1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adding Portals to Lost Time <2> and other maps

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Reisu, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Reisu

Reisu Horny Mushroom

Jun 11, 2020
    2:03 PM
    Bishop
    In light of the recent patches which added warp portals to ease training and to encourage exploration in places like Deep Ludibrium or the Temple of Time, there's still some maps that have been overlooked. One example is Lost Time <2>, a map with Master Chronos. I remember in GMS even long ago, there was a portal that was at the bottom centre that led to top centre, making rotations fairly simple of attacking the mobs at the left while jumping down, use the warp, then attack the mobs at the right while jumping down, and repeating. Currently the rotation usually involves manually climbing up one side and going down the other in a circle. There's other maps (maybe Lost Time <1> even) and others I cannot remember where there were warps, but this is one of the maps I thought could use one. Would it be possible to add one? Perhaps other maps within the Ludibrium Clocktower can be considered too, but I don't remember where all those warps were in actual Maple. I guess one downside would be this would make this particular map too easy to train or navigate if it breaks vanilla form, especially on a map that's often hunted at for their rare scrolls.

• Agree Agree x 1