1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

amoria pq bonus stage scroll loot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hsmule5430, Jun 26, 2018.

1. hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    11:14 AM
    Thief
    i feel like the scrolls that amoria pq give is completely ruining their price and value
    these scrolls (gfa 60%, cape int/luk/dex 30%) were already little valued before that pq and now they are completely worthless
    i think there should be a different drop instead of them to keep their value in tact

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:14 AM
    Moderator Post
    Are you saying the fact they are in APQ (which everyone does) decrease their value, or are you saying their drop rate in general are too common?

3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

9:14 AM
    Any scroll that you add will decrease in price just because people will have them more often. I dont see this as an issue especially for these scrolls since they arent that strong anyways... cape int 30 is probably the best one and it still isnt amazing xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    hsmule5430

hsmule5430 Slimy

Aug 3, 2017
    11:14 AM
    Thief
    i think the biggest problem is cape int 30 which is considerd a rare scroll that was worth like 4m+ (still low compared to other int/m.att 30% scrolls), now is being flooded unproportionally making it worth now 25% of its price
    also gfa 60 was already regardless flooded in fm due to all the mini bosses spawn from 9 channels, and now even more... ive just scrolled 8 att gloves making 4/5 60% scrolls work and apperantly it only worth like 4m...was 10m not much time ago

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    2:14 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Cape int 30 was never worth 4m. It was never even worth 1m.

If you want to do your part to stop lowering the price of these scrolls, just stop doing APQ. It's simple!

• Agree Agree x 1