1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Freddieze's Farewell

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Fredrik, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Fredrik

Fredrik Chronos

Oct 12, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    2:59 AM
    Feddieze/Blackbird
    Shadower
    Halyconrad
    So guess it's kinda late since I haven't really been playing last few months, but it was just a break at first, and then it took forever to give away my stuff, loads of ppl to track down etc

I also wasn't sure I wanted a bye post, but in the end my time here has meant a lot, so might as well say goodbye properly. This is actually my second draft, had to ditch my earlier since it was way too cheesy xD, hopefully can be a bit shorter and less cringe this time lol

My reason to quit is that I want to focus on my life, I had sooooo many plans and goals for maple, but I can't achieve those unless I keep sacrificing too much time. And in the end I've had a good trip here, so it feels like a good time to step down. It's not a perma quit though, I might drop in to say hi to friends now and then, and bish is good to go even without gear if I ever feel like it.

I'd like to give some shoutouts:

To Halcyon

Halcyon is where your best friend will also harass you sexually L O L
    It's not like this is a final farewell since I'll be in touch, so I don't feel like I need to say much.
    Halcyon has been my guild and my home since I joined last year.
    Thank you all for everything, much love <3333

To my alliance; Basic, Nebula, Skyfall (rip) and Horny

Loads of people in Nebula and Horny that idk at this point, which makes me real happy! Keep growing and keep getting stronger! S/O to all my homies, been fun <3

To Demure

What I really would like to thank you guys for is all the friendliness and openness you showed me. Weather it was bossing or chatting I never once felt like an outsider when spending time with you. It made some lonely periods where my guild/alliance was dead a lot more endurable, so thx for all the good times <3
    You are a really colorful and intense guild and you always crack me up with your dank memes and shenanigans haha

To all my friends, foes and lovers

I had no clue I'd connect to so much people when I joined, but there are a lot of people here I legit care about and admire. It's been a pleasure spending time with you all. Thank you for all the struggles, victories, failures, awkward moments, and most of all, thanks for all the laughs we shared <3

To the GMs, active ones as well as new ones and retired ones.

I think the server has been heading in a good direction for a long time. Though there are always room for improvement, I think you are doing a great job! Thanks for all the time and effort you all have put into the server, I really appreciate it <3

In the end I played almost daily for a year. That's alot o-o
    What kept my interest was not the game itself, but my guild, my friends and the people around me. Maple is not a very well thought out game, at least not the later parts, they can be monotone, frustrating and straight up boring. But you share everything with the people around you, victories, defeats, struggles and accomplishments, and that makes it all worth it, at least for me.

Overall my experience here has been amazing. I came a lot further than I thought I'd get, didn't even think I would get 3rd job, and it was fun to experience being high lvl and bossing etc, stuff I always wanted to do when I played maple as a kid.
    There has also been negative experiences, such as drama or failures (i suck ass at this gameMapleF3), but I feel like the good times outshines the bad times ten times over. Thinking back at my time here it just feels good.

I think the core community in this server is something special, and I'm glad I could be a part of it.

If anyone is curious, dis is me

couch potato fred.PNG

smileee
    fred n blackbird ss.PNG

kay so bye and take care <3

-Freddieze

• Like Like x 34
  2. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    8:59 PM
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    Take care Freddy! You are a great person and I wish you all the best. I know you'll succeed at all the goals you want to achieve in life. You've got strong determination, I've seen first hand haha. (Also sorry I was so hard to track down <_<). Love ya and keep in touch <3

• Like Like x 2
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:59 AM
    :,( you owe me a snapchat account.

Ill miss you tremendously until then (when you add me to sc obviously) - WHO WILL I AND MARTA SEXUALLY HARASS NOW :( WHO WILL WATCH ME FAIL MY FOURTH GENE 30 AND STOP ME FROM CRYING.

Edit: Also thanks for being there for me on my late night sadness runs. Never really met someone in the same situation

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
  5. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:59 AM
    I have a picture of his face smiling with a teddybear saved on my desktop... #thetruthcomesout

• Like Like x 3
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    THATS SO CUTEEEEEEE
    --
    Will keep speak to you on Skype/Discord Freddie! <3 take the break/rest you deserve, though I disagree you are one of those that give his stuff away >.<

• Like Like x 1
  7. DariBoo

DariBoo Chronos

Oct 8, 2015
    Female
    7:59 PM
    Dariela
    Priest
    Halcyon
    Ily fred <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    9:59 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    being flooded with tons of emotions but I donno how to describe it, so I just cry.

<333

• Like Like x 2
  9. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    7:59 PM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    Stay connected on Skype/Discord you sexy Swede OnionLove

• Like Like x 1
  10. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Fuck me sideways before you go pls

• Like Like x 2
  11. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    bye freddy :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:59 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Freddy! NOOOOOOOOOOooooooo! OnionCry

• Like Like x 1
  13. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    Later man, truly appreciate you being the first to actually really embrace me for who I was. You're the first dude I connected with on a more personal~ish level.
    And it felt quite nice to do so because during that time I was wondering if I'd ever have a proper connection with someone again
    (Was really depressed for a very long time, which partly had to do with the fact that I had no one around me, so I guess you gave me a little bit of hope).

Lmk if you ever properly return though, cause if you do I'll be more than happy to help you get back up in gear etc, I owe you man~
    Your message does not seem cringy whatsoever to me either, have a good life fred and hope you'll be able to properly focus on the things you find important in life.

o7

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Goodbye my fellow Alliance member.
    You will be missedOnionF4

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:59 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Bye Freddy, it was nice playing with you although we didn't do that much together :p

• Like Like x 1
  16. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    ye this sums up the same for me honestly
    Goodbye tho Freddy owo <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    8:59 AM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    I hope this doesn't mean you stop sexually harassing me. You're one of the people on ML that I've felt luckiest to meet and get to know well. You always have time for people, going out of your way to help them or just to be a friend. You've been a real credit to the guild too, and truthfully led us in many ways.

Thanks for being awesome.

• Like Like x 3
  18. xquzion

xquzion Capt. Latanica

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    3:59 AM
    Sean
    oh well at least you uploaded a pic i can masturbate to everynight, farewell brother MapleF4

• Like Like x 4
  19. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:59 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Take care Freddy, love you. <3

• Like Like x 1
  20. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Cya Fred!! i would have loved to spend more time with you, you look like a really nice person to chat! Hope you appear to say hi sometimes and good luck with your current and future projects!! SlimeGrin SlimeGrin SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 1