1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Add Purple Lucida to more mob droptables

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Taida, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    2:26 PM
    Solstice
    Can the female warrior purple top/bot be added to more mobs? They literally ONLY drop from Pianus. Maybe Dukus, or shaolin, or wyverns, literally anything except just from the stupid area boss fish.
    (Male gear drops from commonly farmed high lv mobs so that'd be great if the same could be done)

Top: https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1041123
    Bot: https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=1061122

I'd think it'd be great if F/M versions of gear in general could drop from the same mob ex. Skelegons drops both F/M versions of the bowman OA.
    At least for warrior gear, the amount of available and meta mobs that drop female gear is abysmal compared to the male counterparts' drop table. Like yeah, I absolutely can farm it, but the disparity in general availability is disappointing.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  2. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    Dark lucida has the same stats as purple, and can be found at qualm guardian. Some weapons have always been notorious for a bad drop table.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Taida

Taida Mixed Golem

May 30, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    Solstice
    I'm unsure of other classes, but playing a warrior as a female vs male makes it more difficult to get clean gear simply because of the gender. Which shouldn't be the case.

Also if the drop table is shit, there's no reason it has to stay bad. (For common gear)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    9:26 PM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    tbh I'm not a fan of drop changes but you made a fair point.
    As for the drop from the same mobs, I thought of it but tbh it would make it more difficult to farm for gear for those who go to specific mobs to farm the items they need. So simply adding it to more mobs should be a fair solution imo.