1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

A question about dexless bandits

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SirTeddy, Apr 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SirTeddy

SirTeddy Mano

Apr 29, 2018
    Male
    3:59 PM
    SirTeddy
    Beginner
    Hi,
    I was wondering why should i invest in dex for my gear and not luk.Does ap luk worth more in terms of dmg then gear luk?it just seems like itvwill be more benfical to invest in luk for the gear then dex.Am I missing something?

2. Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Beginner, Camper
    In 4th job u got a skill "maple warrior" and this skill gives % fo stats(only base).
    Thats means if u got the 800 luk base or 800 luk with gear the benefit from the 800 base is bigger.

3. OP
    OP
    SirTeddy

SirTeddy Mano

Apr 29, 2018
    Male
    SirTeddy
    Beginner
    I see,the problem with it is the funding you need for it,so is it really that much of a diffrence?is it worth investing in?

4. Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Beginner, Camper
    If you are lv 160 and u got 800 luk base you will get from MA 10 80luk but if you got 650 base luk you will get 60luk.
    20 luk is a big range buff.

5. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:59 AM
    In my opinion having played a dexless CB.
    There's no reason to invest in DEX if you are below level 100, as the Fan and Kebob substitute for the gears pretty well.
    Beyond that however I do believe that Dkhanjar + kanzir out power that of Fan + Maple Shield (Even with the DEX/STR disparity).

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    9:59 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime