1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by npfenix1

1. NatteHond
    NatteHond
    my niagg
    Jun 30, 2021
    npfenix1 likes this.
  2. npfenix1
    npfenix1
    how u holdin up brother?
    Jun 30, 2021
  3. NatteHond
    NatteHond
    im doin fine my man SlimeSmile
    how have you been? :eek: haven't seen you in ages
    Jun 30, 2021
  4. npfenix1
    npfenix1
    well, as long u got food, roof + internet then what more do u need, right? Ive been living life. 2020 and 2021 were pretty rough years for me due to health issues (not super serious and not covid)
    Jun 30, 2021
    NatteHond likes this.
  5. npfenix1
  6. NatteHond
    NatteHond
    is your health doin fine now :eek: ? and thank for the donk music
    Jun 30, 2021
  7. npfenix1
    npfenix1
    I'm still in middle of fixing it because it was actually huge underlying issue lol.. Paying the price for my previous bad lifestyle. All those energy juicers back in college crawled back to bite my grass. In short just had severe reflux issues(still do) but gotten much better. Fixed my diet, dropped weight.
    Jun 30, 2021
  8. NatteHond
    NatteHond
    oh shit that sounds awful dude, glad to hear you've got it under control now!
    and a healthier lifestyle will definitely be more beneficial going into the future, so keep at it! stay winning my brother SlimeCool
    Jun 30, 2021
    npfenix1 likes this.
  9. npfenix1
    npfenix1
    haha true that brother! I always knew I'd be paying for it at some point but it just came much quicker than I had planned (I guess that's how it usually goes). Thanks for the nice words and I hope everything works out for you too :] Try to do things that you won't regret when you look back (my philosophy). Life is too short to do things wastefully haha
    Jun 30, 2021
    NatteHond likes this.