1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Allow Hybrid characters to create macros for "same skills" that require different weapons

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kmac, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Kmac

Kmac King Slime

Jan 15, 2021
    Male
    1:11 PM
    DPSmoira
    Beginner
    Probably r/TileGore but wasn't sure how to describe it. New to DK's and this thought crossed my mind while updating my keybinds when switching to a Polearm.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could create skill macros to combine skills that are only differentiated by weapon type?

Basically, allow me to put both Spear and PA booster into a macro, and put that macro on the key that I normally have reserved for Booster. That way we can simply swap weapons and get after it, eliminating the need to re-shuffle keybinds every time. This would also be very helpful for the DK "Fury" skill.

As it stands right now you can macro these skills together, but the macro only works if the skill in the first slot of the macro corresponds with the currently equipped weapon type.

EX: Macro has Spear/PA booster listed in that order. I put a spear on and use the macro, spear booster applies, followed by an error message saying that you can't do it with the equipped weapon. (Makes sense, that's the PA booster trying to proc)

However, if you use that same macro and have a PA equipped, all that displays is the error message because the macro first wants to use spear Booster. Thus, no booster is applied at all. Haven't tested this with Fury, but I would be willing to guess it behaves similarly (can test tonight when I get on)

I tried to search and see if this has been requested before but couldn't find anything. Would this type of QOL change be possible?

• Like Like x 1