1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Am I the only one enjoying the challenge af?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by most, Mar 25, 2017.

1. most

most Blue Snail

Mar 22, 2017
    Male
    Switzerland
    5:38 PM
    remSleep
    Bowman
    I had never thought, but I am actually really enjoying the challenge of the 2x 1x 1x ratio.
    I'm having much more fun than with other servers that go up to 4x like mapleroyals. I actually come from mapleroyals (sorry bro) but I will definitely stay with this server although I only created my acc 3 days ago.

The 4x exp can be quite appealing but I think it's wronged, in the sense that it perverts the real nostalgia feeling you get from every little achievement. Everything's more precious.

I really enjoy the truthfulness brought into this server. It's dope. Thanks so much.

Now am I the only one who's gone crazy on this?

• Like Like x 11
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    If you were the only one I don't think we would have consistent 100+ online (before Royal' struggle) and 200+ now at peak times.

Glad you found somewhere else to have fun and we hope we can keep provide the experience to you <3

• Like Like x 7
  3. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    9:38 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    That^ basically.

4. Larry

Larry Slime

Dec 10, 2016
    Male
    11:38 AM
    Jarry
    Brawler
    Babure
    Nope, i do love the challenge of old maplestory challenge with the exp. Honestly, leveling fast isn't appealing to me because you miss so much joy of not level at all in one day... my reasoning is why jumping to the end of the game when there is a lot to do in the early and middle of the game? Sometimes you just miss it and that's not nostalgia is suppose to bring like pq, quest and even certain mob that you never though to kill to begin with.

That's my own opinion OnionHumming

• Like Like x 1
  5. John

John Dark Stone Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Bocc / ImMrLuckless
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    I really do enjoy the challenge as well. It's so much more fun to actually play and slowly progress with your character rather than leeching it to the end game and trying out from there... I also very much enjoy the gms like aspects such as untradable nx and boat rides and all that ! Really makes the game what it is and having the best fun !!! :D

You're not alone at all :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Calhoun

Calhoun Horny Mushroom

Mar 2, 2017
    6:38 PM
    Calhoun
    Spearman
    i love you for everything you doing for us OnionGirlLove

7. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    6:38 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    I was always the nerd who hates cheats in games and in every Privet server i played in any other game i always went for the hardest...
    So no. Your not the only one