1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't know what to say....

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Kelsey, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Kelsey

Kelsey Slime

Dec 31, 2015
    Female
    6:39 AM
    kelsey
    Bishop
    Basic
    hi everyone,
    it's me. haha

I feel like this is the first time I'm actually at a loss for words. I want to start off by thanking you. Thank you for the memories I'll always hold on to and the love and care many of you have showed. I thought this game would bore me in a few weeks, but after almost three months, it's hard to say good bye. I've just been crushed with some real life happenings, so I feel that a break/quit is necessary for me right now. I know this is abrupt, and maybe even a shock to some, and I'm sorry for that but here's a little farewell to some of my closest friends and I realllllly hope I didn't forget anyone. (hopefully i tagged the right people too....)

KimiKimi hey hoe <# it's only fair to say my first goodbye to my first friend isn't it? i can't even count the number of times you've helped me and i miss our drunk calls and lpq till 5 am days and sant + kels but more importantly i miss you

FearMeNowFearMeNow hi dylan's brother!! you are such an odd clown child but you're also really nice and well... still so odd

FredrikFredrik my tin bucket swedish fish grinding partner, ilyvm. you're so genuinely nice so don't you dare lose that rare trait. i'm so happy we survived that tragically....wonderful? night together and that we became friends because you always know how to make me happy and you're crazy so I better see you become #1 shadower >>>> PS FREDS HOT AF <<<<

BufflesBuffles haha we've had our ups and downs, haven't we? but in the end i'm happy we did become friends because you always cared about me and that means a lot. keep up them gym and dying from the sun snaps

SmileSmile hihi rey. you're probably the most interesting character i've ever encountered but i'm happy that you let your guard down at times and i got to know part of who you were. you're also a very selfless person and i just wanna say, keep doing you.

BaboBabo tommmmyy haha you are one absolutely weird child and i'm happy and sad that you fixed your sleep schedule cuz i loved it when you'd sleep at like 7 am with me. keep f6ing and looking hella confused per usual but i'll miss you cause you were so sweet to asshole me haha

JayChouJayChou i give up trying to ever pass your ass, but don't pass me in fame :( i loved talking to you and making fun of you at the most random times (aka dying 5 times in 1 hr) and i hope you get cute again you fugly fuck. in the end though, so many of my memories are with you haha love you andy

STRQNKSTRQNK hi babe :)) wbs from you are my absolute favorite and you never fail to make me smile. from black adorable strqnk to wtf why are you white strqnk ill always love you even if you're not legal yet lololol but you better come visit vagina this summer and we'll go have our date ;) ily

@CW way to not have a forum fucking chaloser. you gave me such a hardass time making fun of me all the time, but i know that's coz you couldn't beat me in omok. you are such an odd human bean but i also had a lot of fun with you and i'm really happy you consider me a friend.

SiriSiri IPHONEEEE <33333333333333 I am very disappointed at how not black you are irl, but don't worry i won't ever change to an android. i always felt so welcomed and loved by you and you welcoming my sin in the wc makes me laugh right now and i'm going to miss your sweetass and i ship you and kaelor <#

KimberlyKimberly F6!!!!!!!!!!! haha how long has it been since i've typed that?? thanks for making this such a fun server and s/o to all the other GMs too, but i'll miss you the mostest cause you're my hoe, right? ;)

MarkyMarky remember when you were like 20 levels ahead of me? haha you make me laugh with your weirdness and i'm so sad you boomed your glasses but beyond happy i met you way back in lpq. you are an adorable child and i'm so happy i was there for your 120 and stop crying over wrestling haha ily <#

nevonevo mellllssss <#33 i still have absolutely no idea how old/where you're from or even what you are but i loved fm hoeing with you. it was always a geek and i feel like we both gave up on this bish life but that's okay coz we had each other right ;) ;) ill miss u budsss

YozichYozich MARCCCCC <#33 my beautiful bad habit sharing adorable fuck. you are just too cute and half the stuff we'd say to each other was nonsense but i loved being able to talk to you about absolutely anything and everything.

HeartfiliaHeartfilia haha my fucking fm whore partner except you're a nib and i'm obviously #1 rank. when i think of fm i think of you since your ass would always be there and i wanna say i ship you and #____ but thats 2soon hahahah fm whore partner quit, i quit.

