1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow Donor Points to Purchase Non-Scrollable Pet Equips

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tunechi, Dec 29, 2023.

1. Tunechi

Tunechi Red Snail

Sep 30, 2022
    2:27 AM
    Since you can buy pets that never expire via donor points, it seems reasonable that item pouch, meso magnet, wing boots, binoculars, magic scale, and auto hp/mp should be able to be purchased with donor points so that they never expire.

Seems odd that if you have 3 pets, you have to spend 30k NX every 3 months, which for people who are washing traditionally (i.e., not using challenges), can be a bit of a burden.

I can see that buying scrollable pet equips with donor points would be problematic, so definitely wouldn't suggest that, but I would suggest being able to buy the equips mentioned above with donor points.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  2. zqin1

zqin1 King Slime

Oct 15, 2017
    2:27 AM
    I/L Wizard