1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

until we meet again, byefelicia

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by 3DegreeChill, Aug 3, 2016.

1. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    8:41 AM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    ive been gone for quite sometime now, only maybe logging on for like 2 seconds and logging off every now and then :/
    so many memories in ML, the nostalgia on top of nostalgia
    even these screenshots can't express the feels and joys I had on this server, my first ever time I've played maple again since like 2010

Fine tryna be tuff and hold in his nostalgic maplestory boat feelings
    it does feel like like old maplestory
    rip now dead boats 24/7
    [​IMG]
    tommy trying to steal me with a kiss
    rip elvis hair
    1 fame= 1 pet food for husky
    back when we were nubs..
    oh wait i still am :(
    [​IMG]
    more me and babo shenanigans with alk and zach juding us with her signature f6
    "damn alk back at it again with the f6"
    ok im done
    [​IMG]
    wot
    [​IMG]
    mage being racist to me :(
    a glimpse of the prejudice i face daily
    [​IMG]
    ripperoni richard
    back when ppl actually opq'd :(
    rip
    [​IMG]
    !!! kim stop bullying us!!!
    kimberly gm by day, secret puppetmaster by night
    [​IMG]
    more of me.. notice the ppl in the area of the letters. babo not included
    [​IMG]
    yung kelsey hoeing it up in kpq
    bye kelsey :( u never knew i was this char pqing with you lmao
    [​IMG]
    holyspirit aka wicked with the pro spam heals
    barely survived zak helm run with 600 chickens <3 THAT I DIDNT KNOW I HAD UNTIL I LOOKED #blessed
    [​IMG]
    wow lots of ppl when the server was big af
    [​IMG]
    ????
    [​IMG]

FIRST EVER MAJESTIC GUILD EVENT
    snagged some goodies and $$$$
    rip majestic :(, didnt get a good sc since i was too busy whoppin everyones asses at the game
    [​IMG]
    majestic best guild chat ever
    rip times :(
    prob the most fun ive had in a day on ML
    [​IMG]
    rip stop saying goodbye
    luckly i got some of his ilbis to keep
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

summer 2015 was one of the best times of ML imo
    sadly the magic is lost and many ppl have moved on :(, seeing kerning city ch1 empty is depressing af
    hoping the server regains its coziness and charm one day where ppl chill and dont grind/leech fest to 200 and I'd love to see legends populated again
    idk we'll see during winter if there's enough people on here :)

advice:

Hi Kim. thanks for all the updates and making this server! You truly made a server that facilitated happy memories even though in hindsight it feels weird that I'm talking about a 2d game like Maplestory and how it makes me happy.

anyways, if you plan on rolling out end game updates, apq, weddings, things BIG like that, please please please please roll it out all at once. Adding these updates periodically isn't going to get the server to go back to 200+ people, maplestory server population is extremely extremely exponential. something small can lead to huge decreases over time and makes quitting much more likely.. right now, the server population can't increase since victoria island is DEAD, its empty and lonely. you cant expect new people to stay if there's no one to be friends with or pq with. this is big, maplestory is about friends like it or not. people who are in guilds are the people WHO STAY. the people that solo grind, empirically, NEVER stay. not one high level person is NOT in a guild, those solo grinders can't live on maplestory gameplay(lets admit it killing monsters and leveling up isn't the most unique and indepth gameplay), you need friends and people to play with, and you need a strong enough base of people to facilitate growth. There's barely any kpqs, lpqs running with this amount of people playing, legends is literally the most unfriendly gamewise to new players. only the high levels are staying and even they're getting tired real quickly and afking all day. legends can never grow again UNLESS it has a huge wave of people coming in at once so the newcomers have people to play with.

so when you do finish updates and such, please go HAM, and when i mean HAM go HAM. advertise/market ANYTHING to attract people to these new updates so there's a sizable amount of new people going into the server again and where you can actually have fun and socialize with new people through pqs and such. summers almost already over which means the population can prob never get back to 100 ever again until like winter, i suggest unloading all the updates along with christmas events or if the months in between isn't enough time to code everything, wait till the next summer. please don't update during the school months, no ones going to have the time anymore to try out all the new features when compared to the time they have in the summer.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree that legends needs these 3 things
    1) a better economy/gach system
    2) Weddings/APQ/Onyx apples
    3) Another end game goal, HT is defeated, we need another goal, not just level 200 which painful
    4)just in general, more useful training maps for higher levels. the only way to get to 200 really unless you just totally hate yourself and like mind numbing killing for on and on and on is to either be a bishop, or 2, get leeched by your own bishop... this is a problem, and it needs to be addressed

how are you going to be able to accomplish these things? Get new developers. navi's busy, you're busy. we totally get that. it might be time to put up a "help wanted" sign to actually get things done here. more coding and development will only improve legends and help get these updates ready for a full update!

please, don't give us anymore updates like every month. you're just shooting legends in the foot and wasting time. these new periodical updates won't hype anyone enough to get people coming and actually starting legends again. i cant stress this enough.

byefelicia. bye guys.

JasmineJasmine oh yeah, ps. thanks for making such a great experience for a lot of people :)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 19
  2. Wintermute

Wintermute Master Chronos

Jun 12, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    2:41 PM
    Wintermute // Winterfall
    Corsair
    Demure
    Don't do this to me baelicia cmon )))))))))))))):

But in all seriousness best of luck for the future dude. Farewell! ♥

Last edited: Aug 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    3:41 PM
    NIKKI NEVER DID OPQ, SHE JUST SAT THERE
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bye Felicia, you had a great run OnionByeOnionByeOnionBye

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Thank you for the constructive feedback, I like those the most and take those most serious :)

I hope we can deliver in future something that make you come back again! Until than, thanks for playing <3

• Like Like x 1
  5. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    FM has been lit past couple days tbh #FMHoe

We gon miss you felicia <3

• Like Like x 3
  6. coffee

coffee Mano

Aug 5, 2015
    Male
    4:41 PM
    coffee32
    Beginner
  7. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:41 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Take care. <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    10:41 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    That Aeon photobomb though <3

• Like Like x 1
  9. HUSKYFTW

HUSKYFTW Slime

Jun 9, 2015
    6:41 AM
    magespark8
    Magician
    Goodbye MapleF4

• Like Like x 1
  10. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    8:41 AM
    Hey man, sorry im late. I'm not sure what to say since its been a while. Had some fun times during our high-majestic days. Our final lpqs were pretty great as well. Maybe when we both return one day we can lpq again? Also, thx for that mini shoutout :) .

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
    • Like Like x 1