1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

post your favorite player and why

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Salamander, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Invictus

Invictus Chronos

May 14, 2015
    Male
    Lonely planet
    8:37 PM
    Invictus
    Priest
    KimberlyKimberly Met kim on a few servers before, it wasn't surprising when I found out that she's the admin since she's been hopping everywhere looking for the best old mapling experience and now she's creating it for many others.
    AeroAero The boss, hype, chilly guy who is awesome and just wants to enjoy the game as much as possible, selective and has high standards.
    HuggybearHuggybear Felix.... not sure if he quit or not, he's barely been on, felix is fucking awesome, known him from royals!
    GiGi The most fun staff member to be around ever, PERIOD.
    NekoNeko The goddess of hentai shed its rays on maplelegends when this guy joined <3 seriously he's just great, really supportive and fun to talk to
    NextNext Vast knowledge in game and really fun to discuss damage whoring and lots of stuff with him, I miss the times when he and SwordArtSwordArt were in horizon, they made us laugh a lot
    UnluckyKidUnluckyKid Dom is the man!!!! Full trust maple bros, really awesome dude !
    @Darkriser/Kris <3 One of my CB bros, trust worthy and great, gets my jokes and always rushes to help!
    WhiteBeanWhiteBean Brian is a fucking god, the guy is always fun to talk to XD we crack a shit load of jokes!! always fun making mean jokes to him
    BackstabBackstab Benjihammad is cool, lovely person who cares for people the way they are and accepts them, had lots of cool debates with him.
    tyys1337tyys1337 Lucas is what you would call an EXP whore, if he invested the time he trains for and dedication in real life, you'd see Bill Gates wiping his floor some day, in fact we all would, he'd totally take over the world, well this is why we need maplelegends for.
    MartyMarty The man! Marty is fucking awesome, chilly, when he goes wild, it's YOLO.
    zookzook Sam is great, although we haven't spoken much but Jan told me that he's as sweet as his ign sounds like (Candy).
    DiarrheaDiarrhea Mor is always geared up and ready to rip some mobs down, the ultimate training partner if you'd ask me, really mature when it comes to debates as well.
    ShavedShaved Cause Celo/Will is YOLOCORE, booming all kinds of cravens yet still craving for more, that's something, the guy is fun to talk to and really chilly, anego whoring with
    Number32Number32 Dylan is cool, mean and cocky, I like that!
    SpilledDrinkSpilledDrink Hayden is my homie!!! I lvled whored with him CRAZY, should definitely hit the himes hard again, the guy is definitely one of the nicest I've ever met online.
    LatteLatte The most chill guy on the server, one of the core origin boys, true dedication and ultimate loyalty to the dynasty of pros

If there's more I'll add, that's it for now.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    • Like Like x 8
  3. Moofin

Moofin Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    1:37 PM
    Moofin
    Shadower
    Divine
    RedwineRedwine - For being an absolute beast at all things FM; there's no one else I'd rather take FM 1 hostage with. Corsair hype kek.
    WizzyWizzy - For always putting Synergy on his back. Fucking Levi amirite? Best F1 of all time.
    DarkNinjaDarkNinja , JoyJoy , MartyMarty - My rivals. Shad hype, ily guys <3
    boldasloveboldaslove - One of the most helpful guys around despite possibly being the Frank Underwood of Legends. 'Discovered' me when i was a scrub CB.
    SeuldySeuldy - Pppl2pass personified; Cozie watch your back. Best training partner around.
    BaboBabo - No one I'd rather SE mule for. We'll get Zak back for his helm shenanigans.
    ShrekShrek - Synergy's uninentional shitpost king.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Vivienne

Vivienne Orange Mushroom

Dec 11, 2014
    Female
    Singapore
    1:37 AM
    Islander
    Great I got a little mention. Just a small one but ok. OK.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    WOW YOU ARE ALIVE MapleF14 Words are not important, the memory space you take up in my heart is what matters MapleF17

