a stream one time, and we started trying private servers together. Same reason for sgtUBER. And Salamander I met in the first server that we tried, and he was a pretty cool guy so I like him too :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    3:18 AM
    I like JoyJoy because she makes me breakfast Kappa

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    9:18 AM
    NoodsNoods started out as a scrub 0/10 Priest but proved herself to be a fun and cool and <insert mesos for more adjectives> person. Despite dying at zak and not ressing me sometimes, and also inducing vomit with that favourite feral mask of hers, I am grateful for her company during my day job as FM 1 Portal Guard, and for her constant reminders about how she is cute and pretty. 10/10 would bring along for wildy PK trips MapleF2

She also beats me at bowling :(

KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove is cold, dark, and heartless, just like her cat Luna. But deep down the abyss of despair know as the Kurayami Heart lies a spark of humour and wit which makes her fun to be around. My favourite Pokeman also hunts and makes lovely Big Foot steaks for dinner which I thoroughly enjoy. 10/10 would donate corpse to her after I die.

She also beats me at Pokémon Showdown :(

MeepyMeepy used to be very cute until her NX expired and she got questionable replacements for them. Life as a Svets slave is tough but rewarding and fun. Great buddy 10/10 would not delete from BL.

She also beats me. Frequently :(

Special mentions:
    Forever High:
    TanniTanni TAEBAE
    FrucFruc SON OF CAR
    InvincibleInvincible WINCE
    BBDerBBDer owner of best golden pig in-game

TOSQUAD:
    JannyJanny Dis unstable quitting nub
    ChalkChalk I don't know what to write for you that doesn't sound racist

Treehouse Graveyard (my good friends before the tragic hurricane Quiterina struck):
    VivienneVivienne & JonteJonte RIP
    JoweeloJoweelo RIP
    SwagSwag RIP
    MuffinsMuffins RIP
    ElysianElysian RIP
    PeaksteringPeakstering RIP
    KernersKerners RIP

Others:
    KimberlyKimberly SEASUCK!!!!!
    GiGi if (char.isBald() && !char.isCute() && char.isFriend()) { char.setName(Gi); System.out.println("Boob"); }
    SobletSoblet Barrel Queen is back QQ
    CozieCozie Sir Fartsalot
    Sam_VoshSam_Vosh My favourite breakfast MapleF14
    SgtUBERSgtUBER Thanks for my wonderful avatar :)

• Like Like x 8
  6. Jas

Jas Horny Mushroom

Jun 16, 2015
    Female
    The6ix
    Hawt
    Buccaneer
    Descendants*
    AuraAura zookzook pattpatt and Bry and faze (wtf is your forum ids)

Yea I've known you guys for waaaaaaay too long!(galicia GMS like Medi said) And I've even met some of you in IRL and will meet more next month! It's been a ride and I'm glad I still have contact with you nerds<3

#TEAMALLEVE

• Like Like x 2
  7. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    7:18 PM
    Paladin
    NextNext is pretty swell.
    He kicked me out of our house though cause I don't stay up until 11am anymore.
    He said I gave him cancer from my memes in the shout box.
    Ever since he got lvl 170...he changed... FeelsBadMan

