1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mapowner problems

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Candy, Apr 3, 2016.

1. Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    7:14 PM
    @mapowner is still bugged and this could be the biggest bug of them all as of late

a few weeks ago Gi stayed and watched the skele mapowner and saw that if your leeching accunt is the party leader and isnt attacking but buffing it stays mapowner, so if you have a bishop in the party it can not steal the mapowner from a party member .. So as soon as someone comes on the map and attacks / or if someone was AFK on the map for past 10 minutes the map owner goes to them

ive been banned in the past because of mapowner fucking up and i just hope it either gets fixed or turned off

Look at this screenshot what is this? lol

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    can confirm.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nevo

nevo Mixed Golem

Dec 24, 2015
    Male
    2:14 AM
    MeIsMage
    Bishop
    Demure
  4. OP
    OP
    Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    is also just happened after reset , i buffed up on bishop but didn't attack so the mapowner didnt switch it stayed on no one was the owner , so i attacked and got owner .. for now

• Like Like x 1
  5. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:14 AM
    Isn't that how it's supposed to work? You attacked and got owner. Buffing shouldn't give you owner.

6. OP
    OP
    Candy

Candy Timer

Feb 4, 2016
    Male
    yeah i guess that is how its suppose to work

but the problem is in my screenshot i was attacking and look what mapowner says, I haventb een on or played enough recently (today) to see if this issue will possibly occur again will let u all know if it reoccurs

7. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    1:14 AM
    Your screenshot is from before the quick restart today.