1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice
Sam_Vosh

Useful Profile Links:

Last Activity:
Mar 4, 2022
Local time:
11:39 AM
Something with code. Not cryptology

Share This Page

Sam_Vosh

Capt. Latanica, Female, from Somewhere over a fictional rainbow

Retired Staff

I never thought I would level when having returned. My commitment to MB card collecting apparently is enough! Apr 29, 2020

Sam_Vosh was last seen:
Mar 4, 2022
    1. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I'm astounded to not have lost any followers yet.
      1. Noods, kirbz, Clairvoyant and 2 others like this.
      2. Michii
        Michii
        nuuuh, you're nice XD
        Aug 13, 2015
    2. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It's been a quiet few days. Appreciating the smoothness of the server, the uptime, the people on it. "ML why you so gud?" :p Any issues? @gm
      1. npfenix1 likes this.
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        What I first wanted to write;
        Inspiration is something fickle. It strikes you went when you did not expect it. It hits you not for what you intend. Yet what comes out is always beautiful.
        Jul 26, 2015
      3. npfenix1
        npfenix1
        10 pts to Gryffindor for the quote.
        Jul 27, 2015
    3. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I gave a party their lucky day by warping them into HTPQ. At a time I used to be never on. I'm glad they appreciated it ^_^. Issues? @gm.
    4. Wrebel
      Wrebel
      I changed my IGN to Wrebel, now can u help me?
    5. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      An issue last night got to me in a wrong way. So taking a day or two off. If you have issues there are enough other GM's around.
    6. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      A day late, having a serious conversation until a sudden reminder. What to say... I've been picking up more work. Things are progressing.
      1. Noods likes this.
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Maybe with a bit of luck. The next update will not only include new maps, but also some rebalancing.
        Jul 7, 2015
    7. Clown
      Clown
      Hey, im sorry to disturb you, but I wanted to buy a ring for me and my bro, and I had to insert my birthday. For some reason I didn't fill it in correctly, and now I cant buy the ring. Is there any way to look it up and maybe change it to my actual birthday? Thanks in advance!
      1. Clown
        Clown
        Or can I better ask someone else, if yes who?
        Jul 4, 2015
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        I'd suggest you take a good look at what is required to put in. It's something like year/month/day if I remember correctly. So take that into account. Otherwise it's best to make a thread in the Character Issues section of Support & Report.
        Jul 4, 2015
      3. Clown
        Clown
        Thank you very much!
        Jul 4, 2015
    8. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So I've been taking it easy the past couple of days. And I got to say, the others are picking it up just fine ^_^. Issues? @gm.
    9. MAMAMOO
      MAMAMOO
      I love your updates Sam
    10. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It's that time of the week again. I've been getting less @gm's lately. Not sure why. But glad people are not finding much hindrance.
    11. tamir
      tamir
      hey sam i get ban and i dont do Nothing i comeing back to play After a break and its say that i get ban id Because i use hacks and i dont have hacks i dont know how to use it so plz help me free my ban i like the server and i wont to play and have fun :(
      1. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Your best way to get out of this is to make a ban appeal in the Support & Report -> Ban Appeal section. Make a thread there and we GM's will investigate.
        Jun 18, 2015
      2. tamir
        tamir
        i post it but its seems like no one cares about it and i dont do hacks so think about it I do not a hacker
        Jun 18, 2015
      3. tamir
        tamir
        It is very annoying that just I get it and ididnt do it..........
        Jun 18, 2015
    12. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I was in a bad place. But now back in the happy place. Weeee. Issues? @gm.
    13. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      When you go down. Go down in flames, with a big bang and probably some fallout too...
    14. stormyarise
      stormyarise
      hey Vosh i only got half the exp for the bf because of server restart. is it possible to get the other half of the exp?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        There could be some form of compensation. I am not sure what.
        Jun 6, 2015
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Throw an @gm in game.
        Jun 6, 2015
      4. stormyarise
        stormyarise
        okay, thank you! :D
        Jun 6, 2015
    15. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      So we got that entire mess out of the way. It's been a really busy few days. Even my off day wasn't fully off... Hopefully more rest soon.
    16. Ravy
      Ravy
      hola :>
      2. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Busy busy morning
        Jun 2, 2015
      3. Ravy
        Ravy
        hehe, goodluck then ^^
        Jun 2, 2015
      4. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        thanks.
        Jun 2, 2015
    17. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      All nighter? No. But I suppose I need to stay up that bit longer for those who can't log in. Issues? @gm. No response? Forum!
    18. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      It's been a week, time to update. So today was the busiest GMing day I had in a while. I'm tired :( If there's an issue @gm
      1. Kimmy
        Kimmy
        "Sunday a writing day" when?
        May 27, 2015
    19. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      GMing is made worth it when you arrive at the scene. Can solve the issue quickly and have a nice conversation afterwards. Also good jokes ^^
      2. Alpha
        Alpha
        Final exams, doing my best to focus on studying.
        I'll be back at 20th June, I log in just to use my nx (I always fail gacha).
        May 19, 2015
      3. Sam_Vosh
        Sam_Vosh
        Good luck with the exams.
        May 19, 2015
      4. Alpha
        May 19, 2015
    20. Sam_Vosh
      Sam_Vosh
      I felt like crap. I looked forward to the future and found some solace in that. It's weird. Issues? @gm.
  • About

Something with code. Not cryptology
    IGN:
    SamVosh
    Job:
    • Bowmaster
    Level:
    Guild:
    Halcyon

Signature

Killed Horntail with Halcyon, Demure and a few other people on 17-01-2016, 23-01-2016,
    24-01-2016, 30-01-2016, 31-01-2016, 6-02-2016, 14-02-2016, 21-02-2016,
    Killed Horntail with Halcyon on 06-03-2016, 19-03-2016, 02-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with Flavors Alliance on 30-04-2016
    Killed Horntail with mixed members on 07-05-2016, 21-05-2016, 28-05-2016, 04-06-2016, 18-06-2016, 25-06-2016, 02-07-2016, 09-07-2016, 2x 30-07-2016
    ... I lost count...
    Wait, I found my count. Organized 54+ succesful Horntail runs.
    [​IMG]