1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Accept invite command?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kickserve, Jan 31, 2021.

1. kickserve

kickserve Brown Teddy

Jan 24, 2019
    9:41 AM
    So we have /partyInvite and /leaveParty already. Is it possible to add a /acceptInvite as a QOL change?

reason: when multiclient on a small screen laptop with only touchpad, it is cumbersome to try to maneuver it to click the circle on the pop up and sometime misclicks to the decline icon.

I know that we can have multiple invites at the same time, but as this is a QOL to multiclient users, simply accept the top would suffice or any other implementation as long as the command is there.

• Agree Agree x 22
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    7:41 PM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
  3. spammy

spammy Slime

Jan 18, 2021
    6:41 PM
    i support this suggestion. sometimes u cant click anything and it's hard to explain to low level people dispose or adjust text box. a much easier way is to work around those problems

HOWEVER, /partyinvite and /leaveparty were inbuilt into the original game/party mechanics by you know who. Not sure if its THAT easy for game devs to implement this solution.

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    9:41 AM
    I think it might need a whole client restart.. as in redoing and starting fresh which, would make everyone restart as level 1..

But hopefully thats not the case because I actually like this suggestion copy pasting into the chat "/acceptinvite" would be a cool QoL.