1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one who doesn't delete people off their bl?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Doap, Dec 14, 2015.

How long before you cut em if they don't log in?

1. 3 days or less

2. 4-7 Days

3. 2 Weeks

4. A Month+

5. I don't

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Doap

Doap Mixed Golem

Jan 15, 2015
    Male
    12:54 AM
    Doap
    Hunter
    :less
    Just curious what people's criteria for deleting people off their bl is. I've logged like 5 hours in the past month and a half, and there's people who I've had since day 1 who still haven't deleted me (you know who you are if you even give a shit). Yet other people seem to cut me after like a week. Just curious what the general public's cut off point is.

2. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    10:54 PM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    If I really need room to add someone else and I'm not near the buddy list expansion NPC, I delete the person I see online the least frequently.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    1:54 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    A month+
    It's only 50k to keep that person in your bl

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    10:54 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I generally only delete people I seriously have no clue who they are. Like, I literally forgot who they are. And I guess it means they hadn't been logging in either for that to happen. But yeah, you can expand your BL to over 100 slots. :)

5. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    I don't delete people , I still have Bishop and Hero on my BL lol ,

I hate people that delete me and never tell me till I see them at a map and shits awkward ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. Boggyb

Boggyb Master Chronos

Jul 28, 2015
    Male
    5:54 AM
    Pauldaniels
    Bishop
    Misfits
    I delete people if I don't like them. It's hard to tell how often people log on really.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    6:54 AM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    I've done 2 deletion rounds to make room in my BL. However, I've only deleted people I knew for sure had quit, I hadn't see in 3 months and I knew for sure wouldn't come back.

• Like Like x 1
  8. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    ayyy I wanna get in on that future deletion ;)

haha Jk hii vosh

9. Janny

Janny Mano

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    9:54 PM
    Honey
    Bishop
    I delete people if I barely knew them and they randomly added me. I've had the same people on my buddy list for the past 8 months and I personally would never delete anyone I genuinely enjoyed playing with no matter how long they haven't logged on. There are rare occasions where one of my inactive friends log in (happened last week actually after 5 months) and we get to have a nice chat after quite some time. I like seeing the name of my inactive friends on my buddy list because it reminds me of the time we played together. The whole reason of a buddy list is to have your buddies on it regardless if they are active or not.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    • Like Like x 6
  10. Jackii Kon

Jackii Kon Dark Stone Golem

Sep 21, 2015
    Male
    Dragon Knight
    :(
    I delete people if I don't feel like I enjoy being around them anymore. Or if they end up not being who you thought they were. ( Except if you surprise me in a positive way, FearMeNowFearMeNow would know about this Kappa )

I accept everyone that adds me but then start being picky...That's the point of a BL, right?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Erik

Erik Orange Mushroom

Oct 23, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    Aixel
    Page
    Agape
    I rarely delete people :) I only delete someone if I need space in the buddy list. And when I do, they would have to be offline for like months / or be someone I have no idea who is XD I look carefully though, don't wanna delete someone who still plays :)

12. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    9:54 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    I generally only delete people off my BL if I realize that they've deleted me off of their list (ie. you see them in game/their sprite appears blue on the mini map, but it doesn't show them as online).
    If I need to make more room, I will delete people who I know have quit and/or deleted their character, or people who have not logged in for very long time that I can't remember anything about. >< If I can't remember anything about them and I don't recognize them when I look them up in rankings, then we probably didn't talk very much or do anything together. MapleF12

• Like Like x 1
  13. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    7:54 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    OnionBlush

14. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    I need a 6th option in the poll, "when adding someone else"
    i litterly delete the fk out of the person i remember least everytime i want to add someone new ( kinda like a lottery, but if you have chatted with me lately or done something to make me remember you more you get a better chance to stay )
    got 110/110 on my bl atm Kappa

15. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    My criteria isn't based on activity at all... More like, how much can I tolerate your spam / how offensive is your BL chat / do I remember who you are... SlimePolice But I recently wiped my entire BL on two characters. I want to play solo and I don't really have close friends anyway.

• Like Like x 1