1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Clown

1. Jean
    Jean
    sorry i didn't maplestory for a while i been decide to go to other site or not. sorry but going be hard to find players to do party quests i can't do kill monsters and do quest all time i know i have a guild but most of them are high level.
    Jun 19, 2016
    Clown likes this.
  2. Jean
    Jean
    and worst is other server going to return soon nightsoulms that was the first v.55 private server i play. people are kind there kinda like maplelegends so hard for me what to do
    Jun 19, 2016
  3. Clown
    Clown
    I see, do what you enjoy mate!
    Jun 19, 2016
  4. Jean
    Jean
    but not mean i going to quit and never play maplelegends that stupid i will play and use the forums once a while
    Jun 19, 2016
    Nightz and Clown like this.
  5. Jean
    Jean
    maplelegend lose some players but will grown and more people will join the server. but that take time someway the staff going to make a big update and that going to happened someday.
    Jun 19, 2016
    Nightz and Clown like this.