1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

We need more community driven events.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TrickTrack, May 10, 2016.

1. TrickTrack

TrickTrack Horny Mushroom

Jul 29, 2015
    Male
    3:05 PM
    Everwind
    Page
    Just a small suggestion to hopefully drive more community interaction between players, why not have unique events that everyone can access?

Not to bring up other servers but a couple I have played on would have events that were made up by community leaders or GMs. Scavenger hunts as well as other events that the mods would create brought some extra fun for players. Usually the prizes were just chairs that could only be won in these events or NX items.

Anyone think this might be something extra that would at least bring some life into Legends until something could be done about the updates?

• Like Like x 4
  2. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    12:05 PM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    There was a community driven event during the Winter Solstice and 2 weeks before it lead by only LionheartLionheart . It was mainly riddle solving and item collecting. However, few participated due to lack of advertisement from GMs. (It was still fun, personally I had a blast, but it was only a few dozen players that were really committed to completing anything.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    Hi there,

I like to host events when I can with my guild. I have had an idea a long time ago to do an event for the server which would give great prizes (example: zhelm *I apologize for incoming spam). Things have been busy as of late, but this is something I like to do time to time to make the community a little more fun again.

That being said I am free this weekend so there may be something in the works.

• Like Like x 8
  4. iChecco

iChecco Slimy

Jun 21, 2015
    My House
    9:05 PM
    LegoIas
    Bowmaster
    Demure
    Free zhelmsssss PogChamp
    Meh nvm. Fuck u Joy tease abt my english and net FeelsBadMan
    kidding! <3 u Joy FoxLove

• Like Like x 1
  5. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    Samus
    Marksman
    There should be more GM-hosted events, outside of the occasional buff or Ola Ola.
    I can think of plenty of things like hangman or 20 questions that GMs could host without needing an ounce of coding.
    Just my 2 cents

• Like Like x 5
  6. xAznMikeyx

xAznMikeyx Mushmom

Dec 23, 2015
    Male
    12:05 PM
    xAznMikeyx
    Marksman
    Project
    Include some Russian Roulette as well ;)

• Like Like x 2
  7. OP
    OP
    TrickTrack

TrickTrack Horny Mushroom

Jul 29, 2015
    Male
    Everwind
    Page
    Along with the events made I feel like scavenger hunts or maybe even implementing a unique system where players can trade GMs something that drops off mobs rarely for cosmetic things would also be fun. Honestly adding anything small like this can go a long way.