1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ChosenZygote, Mar 30, 2016.

1. ChosenZygote

ChosenZygote Blue Snail

Mar 30, 2016
    Male
    3:45 AM
    ChosenZygote
    Assassin
    Reticent
    Finally playing ms again after 6 years haha (had a lvl 88 priest). Now an assassin. Looking for friends to PQ with and a guild. I'll be fairly active!

IGN: ChosenZygote

• Like Like x 4
  2. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    6:45 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    :) welcome! feel free to add me on deribou, I can invite you to our guild alliance (demure/reticent/babure) whenever I see you on.

3. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    6:45 AM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay~

4. Piffy

Piffy Pac Pinky

Feb 23, 2016
    2:45 AM
    Hello hello! Welcome to Maplelegends~ If you don't mind to be a little horny, wanting fun, lovely and helpful alliance, come and join Horny ~

5. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    1:45 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    Hey hey!!
    Feel free to add me towelie/united :)
    Have funnnnnn