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    BulbaBulba for always giving me advice in games cuz im noob '-' and being no1 slave ! Nobody can replace you bby !! Q.Q
    NoodsNoods for always talking cock with me and being even more pervertic then me and always including me in ur guild stuff <3
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove for being marta and helping me with EVERYTHING she can <3 most lovable and helpful player ever !
    @empireDK n PerfectNightPerfectNight for playing together with me when we were lower levels <3 it was fun!
    SwordArtSwordArt for all the funny chats we have <3
    LatteLatte for selling my poor priest leech and top up free service when i was 9x :D
    FrucFruc for being fruc , cuz i simply just miss and love fruc being here and playing with me T.T (even ur sacarsm yes)
    TanniTanni Is this you tae? for all the times we have since lvl 3x till now T.T So sad you're too busy irl to play anymore but itsk creamy is mine :D
    InvincibleInvincible for 108-120 leech <3
    @bongrips for being my BFF even tho he quitted T.T
    NextNext for helping me with stuffffffff
    rewyuiorewyuio for even mentioning me :x HEHE
    JannyJanny for the green paint brush when i was lvl 1x LOL ! <3
    Sam_VoshSam_Vosh for helping me with stuff when i asked and whenever she can ^-^
    CharlobeetleCharlobeetle for being so friendly and nice !!! (PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY)
    BBDerBBDer for all the helps and chats we have and all the times we spend together and all your funny emotes! I miss them T.T
    CozieCozie for always helping me to book skeles map and dooring me cuz my noob ass died. LOL
    xRotixRoti for leeching my nub ass at wraiths for 7 hours straight <3 u're the champion LOL but i bet u hate wraiths now '-'
    and many more people that i forgot to mentioned im sorry <3 but i love everyone of you ^-^ <3

• Like Like x 6
  7. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    11:37 AM
    Paladin
    you 2 are weird

• Like Like x 1
  8. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    WHAT. PLEASE DO NOT give others the wrong idea that I am a pervert. And please, you grinded/leeched like 5 guild members. Me next please *_*

• Like Like x 1
  9. Meepy

Meepy Mixed Golem

May 26, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    Svets
    Bishop
    Halycon
    you ARE a pervert WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT OMFG !!! SwordArtSwordArt back me up on this omfg !!!

• Like Like x 2
  10. epiclol21

epiclol21 Slime

May 24, 2015
    Female
    10:37 AM
    Qutie
    Spearman
    I like everyone because everyone makes this community great c: [​IMG]

11. boldaslove

boldaslove Dark Stone Golem

Jul 19, 2015
    BoldAsLove
    I/L Wizard
    Synergy
    -- After googling who Frank Underwood is.. he just seems misunderstood :^)

I've been extremely fortunate in my time so far in Legends between growing Synergy with great people and getting a ton of help with bossing and leveling.
    TreatTreat the massive buster of Legends who quit out just when Synergy was taking off... jk; Treat showed me a lot about how higher level people play and their routines and habits, gave me Synergy, and has provided me with a fair amount of support since then.
    MoofinMoofin the massive buster of Legends who blew up several daggers with no end in sight... jk; Moofin became a great friend and Synergy, then eventually almost beat me to 120. Moofin is a a great reliable guy.
    JoyJoy the massive buster of Legends who keeps all my mules on her bl then gets rid of them, and re adds every one.. jk; Joy is a great friend who just doesn't let people be lonely even though sometimes she's being lonely too. She's great. Get to know her.
    WizzyWizzy the massive buster of Legends who is still only a top 3 f/p mage... jk; Wizzy is a great blessing to Synergy and like moofin, very reliable and personable.
    LydiaLydia the massive buster of Legends who became a great friend and rarely plays.. no jk here .-. miss ya
    Maddie/Misao/Gus -- the massive busters of Legends.. jk; My friends in Legends who grind hard and help me a lot with their fm hs, kindness, and friendliness during boring grinds.

