1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

An Exemplary Stream

Discussion in 'Streams' started by ExemplaryMe, Feb 8, 2016.

1. ExemplaryMe

ExemplaryMe Slime

Feb 7, 2016
    Male
    4:58 AM
    Exemplary
    Cleric
    Except not really. You can find my stream here MapleF2 and I'm also on that thing people use to talk to the whole world. Tweet Tweet MapleF7

I stream a variety of games, ranging from RPGs to other games such as Destiny, H1Z1 and Splatoon. I of course will also be streaming MapleLegends, because I'm playing that as well.

I have a schedule setup on my profile, and I'll try my best to follow it. The times are EST towards evening because I work full time. MapleF1

I'm big on chat interaction, I want that to be a big part of my streams, I want to interact with my viewers. I speak English and Spanish, so my streams will be bilingual most of the time. Any other voices you hear in the background will most likely be guild mates from Discord. MapleF3

I'm a below average GFX designer, and what I mean by that is that I can produce somewhat nice looking things in Photoshop, and I eventually want to try things out with Adobe After Effects and get some nice stream animations going and what not. I'll happily welcome anyone who wants to collaborate on learning new things and such, even stream related things! MapleF17

I guess that's that for now. Any new stuff related to my stream I'll edit into this initial post.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    1:58 AM
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    But you are not online :(

• Like Like x 1