Rocky TruongRocky Truong ROCKAAYEEE. wowzers we only live on opposite coasts but we seem to completely log on at separate times haha. i addddoreeeeed hearing you and you know who's ;)) adventures because it brought out the little warm fuzzy teddybear i know that's inside you. you always say you didn't com here to make friends, but hey. we all love you. well at least i do

hoohshoohs hihi. sometimes your canadian ass was sooo sassy but at other times you were so sweet. i had fun talking to you till i fell asleep or bothering you at school haha i'm happy i met you though. you knew how to cheer me up and always cared, so thanks moronhoe. chemists do it on the table... periodically.

RushRush joooo <# my booo <# half my bl is youu <# i really need to hear that somehow sexy af english accent on an asian boy. i loved drinking with you before church and making fun of you. i feel like our talks were so real and refreshing. i really wish you the best in all you do joo. ily. #areyouonweed?

PureasianPureasian jimmmyyy <# you look so cool in real life but like an absolute 4 year old going to pre k in maple. i feel like i connected with you though and i wish we could repeat that one random ass night chilling in that forest. ill miss you repeating randomass song lyrics and being you :') *insert jimmy'sugly f4*

nanop33nanop33 hehe u told me not to quit but i did pretty good right? even though i didn't pass your nib ass. hope your doing well child, rip cr.

itzjaackyitzjaacky B L O N D I E ! ! ! ! who loses one game in omok? frickin scrub. haha thanks for making lpq tolerable and listening to my nx advice ;) in the short amount of time we've been friends I feel like I've weirded you out a...lot haha but you're okay with it and you're weird so i think we work as friends haha I'm happy i met your noobass. #LETMESEEYOURPEACOCK

OliveOlive pls go drown in aqua. you are an absolute weirdo but i liked it when you were on. you made me laugh by being you cuz you're an absolute moron and honestly, olive you.

moopmoopmoopmoop SCHMOOOOPERS <# ahhh throwback to the good ol mp3 days. ill miss your 238473 moop accounts haha and remember that dingus who didn't understand that schmoopers was also you. ah. you're always so cheery and adorable and go get that 4th job. i believe in moopmoop.

iCheccoiChecco CHECHOEE. ahn young! that omok game is so so rigged i can't even. you're so adorable in your aura of chechoe weirdness and i always imagine you being this super hyped up pikachu character. your race confuses me and minion is fugly (tbt to when i died leeching minion at gs5) but you're chirpyness and curiosity is something i shall miss. sarang hae <#

BadohsaiBadohsai the fuckkkk has yo dumbass been? i'm still looking for my 1 level leech and miss your headass making fun of everything i do haha i hope everything's going well with you, you adorable only in ml cuteass. #bigwhitedicks

xRotixRoti SINGAPOREEEEEE!! you're honestly just beyond the nicest person out there helping out people all the time and i feel like we had the weirdest relationship meeting at hene hair but i always enjoyed seeing your niceness if that even makes sense haha. ily. thanks for teaching me that sg was a country and a thing LOl

NoobCakesNoobCakes nooobyyyy. the one person i can always rely on a wb hahaha. did you know i secretly kpqed with you one day and you don't even know it. i totally imagine you as the diary of the wimpy kid type haha but in an adorable nooby way. i love how happy you always are. it's contagious so don't change. love you.

RocklerRockler FLOWWWW. you hacker. idk how you don't boom anything and you're like lvl 552343x you crazy fuck. one day we'll know your main.. right? haha imma miss your hair flow, don't cover it with that gayass naruto crap just be naturale. ily boo <3 keep making other people jealous

Arthur SteveArthur Steve EthernalEthernal pervert!! + steve!! holaa. soy malo en espanol, pero quiero digo extrañaré chicos. :'). te amo.

CobblestoneCobblestone cobble! hoi! thank you for being so beyond sweet to me. you are like the adorable little brother i never had. good luck and have fun in everything you do. ill miss you buttloads <#

@skyfall hi guildies!! haha i can't believe you guys put up with me. i loved making fun of you all and yelling when you guys didn't wb and changing the guild banner to random weirrrrrd kels stuff. it was hard talking to a lot of you since y'all are from sg but i loved those times when i'd stay up till 8/9 am be at the brink of death but be able to actually have more than 10 people online haha thank you for being the best guildies @yuto i still believe in that guild zak s/o to @basic and @halc for the weirdest ass loving people (SwordArtSwordArt ) that were so beyond sweet. i'll miss those purple and green lines. byebye turnup (TURNTHEFUCKUP + i love ur brother), frazen (ily boo ;)), amber, smooth, bear, other bear, charl (illy ty for your leech you card hacker), kat (i totally jinxed those gloves for you), marzz (tyty for ele wand and being your weirdass self), lyn (u r literally 4), weirdo dragon + everyone else <#

Number32Number32 i have eggs in my pockets. hehe ukily and this ain't goodbye.

