1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hiiii

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Crippy, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Crippy

Crippy Blue Snail

Feb 12, 2017
    Male
    5:34 AM
    Dedan
    I/L Mage
    Sauce
    Hello there reader. My name is Gabriel. I come from a ruined land(that shall not be named). I am 18 years old, soon exiting high school and later going into college. I've always had a weird obsession with this game in general. I am collectively a weird person, but I don't bite( I swear.) This community seems pretty nice as it's pretty small. I don't intend to make a huge impact on it, but I hope we get along in the end. My ign is currently Dedan, contact me, buddy me, join the guild I'm in, or whatever. If you do, please call me Gabe or Crippy.

See you around folks!

• Like Like x 10
  2. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:34 PM
    Welcome to the server gabriel - if u ever need anything dont hesitate to ask~

3. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    5:34 AM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    welcome to the forms Gabe

4. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    3:34 PM
  5. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    3:34 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Welcome Gabriel! If you have any questions feel free to ask and enjoy your time FoxShy

6. Shona

Shona Slime

Aug 12, 2016
    Female
    1:34 PM
    Shona
    I/L Wizard
  7. itzjaacky

itzjaacky Slimy

Apr 15, 2015
    8:34 AM
    IIIIIIIIIIII