Also shout outs to Haem, Googolplex, Alkaiser, magespark8, kenneth
    I've really been lucky

edit: I also like AeroAero the massve buster wh-- no, honestly, I don't know Aero all that well but he's shown a lot of heart and character putting up with my shenanigans in FM time and again. he'll pu tup with all the joking and he geniunely cares about the server. I don't know you that well Aero, but I like ya.

but of course.. Synergy owns my <3

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yamato

Yamato Mushmom

Aug 16, 2015
    Male
    Puerto Rico
    Firion
    Dark Knight
    Vigilante
    noods a perv Kreygasm

13. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    7:37 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    // welp this list consist mostly~ of people who actually are the reason to why im still playing on this server, you probly know who you are (;

TokiToki #1 loli of legends :3
    RavyRavy honk honk perv <3
    Sam_VoshSam_Vosh really nice person who usually eat around 5pm~ and always respond when you need someone to chat with~, also terraria (x
    MartyMarty one of the few who can rek me at osu, scrub wz editor :D
    AutoassembleAutoassemble tailplugs & kinky shit ^^, also osu and much more <3
    JasJas fellow perv tumblerer
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove SI mule Kappa
    FrancoFranco 6hotguypack pro luk mage
    AeroAero really fun and social guy, fking beast at organizing boss run's and stuffs
    NoodsNoods makes me think about food :p, also nude leeching Keepo
    ShavedShaved Karotte <3, german hentai 4 life ( he is kawaii as fk while sleeping )
    cowgoesmoocowgoesmoo really good video editor and chill guy to chat with
    DoctorDoctor Terraria bud
    SucreSucre i always think of sauce when i see your name ;w;
    LatteLatte sexy ear licking sound fetish, also smex as fk <3
    PoofcakesPoofcakes ccplz duck :poop:
    InvictusInvictus pro sb spammer
    zookzook scrub xD <3
    NatteHondNatteHond kek MapleF11
    LosjLosj 2pro4me dkr PJSalt
    PoppiPoppi FeelsGoodMan * Ikea *
    NSFWNSFW beta scrub ^^, you make some really good posts here at the forum
    MeepyMeepy senpai desu noticed me :oops:

soz if i missed someone and also for writing so little stuffs about most people * i suck at writing a lot* <3 , i love evryone doe :poop:
    OnionSweatieOnionDead

• Like Like x 15
  14. Ravy

Ravy Pink Teddy

May 16, 2015
    Koma
    Bandit
    I'M NO PERV ;-;
    okay maybe but not everyone has to know

• Like Like x 1
  15. Egozim

Egozim Blue Snail

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Land of the wild Jews II
    Hello
    Fighter
    My favorite players are Slime, Slimu, Slimie, and all other of Slime's characters.
    Because he's active and really c00l and I knows him in real lifez and he's also c00lz.

And Hello is even better.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    >Deleted List<
    Hehe, sorry for deleting, but I decided this just isn't something I would like to share, obviously I love many people here and I think this could very easily offend someone. Take it easy. ;D

• Like Like x 3
  17. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

Mar 29, 2015
    Male
    Free Market
    HappyMapling
    Hunter
    KimberlyKimberly ~ she always helped me when it was hard and been nice
    SlimeSlime ~ he's one of my real life best friends we always play together and had alot of fun <3
    TsuraiTsurai I love this guy, we talked on Legends and became good friends I still talk to him alot
    DoctorDoctor ~ also a good IRL friend, we had some good times in the FM
    sunshinesunshine ~ leeched me alot and we talked about stuff been really nice talking to her :D
    NatteHondNatteHond ~ my favorite mlg he always had them good jokes and didn't forget about me even when I left
    NekoNeko ~ we had a nice connection, a good friend
    cowgoesmoocowgoesmoo and PixiePixie ~ really good friends always nice and kind
    NaveNave ~ always helped me when I need him been nice and funny and I really like him <3
    ImFlippy4UImFlippy4U ~ we been good friends
    RegieRegie ~ my favorite nigga
    CaptainRuffyCaptainRuffy ~ I always had a lot of fun when he was around
    @Nav'e(not sure about his forum username) ~ talked with him alot on skype been really nice, a real friend-ship

• Like Like x 4
  18. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    got to lazy for html, but you are still the baws <3

19. Noam

Noam Master Chronos

Mar 29, 2015