1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Gosick

1. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    Yes, HQ110 admiral here ;)
    May 11, 2018
  2. Gosick
    Gosick
    Nice, I stopped playing years ago, but for what it's worth I was lvl 98. Cool to find someone that knows and plays this game.
    May 11, 2018
    Shinohara likes this.
  3. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    haha, for all the salt the game have made me go through. It is certainly surprising that i still stuck around the game for so many years.
    May 11, 2018
  4. Gosick
    Gosick
    I never ended up getting Hotel and Taihou after spending all my resources :(
    May 11, 2018
  5. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    Likewise, of the LSC big 4.
    I only managed to get Bismarck and sushi.
    May 11, 2018
  6. Gosick
    Gosick
    That's exactly what I managed to get too! Were you ever on a Kancolle forum?
    May 11, 2018
  7. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    If you're referring to himeuta, i was active during 2016 and earlier but stopped that year.
    May 11, 2018
  8. Gosick
    Gosick
    I think I am now 90% sure I knew you before this then lol. You live in Japan right?
    May 12, 2018
  9. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    Not at the moment, i'm living elsewhere currently. :)
    May 12, 2018
  10. Gosick
    Gosick
    Interesting to see you here though, guess the world is smaller than you'd think.
    May 12, 2018
  11. Shinohara
    Shinohara
    Indeed it is, haha.
    May 13, 2018