1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

안녕하세요 Strangers!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by GDragon, Jul 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. GDragon

GDragon Red Snail

Jul 21, 2015
    Male
    5:41 PM
    Seungri
    Spearman
    안녕하세요, 你好,Hello! My in-game name is Seungri and it's a pleasure to meet you. I've joined this forum looking for that nostalgic feel I had before-big-bang. I started playing MapleStory during 2006 and ended a little bit after Big Bang because I felt like it was too easy. Anyways, I'm back, and I am here to enjoy the server! I hope the community is friendly and several memories will be created while I'm here. I do have some complaints already though about the server kappa, a quest doesn't work and as long as I've been on (two - three days) I've seen nobody trying to Kerning PQ or Henesys PQ. I might be missing the time when everyone is online :)

So far I like this server and I can't wait to meet the rest of you!

Here's a 20 minute video I created with my friend that basically shows him raging at the kerning subway jump quest! He really does hate jump quests. The quest "John's Pink Flowers" that had you go to Sleepywood and jump took him longer than three hours! Enjoy, I'm trying to create some memories so if you want to film with us, come with us on our journey :) Let us know if you want part two!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.