1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by iLovKimberly

1. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    Hello :D Still getting the hang of things in game. c:
    Just made it to Fighter class and training in Ludi doing my own thing~
    Currently vexed cause I spent all of my saved nx EXPing for a hairstyle I didn't get, but yes.
    Having fun. :D You?
    Jul 19, 2017
  2. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    I'm good, doing the summer event quest. What is your IGN? let me add you to buddy list
    Jul 19, 2017
  3. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    It's "MemoriMakiko" c: Looking forward to being added.
    Oh and actually, if you don't mind. I'd like to ask about something that's being annoying me since the server came back up.
    Jul 20, 2017
  4. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    I can run the game perfectly fine, however, I dc extremely often. Usually 3-8 minutes into playing I disconnect.
    I tried following what other plays say, such as turning the firewall on/off and reinstalling the game.
    But none of that seems to work.
    I'm actually pulling my hair out over it cause I'm not sure what to do. :/
    Jul 20, 2017
  5. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    There is percentage of users facing issues such as unable to launch the client at all, unable to select character, dc frequently. For me, I can't even launch the client. Poofcake advised me to try out on different computer, however I don't have extra computer to use. If you have a second computer, try on that and see if you still dc so frequently.
    Jul 20, 2017
  6. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    -chan, -san is honorifics used in japanese, I thought it would be nice to call you that hehe
    Jul 20, 2017
  7. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    Ahh I see, I did hear of a bunch of problems regarding other players. :c I guess I just have to wait it out.
    I'll go ahead and try it on a different pc. Thank you though. c:
    Jul 20, 2017
  8. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    Also- feel free to call me Memorii, Mem, or Memorii-chan. c:
    Or anything you like best for that matter, I'm not picky, heh.
    Yeah, there's actually two i's in the name, just couldn't get past the character count. :<
    Jul 20, 2017
  9. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    Yorushiku Memorii-chan. You can call me tsuki. Which anime did you name that after?
    Jul 20, 2017
  10. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    Tsuki- nice name. c: I can roll with that~
    My name's not from an anime. c:
    I made the name up when I was like 11 years old or such.
    Then I just added Makiko at the end for whatever reason. xD
    I kept the name ever since. <3
    Jul 20, 2017
  11. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    Where are you from Memorii-chan?
    Jul 20, 2017
  12. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    From the States. New York. c:
    Though I moved mid 2016 to another country to settle down there and finish college. c:
    Jul 20, 2017
  13. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    which country is that? because you happened to have the same local time as mine
    Jul 20, 2017
  14. MemoriMakiko
    MemoriMakiko
    Philippines. c: Taking up nursing here.
    Finding time to still play games and stuff is difficult.
    Soon enough I'll get really busy. Unfortunately. :c
    Jul 20, 2017
  15. iLovKimberly
    iLovKimberly
    That's a long travel, being away from family and friends, stay strong Memorii-chan. Yea enjoy the game while you still have time, irl comes first though. Good luck in your nursing course! :D
    Jul 20, 2017