1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Truth Behind MapleLegends: An Eerie Matrix

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by awandy, Apr 4, 2017.

1. awandy

awandy King Slime

Jun 21, 2016
    Male
    12:54 PM
    Ambient
    F/P Arch Mage
    Nebula
    I remember the good old days when I played with Nubby and Kim everyday on this server. The memories I had of nostalgia and good stuffs; however, that all changed when I realized one thing--that there were parallel universes within the server. The good times I remembered was fake. It was a hoax; it was a false memory; but it was the experience I never had. I realized that my memories of this server were from a parallel universe. Kim is hiding something, something strange......
    [​IMG]
    Everytime I logged in, there would be another world, each of which took me to a parallel universe of its own. They were all different and kept piling up as I continued. "3," I said...
    [​IMG]
    "4...5...6...7...8................." I said as the worlds slowly piled up.
    [​IMG]
    It was all too much. I couldn't keep track of my worlds and my life around me changed as I picked each world. The reason why I secretly left this game wasn't because I said, "F-ck MapleLegends, I quit w," for it was because I got lost in an endless sea of dimensions. Some dimensions were different than others, but the one dimension to which you think I left (your dimension) was simply me going back to a different world. Each dimension was a different point in time, some during the 5th anniversary, others during its infancy. I strongly remember a dimension in which chaos scrolls were free and one with poofs controlling all the maplers.

Eventually the worlds started behaving weirdly. Some of them glitched me and left me in an interwoven abyss. Sometimes I would join one server and have completely different characters and other times I could not even log in.
    [​IMG]
    It was at that point I began to realize one thing--that it was all Kim's diabolical plan. Even poofs and nubby were servile to such a crook. The 3 people I looked up to were but the reincarnation and trinity of the devil itself.

"I must quit w forever," I said.

Final note: There are probably other "me's" out there and villains out there. Trust only yourself, for I am trapped in this matrix searching for an escape. Hell! You might not even trust me. The more I search, the more complicated it gets. Now, it's time for me to say my farewell and attempt to escape this matrix.

~Goodbye forever,

Chewy <3

Edit: All of the pictures were created by abusing the buggy UI on this server. Stay woke!~
    This is a complete lampoon and satirical. It is not meant to attack anyone or anything.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    6:54 PM
    OnionCrazy

• Like Like x 2
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest