1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amoria PQ Guide

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Puisin, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Puisin

Puisin Blue Snail

Oct 4, 2023
    9:27 PM
    Puisin
    Marksman
    Ocean
    Hi, welcome to my first ever guide! In an attempt to minimize the APQ controversy, the lazy me produced this. Maybe... Probably... I'll finish it. :pinkbean:

I'm a Chinese player with poor English, and this post will be translated using software throughout. Thanks for your understanding! MapleF16

Rationale & Purpose SlimePolice
    After my long time leading APQs, I have noticed that players often have disputes in the bonus room. (People think that someone else is robbing the boxes that belongs to them, but there is no law that says who the boxes really belongs to.) So, through my long time observation, together with my own understanding. I created the following picture:
    new apq map 分割.png

箱子啊.png

Although mages are prohibited from teleporting, people are allowed to down jump

[​IMG]
    disclaimer :I'm just expressing my opinion, it's up to you whether you agree or not MapleF3
    SlimeSmile Introduction SlimeSmile
    • Red pentagram : It's where you randomly show up. (Decide how many boxes you own like a gamble)
    • Black : Territory owned by the corresponding serial number
    • Yellow :The territory shared by the two regions that contain it. (You can choose to humble it or grab it, note the area at the bottom and please keep a box for your partner!)
    • Green :It belongs to ④ (As you can see from the picture,④ has the least number of boxes, which compensates him.)
    • Blue When ① or ③ didn't go there to open the box,④ can be obtained. (Some people won't get there and lose those boxes.)

Ending SlimeAngel
    If you agree with this choice, thank you for your support. Hopefully this unpleasantness can be resolved. Thanks again and good luck to all APQ runners!

[​IMG]

This person is too lazy and chooses to ignore the content he created before.
    Preparation SlimeGrin

Level 40 and married (Advertisement: Find a guide about getting married)
    Have Entrance ticket in your backpack
    (It is consumed every time you enter the inner map)
    门票.png 钥匙.png apq npc改.png
    • Q : How do I get Entrance ticket? FoxF6
    • A : Farm monsters in map (Hidden Street : Purplewood Forest 1 or 2) to get keys, after getting 10 keys, talk to npc (Amos the Strong) in map (Hidden Street Amos' Training Ground) to get Entrance ticket.
    • Q : Why do others get to do two APQs in a row? FoxF5
    • A : When you exchange the key for a ticket, the npc will keep track of the time for you and start a 6 hours countdown. At this point, you just need to go do something else (no APQ) or afk to reach 6 hours. Achieve the above conditions and you can be just like them. (Still need to get 10 keys before doing a second APQ run)
    PS : After finishing the APQ, go to the farm monster to get 10 keys for easy access to redeem tickets once the CD is over.

结婚村地图.png

There are some low level accounts that ask for help to get a key, then after entering APQ, think they don't have dmg and do nothing until just before the bonus room. In my opinion, party quest are something that people work together to accomplish, doing what they can (helping with counting, picking up ETC). Not leech and claim.
    Done

Starting SlimeCool
    Foreword : People gather in the map (Hidden Street Amos' Training Ground) of channel 1, looking for party, yes that's right, just looking to join a party, not create one. When I ask them why they don't want to be a leader, they humbly reply that they're an idiot and can't be a leader. You can't even find a leader out of 10 people and need to use a super megaphone to find one.
    Then in the presentation of the following steps, I will substitute what the leader is trying to do. Eliminate the excuse.

j apq.png

1. The party size requirement is 6 persons.
    2. At least 1 female.
    3. At least 1 male.
    4. Everyone has Entrance ticket.
    5. Leader "at" Roll 6 Decide on which channel to party.
    Despite the wide range of quest party levels (40-200), it can be difficult to create a party. Because the tickets require a 6 hour cooldown, players will arrive here for APQ at a few concentrated times, so the rest of the time, it's like a graveyard.

• For Leader : 1.When the map has many people, Typing R lets people know ( If you're lazy like me, you can use chalkboard typing R ). 2.When the map is empty, Using the Super Megaphone ( Though in most cases it doesn't work ).
    • For people in the map : Typing J to let the leader know.
    • For people off the map : 1.Voluntary participation, go to channel 1 map and wait. 2.See super megaphone go join, whisper type J, leave party, go to channel 1, go to APQ map.(PLS, must, do it! )FoxF1
    When you're not on the team, check yourself first instead of just asking others.
    Urban Legends : Teams of three couples on party quest can get surprise.

1. In the beginning, you will be born at the top. Talk to the NPC 2 times by the leader and 3 portals will open, use the button UP to find a correct one from it.

apq stage 1.png

APQ_stage_2.png

You can get this image on Maplelegends Discrod using the robot (Drods v6) by typing $apq

Snipaste_2023-10-04_21-16-57.png

跳跳

slime.png

收集

stage run.png

打boss

boss jump.png

摸apple

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2024
    • Great Work Great Work x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:27 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
  3. ZacD

ZacD Slime

Apr 25, 2020
    Female
    ZacD
    Bishop
    Alchemi
    PUIPUIDA the best :yay:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Astra

Astra Blue Snail

Aug 16, 2022
    Male
    Hero
    PUIPUI DA BEST

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. dr0p

dr0p Slime

Jul 24, 2023
    dr0p
    I/L Arch Mage
    想要看原文版:):):)
    雖然最後的「殺怪 跳跳 收集」很簡潔有力

6. OP
    OP
    Puisin

Puisin Blue Snail

Oct 4, 2023
    Puisin
    Marksman
    Ocean
    再等等,会有的 eww

7. Hanamiru

Hanamiru Red Snail

May 11, 2020
    Female
    Hanamiru
    Hunter, Bowmaster
    Ocean
    Great diagram, pui!
    Petition to have this in DRODS :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Oolong

Oolong Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jul 23, 2019
    Female
    8:27 AM
    xoJoolie
    Bowman
    Perion
    The two boxes hanging from the left and right wall are reachable if you have teleport btw :pinkbean: And jumping from the platforms, if you spawn #1 #3, are reachable if you have enough jump (jump towards the left if #1, right if #3) to phase through the wall.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1