• Like Like x 5
  8. Janny

Janny Mano

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    6:18 PM
    Honey
    Bishop
    BaboBabo - for being an amazing friend and da best hyung eva!!1 \MapleF14/
    Number32Number32 - cuz i like this number it's really cool and stuff it's got a 3 and a 2 ugh flawless MapleF4
    NaveNave - because he's inZanely awesome hehe MapleF17 (im so good omg)
    HUSKYFTWHUSKYFTW - because who doesn't like magespark8 duh... MapleF3
    OrlougeOrlouge - for being a great friend and squad member MapleF6
    ChalkChalk - for being one dynamite gal... even though she can't spell her own name MapleF1
    BulbaBulba - FOR BEING MY BROTHA! BROS BEFORE HOES MapleF5
    KinkyKinky - because of mother duck's help i have turned from an ugly duckling to a swan MapleF14
    AeroAero - for being my good ol' buddy ol' pal and a great guild leader! #Horizon MapleF2
    AzroaAzroa - because we have the same name and both have ocd we're soulmates MapleF4
    LatteLatte - for being a super cool dude that everyone likes MapleF14
    ImFlippy4UImFlippy4U - FOR BEING THE MIRANDASINGS TO MY TYLEROAKLEY-- HEY WHERE MY BAES AT MapleF5
    NoodsNoods - because noods is a wonderful person and everyone needs more noods in their life MapleF4
    SwordArtSwordArt - because you're the mike to my jess MapleF17
    CozieCozie - even though i can't see or breathe every time you fart in fm you're a super sweet and helpful person MapleF13
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove - for giving my friend and i 100k when i was a wee little mage the first day i joined MapleF14
    JoyJoy - for being my mom even though she forces me to feed the chickens everyday and makes everyone laugh at her bad jokes MapleF18 "good one mom!"
    SalamanderSalamander - for being a great grinding partner and making me laugh tons MapleF4 (i hope you already found a dog that can grind hehe)
    xquzionxquzion - for being a great friend to pq with and also made me determined to pass his level every time i saw him pass me MapleF9
    WizzyWizzy - for being one of the chillest people i've met on legends MapleF11
    fryberfryber - for delivering honey to me whenever he has the chance MapleF14
    DoctorDoctor - for being a great friend and a really nice person to talk to MapleF13
    KyleKyle - because butts and stuff MapleF18
    FitcheFitche - because good fashion sense and twinsies MapleF6
    TanniTanni - because janni/tanny MapleF17
    thetavithetavi - for being my partner in the fashion police stay gorgeous xo MapleF15
    SlimeSlime - because he's a wonderful human/slime being MapleF12
    GregGreg - for being one of the nicest people i've met on here MapleF4
    NatteHondNatteHond - because nattehond is nattehond and everyone likes nattehond MapleF16
    JasmineJasmine - for being my audipal! MapleF2
    CloudedMusicCloudedMusic - for being the max to my max MapleF11
    MeepyMeepy - for helping me level and making me proud she was just a little mage when i saw her they grow up so fast MapleF4
    ... and probably a lot more sorry if i forgot MapleF12
    special thanks to:

VoidVoid - for streaming ML and encouraged me to join! MapleF2
    XonoXono - for being the first friend i ever made on here and the reason why i was able to continue playing when i was just about to give up! MapleF4

• Like Like x 16
  9. turtle78

turtle78 Slime

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    turtle78
    Beginner
    N/A
    I like Janny because he/she likes Haikyuu when nobody else gives it a chance

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    >> "BROS BEFORE HOES"
    >> 6 hoes listed before me
    MapleF5MapleF5MapleF5

• Like Like x 5
  11. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    8:18 PM
    Paladin
    i can only think of goofy, dopeturtle and chris
    hi

12. kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    But I met you in late may :(

13. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    Shoutouts to the homie Aura/Medi for being the only mfer to mention a nigga (me)

RyanRyan
    - For always having my back . Even when it felt like everyone was hating on me .. He always reminded them that they were wrong and the boy Zook/Candy was right or atleast he makes more sense than everyone else f3 real homie

PebbsPebbs
    - For leading Dalmascus before she went inactive, and then me going inactive 3weeks/1month later and shit changed in that time

JasJas
    - for being a hater and acting like she barely knows me

NextNext
    - for being my dad

RichardRichard
    - Hammer man , Only person I got a friendship ring with , One of few I skyped with on the daily for almost a month straight till he raged quit on me even tho I convinced him to stay till I went to sleep is when he boomed all his shit :/ Hoping he comes back soon~

@Wicked/Justin
    - I may be mean to him cause hes a youngin, but He real smart ingame and out of game , Also skyped with him and Richard .. We the true farmers of A Desolate Cemetery so fuck what yall herd

LatteLatte
    - for putting up with my shit, also one of my favorite bishops for zakum :)

@MexicoDK
    - Carlos is legit my favorite Mexican/Non English speaking hispanic in the server haha fuck hernan and all the fakes

@Ares
    - Pretty sure Pie is done for the count , moved onto whatever game he plays but he's still the homie .. LPQ'd our way to da top haha , Not sure if we LMPQed or if he went off to gay ship 2 or wutevs but we linked back up for bossing .. He scratched my back so I scratched his , How a real team works and helps out <3 come back pie we need you for HT <3

