1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Just being random >:)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iSandyS2, Mar 29, 2016.

1. iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    1:03 AM
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    Hi boys and girls!
    I'm bored and felt like posting something but I couldn't decide what... so here I am just being weird and wasting your time by making you read something completely useless :p

I could keep writing more and more random stuff but.... maybe ill save that for another day <3

************** LETS MAKE SOMETHING OF THIS POST ***************

Q: Who do/did you look upto most from MapleLegends? (Tag them if you can)
    *Like a Mentor, Idol, Role Model or a ppl2pass target ect*

Mine was RyanRyan right from level 10 i remember looking at the rankings and I found Ryan.. I set my goal to pass him and never did I think we would become friends and guildies <3 Ryan if you read this I want to thank you for the motivation you gave me and the support your friendship provided.
    Also FrancoFranco and LosjLosj are a massive influence for me even still by encourage me to be better, upgrade and expecting the best from me~ I love you guys

Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    • Like Like x 8
  2. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:03 PM
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    For me, NextNext was always a symbol of some sort. Getting that high without (self-)leeching with a Bishop is remarkable. Staying true to yourself is hard sometimes, but he did it.

HyugaHyuga wasn't someone I necessarily 'looked up to', but she was what kept me motivated to improve my gear continuously and still get some levels, same goes for JoyJoy. Those are the two Shads that kept me going.

(And AeroAero ofc but he's a shitty NL)

• Like Like x 6
  3. OP
    OP
    iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    I cant like this enough Marty - very well said! :) - I agree too, Jan getting to that lvl without self leeching is an amaizing effort <3 Good work NextNext

4. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    11:03 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Pretty much agree with Marty. The players I look up to tend to be the high level ones in early game; NextNext HyugaHyuga KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove. They were 12x or 13x when I was around 90 or so, and I admired that they could level so quickly even though there were hardly any bishops/mages around and in Jan's case, with Lucky Seven at Nightshadows.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Q: Who do/did you look upto most from MapleLegends?
    I don't think I ever really looked up to any of the high-levelled people, as it was never really a goal of mine to get to level 200 or to pass anyone. When I joined Legends, I guess I kinda looked up to KimberlyKimberly in a way. I had never seen a female own a private server before, so I thought that was really cool. Even now, she still amazes me sometimes. :giggle:

• Like Like x 5
  6. OP
    OP
    iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    Yea it can be anyone :) Not just high lvls hehe

• Like Like x 1
  7. Richard

Richard Pink Teddy

Jun 12, 2015
    Male
    Pirate's Bay
    11:03 AM
    Colt
    Corsair
    Demure
    Q: Who do/did you look up to most from MapleLegends?
    The few people i look up to are KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove and secretly LosjLosj . These bunches over here did the impossible grinds at a short amount of time without leech or self leech and had kept it very consistent, their classes also require somewhat more skill at bossing compared to other jobs(In my Opinion), I can also add NextNext , even though I dont know much about him; but his Godly grind game is definitely worth mentioning too. FrancoFranco Is also crazy with his ppl2pass ethic, able to stay at #1 and finish to 200 on his bishop. I remember when iSandyS2iSandyS2 started, and she took the server up by a storm along with her friend mark. When i was climbing up the rankings, I would always compare my rankings to these people and they were my ppl2pass targets SucreSucre FearMeNowFearMeNow FredrikFredrik DulceDulce SnowSnow . Since I have no life, I had to eventually pass them :p. I also really look up to JayChouJayChou and DynaDyna for being my Hsslave for skeles, all those hours you guys put up with my no life grinds :p. Last but not least BaboBabo and JoyJoy . These two always made it seem very easy chilling out in fm and also making great progress by lvling LOTS! Btw forgot to add 2nd Lvl 200 coming full force!!!!!!!!!!!! UnluckyKidUnluckyKid

• Like Like x 11
  8. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    GM`s for making me relive my Maplestory memories and all the people playing this server as well (I almost never find annoying people). I look up to everbody from Hogwarts as well, for being so nice and supportive for the guild <3

• Like Like x 3
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    UnluckyKidUnluckyKid Me for being so perfect OnionBlush3
    This is a joke

• Like Like x 8
  10. OP
    OP
    iSandyS2

iSandyS2 Chronos

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    Queensland, Australia
    iSandyS2
    Hero
    Forsaken
    LMAO Dom OnionCourage

11. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    AutoassembleAutoassemble used to be around my lv and we trained at gs2. man 1 week later hes fuckin 4th job. now hes my true senpai and he runs project PogChamp

• Like Like x 1
  12. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Ive told this story before, but when I was still on my first character (sin) I messed around relived memories. But then one day when I farmed up 20k of mesos (My Biggest Accomplishments) and I decided I would go to singapore to do the quests there. When I arrived there was a Badass looking super high level* dark knight there (at the right side of the map). He had an guild YES AN GUILD (was kinda rare back then, at least for me) and I immediately started begging if I could join it. After being afk for almost 15 minutes (hard to get ;) ) he responded and said: I am sorry, we are trying to be an elitist guild for the higher level community. If you level up enough you will be allowed to join but not right now. This gave me such mad respect that such a new server already had an dedicated organised guild, with members who fully supported that guilds idea. I have later had the opportunity to join that guild but did not take it. Still this guy will always be a person I look up to no matter what happends.

It was really like seeing Cristiano Ronaldo, Leonardo DiCaprio or whatever idol you have and after waiting for 10minutes explaining to you how they got their success, and how you could in the future become a part of this.

SucreSucre <3

*I was like level 35-40 so his level could honestly range between 80-120

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dyna

Dyna Horny Mushroom

Oct 9, 2015
    Behind you, watching your every move
    Dyna
    Bishop
    Demure
    KennethKenneth rogierR2rogierR2 YamatoYamato
    BAMBOOBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYS!!!!!!

#NeverForget

RichardRichard
    Your catch phrases are dabombdotcom
    JoyJoy
    10/10 paint skills
    deribouderibou
    Dankest memer out there
    DulceDulce
    #1 troll
    BaboBabo
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABO!!
    YozichYozich
    MOOOOOOOOOOOKISS! #BABYMETALHYPE
    Number32Number32
    Ur cute

Heheh just kiddinnnnnnn I love you all FoxF2

• Like Like x 6
  14. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:03 AM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    My biggest inspiration is a wild card, considering I'm fairly a stranger with both of them & I'm no longer in their guild and, I also know little to nothing about either, but BaboBabo and JoyJoy have been my biggest inspiration. Back when I joined Demure, Tommy gave me lots of answers to my questions when I was a nibsin, so i'm thankful for that. He is the ideal NL, the example of what you want to be. Joy was also very nice, very cool. She can get down on anyone's level, real leadership level headedness, you can't get any better quality than that. I'm not in Demure anymore (actually I'm not in any guild) but I do believe that they're the nicest people in the server for being good role models!

• Like Like x 7
  15. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    6:03 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Well for me it was always
    SucreSucre and LosjLosj well because drk high lvlers of course...
    Also i admire from far JoyJoy who was the first high lvl bruh i met at perion when i was 25.
    NoodsNoods & NextNext well when i bought that zhelm i was like daym i wanna be like that.

But regarding the lvl i always looked up to DulceDulce xRotixRoti FearMeNowFearMeNow for having the major ability to be loved by so many people and for me that count as much more!

• Like Like x 7
  16. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    4:03 PM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    My motivation was :

NextNext He felt like a brother to me, He made the game fun for me and pushed me forward with a thumb up my ass. ;-;
    TreatTreat to me was that person you dislike but respect enough to have them as competition.

And of course, the young.. the one and only... @BaldoTheBold. (Fuck your bigfoot shadow meso bullshit. you tilt me.) <3

MartyMarty tried i guess. :^)

• Like Like x 4
  17. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    11:03 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Baldo, one of the nicest I've met, and the first BF toe seller xD

• Like Like x 1
  18. Frisk

Frisk Pac Pinky

May 3, 2015
    Female
    Kasai (new main), Amira (old main)
    F/P Mage
    Labyrinth
    My motivation to start playing was probably because of my brother! I'd tag him but he doesn't have a forum account (and sadly doesn't play it anymore :( )
    He showed me this on the first day out of Beta and I got addicted immediately.

While I had a lot of times that I wanted to quit, and at one time I even went as far as to delete my main character, NatteHondNatteHond, (who isn't just a guildee, but also a very good friend of mine) got me right back to it and got me into an even more epic guild, "GoedVerhaal" and they also remind me that it's more fun to play around with people which motivates me even more.
    (I'd tag the people in the guild but ffs I don't know their forum names ;-; )

19. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    You're still not better than me Sandy :sneaky:

• Like Like x 6
  20. OP