1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pets would not auto pot and ignore the HP alert.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Jake, Mar 24, 2016.

1. Jake

Jake King Slime

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    7:02 PM
    oSpadey
    Hero
    Halcyon
    Does anyone ever has this problem where your pet does not auto pot you and ignore the HP Alert? This is happening on my for at least 60% of time. It was not really an issue at lower level because I can survived at least 2 or 3+ hits even the HP alert was ignored. There are still chance that pet would auto pot me for the second or third HP alert. But now as I reach to Skele map, I could not survive more than 2 hits. Which mean if my pet did not pot me for the first alert, I would die. This has been happening so often that I am unable to grind at all. I have tried pet: Dragon, Husky, and Crystal Rudolph. None of them work properly. GG

2. Shiven

Shiven Snail

Mar 1, 2016
    Male
    10:02 AM
    Shiven
    This was also true of the original GMS v62; sometimes autopot just does not work.

I don't know if its fixable, or if there are plans to fix it, but I thought i'd throw that out there.

3. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    6:02 PM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    I'm fairly certain this occurs when both your AutoHP and AutoMP go off at the same time. In this situation, only one would go through.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Jake

Jake King Slime

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    oSpadey
    Hero
    Halcyon
    I had that thoughts too, so I took out auto MP. But HP pot still doesnt work. :(( GG

5. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    i have suspicions that it happens when your pet is hungry because ive noticed at himes it would be hungry when i had my almost dead wtfihateyoupet panic moments. it think the pet is too busy emoting or smth to heal you

6. OP
    OP
    Jake

Jake King Slime

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    oSpadey
    Hero
    Halcyon
    The pet was perfectly full.

7. atobe

atobe Chronos

Oct 17, 2015
    Male
    6:02 PM
    Atobe
    Hero
    Demure
    it happens when the auto pot is wanting to be used but you are also atking or using a key stroke in maple. so the system takes your atk/movement over the "auto pot". it sucks but it happens.

• Like Like x 1
  8. XavierJenon

XavierJenon Mushmom

Jan 18, 2016
    Male
    5:02 PM
    Most of the issue comes from the way the check works and other interactions alongside it.

It's a client "feature" that isn't easily dealt with.

9. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    3:02 AM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    This was also in GMS so..... sux.
    Lf charm refound i die almost every day lol trying to zerk then baboom pet think my life is long enough

10. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:02 AM
    Moderator Post
    Like some mention this was also an issue in GMS if you search about it on google. Since this is the way the packet works (possibly intentional so you are not like invincible with it?), its difficult to 'fix' it.

11. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    2:02 AM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    This not potting happens regardless of pet, pet hunger status or whatever key you are holding down. The best way to counter having the pet not pot is to actually move a little. Left or right. One thing that counters it too is to sometimes pot yourself as well. Also when HP and MP go down at the same time it is more likely a pot is used. But it remains a chance thing. You are not invincible with enough pots and pet pot. But it does help as long as you keep an eye on your HP.

12. OP
    OP
    Jake

Jake King Slime

Feb 26, 2016
    Male
    oSpadey
    Hero
    Halcyon
    Thank you guys for all the answers. I really appreciated the replies. Thank you :D I will look out on my HP more often. :))

13. Taeo

Taeo Slime

Aug 26, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    8:02 AM
    Taeo/Yuto
    Hero
    Skyfall
    You die zerking all the time anyway :D::D::D::D:

14. United

United Skelegon