I was going through such a shit hole in my life when I decided to play maple again, just for the nostalgia, but you guys made me stay because as cheesy as it sounds, you made me laugh and smile and love life again. The sheer amount of people who even asked how are you? was ridiculous and I got so so close to people living thousands of miles away. I feel like that just shows what something like ml can do. Some may say oh it's just a game, and yeah, that's true, but at the same time the people are real. There are genuinely amazing people I met and I am beyond sad that I'm saying goodbye. But once again, thank you everyone. Thank you for putting up with my kelsness. To those of you i met through lpq, fm whoring, training, or just being hella drunk, adding you, and wondering who the hell you are, I'll miss you regardless. I love you all.

welp. that was long (that's not what she said cuz y'all asians).
    ending with my infamous line,
    #fuckcanada,
    love always,
    kelsey.
    MapleF11

• Like Like x 30
  2. itzjaacky

itzjaacky Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    IIIIIIIIIIII
    Dark Knight
    Influence
    "#fuckcanada" hella roode ): and ima miss your stupid ass ... even tho lpq was so jokes when you were around "cough lazy ass...

• Like Like x 1
  3. nevo

nevo Mixed Golem

Dec 24, 2015
    Male
    1:39 PM
    MeIsMage
    Bishop
    Demure
    I'll miss you fm hoe <3. You will always stay in my b list ;). I wish you good luck in with what happend irl, and good luck in life. Will never forget how we shaked when you tried to css and 60% that last slot on the glove. Good bye ! <3 OnionF4
    p.s: and for ur question im 15 years old from israel. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    I didnt get to know you OnionCry

Good byeee :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. Freddychanyo

Freddychanyo Slimy

Nov 5, 2015
    Male
    Norway
    12:39 PM
    Freddychanyo
    Assassin
    Demure
    That's a whole lot of words for someone who doesn't know what to say :p

Just joking.
    Sad to see you go, but I hope you find your happiness~
    Best of luck c:

• Like Like x 4
  6. jianxun

jianxun Mano

Mar 10, 2016
    Male
    -_-
    Magician
    N/A
    dont know who you are. but stay positive and happy

• Like Like x 1
  7. xRoti

xRoti Slime

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    6:39 PM
    iHeaI
    Bishop
    Basic
    I can't believe you're doing this earlier than I am.. :(

Well, not that I don't understand where you're coming from, all the best in life eh! It was really great having a hyper buddy around
    (tho you're usually drunk most of the time and doesn't sleep) :cautious:

^:rolleyes: So true but wasn't an unpleasant one I hope.

Let me help you once more, chawin1779chawin1779

TaeoTaeo, I believe too.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Zayph

Zayph Mushmom

Jan 26, 2016
    Male
    Hawaii
    12:39 AM
    Zayph
    Hero
    Aloha
    Alohaaa~ Take care! Wish we could've got to know each other better :c

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:39 AM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    Oh Kelsey oh Kelsey. OnionMercy In 3 months you've become one of one of the big names on this server. That's pretty tough. You give off this really amazing energy, always joking, always surrounded by others. I can always count on you to say some funny stuff on BL chat at 2 am just to keep me awake so I can grind longer. You seem to really know who you are, and that's rare. Doing what's best for yourself is a smart, confident decision. It was a nice change to meet someone able to broaden their spectrum outside of themselves. Please don't stop invigorating the life within others.

Best of luck in your studies and other real life endeavors. Remember that you will always have a home here. Never change. OnionPerfect

• Like Like x 2
  10. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    ^
    Try not to cry
    Role over
    Cry alot

• Like Like x 1
  11. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Im gonna miss you soo much. We got to know by grinding at skeles, (yea you were about the only bishop that did not self/sell leech and actually grinded), but adding you on my buddylist was one of the best decisions I ve made so far in this game. I never really know what to say in sad situations but sadly when playing legends you encounter these alot, which game me some ideas.
    I will be waiting for the day you return, and all I can say is, I hope life goes well for you. You deserve the best <3!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Zeronine

Zeronine Slime

Sep 16, 2015
    Female
    Amberca
    Shadower
    Skyfall
    OMG I CAN FINALLY KICK KELS OUT??? hahahah I kid I kid sobs what happened to kels + thea

I take back my words, your the best JR and now it's gna be quieter without your rubbish. OnionF4

All the best to you! Skyfall will always be open to you if you decide to come back ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Heartfilia

Heartfilia Slime

Nov 28, 2015
    Female
    wtf #RETURNMEMYFMHOEWEAPONS
    i'll miss you alot you stupid nib hoe , i'll miss the time where we shit talked about you_know_I_know_who but you probably dont cause you dumb anyways. Ffs kelsey who else is gonna be there to insult me 24/7 ? who else will show me dem ugly hairs and do the "SHOW ME YOUR UGLY HAIR" trick with me?
    and I havent even finished spamming all the 13 megas for you yet wtf .
    best of luck you hoe OnionCryOnionCry

virgin4lyfekelsey
    Roses are red ,
    violets are blue ,
    fuk u kelsey,
    not literally,
    cause you virgin 4 lyfe,
    k bye.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Turnip

Turnip Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2016
    Female
    Couch
    5:39 AM
    Turnip
    Bishop
    Twice
    YO WTF KELSEY WHAT KELSEY WHAT!?
    KELSEY DUDE WHAT?!
    I WAS GOING TO FINALLY ADD YOU TO MY BL AND I GET THIS!?! NOT EVEN MY ANNOYING BROTHER DESERVES THIS KIND OF FAREWELL! KELSEY PLS! WHATSNRGHLANFLKHJNSDKFNHJNE;N
    D:
    I ONLY STAYED IN SKYFALL BECAUSE OF YOU!
    Not to offend my guildies... You guys are all cool, but sg and usa timezones really don't mix.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Chalk

Chalk Horny Mushroom

Apr 10, 2015
    Female
    Walden Two
    Wabi
    I/L Mage
    I'll miss you kels OnionCryOnionCryOnionCry
    One of the best guildmates eva OnionF4
    All the best to you for the future and we will always welcome you back!

If Skyfall is still open at that time OnionSorry

• Like Like x 2
  16. Bobbykimchee

Bobbykimchee Pac Pinky

Feb 1, 2015
    Male
    12:39 AM
    Kelsey.... no.... ): we all gotta be big kids sooner or later. Do yo thang and we will see you in a month ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Fredrik

Fredrik Chronos

Oct 12, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Feddieze/Blackbird
    Shadower
    Halyconrad
    Thank you for everything! You were always amusing to have around and always up to something.
    Grinding with you was never boring, even though our epm went down to shit from talking, ahahahah. #1 grinding partner!
    It's not many bishops in this server that would rather grind with people like me, or leech friends for free, rather than making money, but you were one of them!

You are such a nice person and I'll miss you ofc, but more than anything I'm thankful for all the good times we had! Real life always come first anyway, so do what you have to do!

Take care, and good luck with everything!

ilu kels <#

and I'm not crazy f3

• Like Like x 1
  18. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    I knew this was coming,
    It's hard to write a goodbye post even though you know this isnt goodbye.
    I enjoyed every second I spent with you in game, from the FM hoeing, the BF Leech and even the Skele 'Grind' where we would end up getting 1% and just talk in the map for the remainder of the time (LMAO?).
    We'll keep in touch and i'm so glad that you're finally getting your priorities right. You can still get into med school I believee.
    You've really made my time on Legends so much better and I want to thank you for that. I'll see you in a month alright SlimeBlush
    Keep enjoying those eggs in your pocket MapleF16

Am I getting that sexy time still?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Sorry to see that you're leaving, we didn't know each other well but you struck me as a very helpful and nice person. I remember the time you came all the way to zak to help even though there was nothing in it for you. All the best and hopefully I'll still see you around in future! :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dean

Dean Stone Golem

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    Bulgaria
    Dean/Experience
    Corsair
    Demure
    I'll miss you a lot in BL kels :( Thanks once again for helping me with HTPQ. You're great <3
    rip shoutout to Dean

• Like Like x 2