AeroAero
    - Had to put the boy 1st off ~~ We had a lot of conflicts in our 6 month history, We made our Nightlords on literally the SAME exact day (I remember both of our maple island quests were completed on the same day) Absolute LAZIEST LPQer In all of MapleLegends, Also Maze PQed with the boy .. I see a lot of the same aspects in you as I do in myself, Both ruthless , Good leaders . I respect what you do on this server as I can't hate on something I'd do myself <3 , Hope you actually stay around and active this go around and we can keep Origin crew close & ever growing

TikoTiko - When I first joined legends as level 1 on Candy , Tiko had just hit 3rd job and transformed into a level 70 priest, I asked him for some help and when I got off Maple Island in the next 2-3 days Tiko hooked it up with close to 500k and a few sets of tobi's .. Needless to say he helped me so I didn't quit for being poor & starless at the start ~

I HAVE MORE BUT MY POST IS ALREADY MAD LONG I WILL POST A NEW ONE LATER

People gonna be mad their not on my first list cut off, but no one else even mentioned me </3 so fk it :(

• Like Like x 8
  14. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    NextNext because he notices me. He is someone who shares similar outlook on things with me and is a fun person to chat with. Constantly challenges me to boom items I'm scrolling and better myself. My personal FM shopper. Also gave me nice skis.

MeepyMeepy because she's a helpful soul who likes to enslave people but not me. Can be dominating and scary, might rape you if you're not careful. But overall, a lovely person.

CozieCozie because she's a matured, friendly, chill person. Also, one of the most badass ppl2passer, ever.

LuigianoLuigiano because he's a blacksian, he's chill and he'll always be a good friend. Also, nothing feels better than spammed whispers from him when you level up. Gossip time!

GiGi because he's a good friend who's always ready to lend a listening ear. Empathizes a lot and always cares.

TanniTanni because green is ugly. But seriously, thanks for being so cool and funny.

SwordArtSwordArt BECAUSE.........
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    7:18 PM
    Paladin
    NextNext are...are you serious?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    NurseJoy
    tfw nobody likes me

17. kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    because I was lazy earlier :p
    Number32Number32 he was the reason I started to go to gs2 more often :p and we talked a lot
    HUSKYFTWHUSKYFTW because <3
    YozichYozich we usually lpqed/lmpqed together, and he's nice :3
    TanniTanni i liek grean
    SucreSucre he's pro at stalking FoxSpy
    LeslieLeslie she calls me cute OnionBlush
    JasJas she's funny lol
    navarroxevnnavarroxevn he's my bro so I ofc had to put him here lol
    SamusSamus poyo
    VonBITVonBIT we grinded at wr for a long time :p
    WhiteBeanWhiteBean we talk alot
    hoohshoohs I forgot bout you (lol) he's a cool guy
    I would add more but this list is overly long (lol) i'll probably a few more people

• Like Like x 3
  18. Murano

Murano Mushmom

Jul 31, 2015
    Male
    Murano
    Night Lord
    Demure
    LF>add to tha list
    jkjk :D

19. Ravy

Ravy Pink Teddy

May 16, 2015
    3:18 AM
    Koma
    Bandit
    Hmm, I think NekoNeko and TokiToki are fucking cool. also KimberlyKimberly :D (please give me attention)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Joeyy

Joeyy Mano

Sep 18, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    Rarrod
    Ranger
    Endeavour- She was the first person I met on MapleLegends and she kept me motivated to keep playing even though it was quite tough.

JarvanIV- He introduced me to BambooBoys! XD and helped me out through along with Endeavour.

Both of them are longer active though.

MizuMizu - Met him in LPQ. He is funny and MIZU IS BAEE. Thanks to him, i learned alot of things bout the game from him.
    DutchersDutchers - Similar to Mizu but DutchersDutchers a slut :> heh
    YamatoYamato - Arigatou senpai! Met him in the guild. He is an awesome guy. First to notice my existence in the guild -sparklyeyes- thankyu c:
    DynaDyna - Met him also in the guild O//////O SENPAAAAAAI~~ He is great! We LPQ-ed together too ^~^ <3
    rogierR2rogierR2 - Also in the guild. Hes really friendly! n-n-notice me senpai..!
    CozieCozie - F/P master! Learned lots of things bout the game from her esp ppl2pass COZY FOR #1
    LionheartLionheart - F/P master 2.0
    Lyn00Lyn00 - F/P disciple :>
    SalamanderSalamander - cuz.. SOGEKING NO SHIMA TE.. UMARETA OREWA~

• Like Like x 4