1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add option to use NX instead of mesos for Style Saver

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pupcake, Feb 1, 2023.

1. pupcake

pupcake Red Snail

Jun 18, 2022
    5:14 AM
    Currently, you need to spend 10 mil mesos to use the Style Saver to access old face/hairstyles you've had before. I'd like to propose the option to use either vote or donor NX instead of mesos.

This is already possible for VIP or even EXP styles as you can simply buy the coupons again from the cash shop, but you have no choice for hairs and faces from previous events but to spend the mesos. I'm not knowledgeable enough about the meso economy to suggest a better price than the current 10 mil, but that amount is definitely not an insignificant sum to a lot of players. There are plenty of people who are less into grinding and play mostly for the community aspect, who may not have as much saved up as higher levels.
    Being a purely cosmetic change, I don't see why it shouldn't also be purchasable with at least donor NX, if not NX in general.

Tl;dr, seems that there are lots of casual players who are more interested in the dress-up aspect of the game, adding an NX price tag could make the feature more accessible for fashion-oriented folks.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    2:14 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Kimberly added it in solely as a meso sink.

• Like Like x 1