1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ryae

1. Marysaaw
    Marysaaw
    Is this why you won't maple with me? Don't just draw maple... play maple O_O
    Mar 30, 2016
  2. Ryae
    Ryae
    T_T no, I haven't been able to stick to this lately because of the exams/projects..also btw I learned today I have yet another exam next week BLEUGH that's like 4-5 weeks of exams in row, whyyyy hahaha
    Mar 31, 2016
  3. Marysaaw
    Marysaaw
    Quit school and become a professional Mapler .. duuh :D
    Mar 31, 2016
  4. Ryae
    Ryae
    yaass haha just quit in my senior year to follow my true passion XD I foresee no possible consequences for this hahahaha
    Apr 1, 2016