1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

What's coming up next?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jaego, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Jaego

Jaego Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2016
    Male
    3:47 PM
    Jaego
    Crusader
    Hey all!

Haven't seen any new (in-game/non-nx cash) content in a while and I was wondering if it would be possible for us, maplers to follow what MapleLegends is working on, and what we can expect in the near, or not so near future. I'm aware that there is currently some script-renewal going on which is great and needed. I was just wondering if it is possible that we can keep track of the plans MapleLegends has regarding ingame content. Like we can follow some like schedule/calendar or something?

Just so we can look forward to new game-content and such. I'm personally interested in the following things: Ellin PQ, Amoria PQ, Magatia quest fixes, Magatia PQ, new World Tour content (of which the quests are already in our questlogs).

Would like to hear your thoughts!

• Like Like x 2
  2. OP
    OP
    Jaego

Jaego Blue Snail

Jun 24, 2016
    Male
    3:47 PM
    Jaego
    Crusader
    BTW, if some thread like this already exists... then I would gladly remove mine. I couldn't find any though.

3. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    4:47 PM
  4. Ghost.

Ghost. Nightshadow

Sep 12, 2015
    Male
    USA
    9:47 AM
    Ghost/Reclaimer
    Night Lord
    Project
    expect new content soon

[​IMG]

5. Vith

Vith Dark Stone Golem

May 6, 2016
    Vith
    White Knight
    We just had a gigantic cash shop update, I really wouldn't want to see anything new added anytime soon. However, I definitely agree with content updates.

However, keep in mind that things are being worked on internally. After that is done, they'll probably work on content updates again. Also keep in mind that all this work is being done in the team's free time as well, so it could be weeks or months away.

6. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    Amoria pq for my boo PogChamp

• Like Like x 1
  7. johnusf

johnusf Orange Mushroom

Dec 27, 2015
    Male