1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there~ ♥ ⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ )

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Hanuel, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Hanuel

Hanuel Blue Snail

Feb 8, 2016
    Female
    Poland
    8:20 AM
    Hanuel
    Thief
    Hello everyone :D

I started playing MapleLegends 2 days ago and it's the 1st time I'm playing on a pritave server. Not gonna lie, I actually wanted to register on MapleRoyals (you know, more players and stuff), but since I had some installing issues I chose ML. And yeah, there's no way I'm swiching. I've already fell in love with this serv and met some incredibly nice people. Hopefully we'll become great in-game friends :>

I've never been much of a pro gamer, but since this gaming community is much tinier than in the actual MS I guess I have some motivation to try to be the best I can. Tho I'm not into grinding tham much, prefer wandering and doing quests (gonna catch'em all?)

My IGN is Hanuel, lvl 29 so far, aiming for Night Lord. Feel free to add me if you wanna play together :>

EDIT. I'm loling so much on MR consorship xd

• Like Like x 8
  2. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:20 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Welcome!
    Dont forget to hp wash then ;)

3. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    9:20 AM
  4. ExemplaryMe

ExemplaryMe Slime

Feb 7, 2016
    Male
    2:20 AM
    Exemplary
    Cleric
    Welcome to Maple Legends!

5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Gogo catch em all. Welcome :)

6. OP
    OP
    Hanuel

Hanuel Blue Snail

Feb 8, 2016
    Female
    Poland
    Hanuel
    Thief
    Thanks for the tip. Tho - well, I've never used this method and I don't really know if I fully get how the whole thing works. The more guides I read the more confused I get. Maybe it's just a langauage barrier or something...?
    So basically - now that I'm 29 (still basic 4 INT) and didn't take any steps to prepare for HP washing (oh well...) - I have to invest additional AP to my INT so the amount of MP I get everytime I lvl up is as high as possible, am I right? But what would be the optimal raw INT I should have (considering no INT gear, since I just started playing) to not affect my damage too much? Should I worry about it or screw it?
    And THEN, I just have to reduce my gained MP and add those pts to HP, yup? (the lvl when I do it doesn't really matter?). Actually, now that I write about it I'm starting to think it's extremely easy... :p

But well, dunno, somehow I'm worried I'll mess this up xD

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  7. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:20 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You need to wear int gear/have int base to gain more MP when you level. Every 10 int is 1 extra mp gained on level up. When you are going to wash, you add 1 ap point you obtained from level up to hp (which gives 16-20 hp), then use an ap reset to substract from MP (removes 12 mp) and add to the stat you desire (Dex/Luk). The optimal total int needed when leveling is 12o because it lets you wash once per level, though you could also aim for 80 total int which is 2 washes every 3 levels, that's still pretty good if you start early.
    You could say "screw it", but then you would have problems at higher levels for HT runs with no wash at all. This is why it's all a matter of perspective: if you want to aim for the best possible, then you should hp wash, otherwise you can choose not to.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Welcome to ML buddy!

9. OP
    OP
    Hanuel

Hanuel Blue Snail

Feb 8, 2016
    Female
    Poland
    Hanuel
    Thief
    Ah, nah, this "screw it" was about lower damage in early gaming, not washing. Of course I'm going to do it anyway :> Thanks a lot for ur help.

• Like Like x 1
  10. NoobCakes

NoobCakes Mushmom

Nov 11, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    2:20 AM
    NoobyCakes
    Chief Bandit
    Hi! OnionSpark
    Welcome to MapleLegends! :3
    If you ever see NoobyCakes in game, feel free to say hi or ask for help! OnionF2

11. xAznMikeyx

xAznMikeyx Mushmom

Dec 23, 2015
    Male
    11:20 PM
    xAznMikeyx
    Marksman
    Project
    Welcome to MapleLegends! If we ever meet, I will be hoping that we can become great friends. Feel free to PM me ingame if you ever need some assistance! ^^

12. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    'sup

13. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff