1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

2021 Missable & Hidden Quests

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Alexa, Feb 6, 2021.

1. GIMORING

GIMORING Brown Teddy

Aug 20, 2023
    Male
    2:01 AM
    As far as I'm aware, you need to ensure that you get the quest at level 29 or below and fly from Perion to Ariant by talking to Manji. When your level is 30 or more, so long as you used his service at least once, it should mark itself as completed (though sliently). You do not need to use every trip.

2. GIMORING

GIMORING Brown Teddy

Aug 20, 2023
    Male
    2:01 AM
    While I'm here, I should add that dropping the ETC item "Sweet Syrup" in the questline "The Chaos Behind Alfonse Green and the Nependeath Juice" does not do anything and will break the game. (Thank you SyrinzSyrinz )

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rilae

Rilae Blue Snail

Feb 23, 2024
    Female
    4:01 AM
    Thief

Ditto, I am a completionist and it would drive me nuts to miss one xD

Since this has now been several years, thought I would now bump your reply. Sounds like the Alphonse & the Sweet Syrup is likely still broken?

Thanks for this wonderful guide!!