1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Kimmy

1. sushimeow
    sushimeow
    Hi GM ~~~ I just got a question , plz, haha . I am trying to vote on the gTop100. but after verifying the picture, it keeps circling when I click 'vote for Maplelegends - the maplestory old school server xxx' . Im sure my internet is not that low, how can I fix it? I also tried using my phone, but its the same.
    Jan 5, 2020
  2. Kimmy
    Kimmy
    hi dear, it's gtop acting up. Try again in a few hours. I've tossed them an email <3
    Jan 5, 2020
    sushimeow likes this.
  3. sushimeow
    sushimeow
    Thanqqqqqq, i will try it later, uwu
    Jan 5, 2020
    Kimmy likes this.
  4. Kimmy
    Kimmy
    uwu
    Jan 5, 2020
  5. sushimeow
    sushimeow
    Hi GM! ¬ haha ¬ I want to ask will there be more pqs for lvl over 100 player in the new patch or later in the furthur? I really like doing pq
    May 5, 2020
  6. Kimmy
    Kimmy
    You got CWKPQ
    May 5, 2020